Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (1133 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Actions only. Check her actions only.

Dear Cocoyamdcomedia I couldn't help but notice the platter of advices from everyone most of which I disagree with completely.

The closest sensible answer on that thread was by Offpoint1 , and I quote:

Lol, she don use LOVE line on this one, they always used that when the wan friendzone guys
Op as a PhD holder in womanalogy, I can boldly tell you any lady who is in love with you will never use that LOVE line.
Once you start seeing, Hi sweetie, honey, Sweetheart, etc.... know you're in the friendzone zone, that's what they used to confuse guys. I can boldly tell you she'll turn you down if you ask her out.....

Althought he might mean this as a joke--not sure-- but his comment is very apt with your present condition and conclusion is ever more accurate. She will reject you.

To follow that up, here is my honest opinion as a lady is don't ask her out yet.

Check her out by her actions only before you take the plunge.

.1) Is she willing to engage you on your own terms, or make compromises for you ? read your status, reply or chats you even when you are not chatting her.
even asking too much questions and using too much emojis.

Women know we have powers of rejection, and would only compromise for only people we Love.

So to know if you're loved , you should push the limit a little. Get angry and watch her reactions. she would be more willing to defuse the tension if she is into you

2.) When you are chatting and laughting together with her, ask her to send you photos of her morning face, without makeup or take her self pictures immediately and send to you. watch her actions. if she is into you there is very little resistance to your request or need for explanation.

.3) Ask her to chat you up at a specific time. This is an important power move, and most of us know this, If she is into you she would likely wait to chat you. But only if.

For now forget honey , dear and sweetie they are just red herrings. If you ask her out she will Kick your heart like this grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
I need thank you from guys nah.. hey Ubanj see I am helping here grin
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by LostMyZeal(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:

Wehhdone...my own is this girl that frequently comes to my room to ask for things she could easily ask other people around...I know it's a trap...I dey observe mode
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Splinz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Well done. smiley

Back then in the days, we'd be combing everywhere for green lights, interpreting even an innocent returned of greetings from a girl as a huge sign of 'Go ahead Baby'. cheesy

But now?

I'm not watching out for green lights anymore: I have the ability to turn even supposedly red lights into glowing green lights. Now, that's the difference.

Indeed, Obi is no longer a boy.

1 Like

Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Martinez39(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Let me read the original thread first before I comment. Space booked.
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Martinez39(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's inconclusive. He shouldn't assume anything as she could probably be friend zoning him. Let him approach her and make his intentions known, if she rejects him then let move on.
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by ubunja(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
guys always come to my WhatsApp and ask me why Im always following you up and down and I tell them, out of the many active female writers on NL you are the only one who is on the side of men.
You won't know, but on WhatsApp I'm always sending guys to your threads.

2 Likes

Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2019
So pertinent yet the end is so funny. Kudos
Amakavula:
Actions only. Check her actions only.

Dear Cocoyamdcomedia I couldn't help but notice the platter of advices from everyone most of which I disagree with completely.

The closest sensible answer on that thread was by Offpoint1 , and I quote:

Althought he might mean this as a joke--not sure-- but his comment is very apt with your present condition and conclusion is ever more accurate. She will reject you.

To follow that up, here is my honest opinion as a lady is don't ask her out yet.

Check her out by her actions only before you take the plunge.

.1) Is she willing to engage you on your own terms, or make compromises for you ? read your status, reply or chats you even when you are not chatting her.
even asking too much questions and using too much emojis.

Women know we have powers of rejection, and would only compromise for only people we Love.

2.) When you are chatting and laughting together with her, ask her to send you photos of her morning face, without makeup or take her self pictures immediately and send to you. watch her actions. if she is into you there is very little resistance to your request or need for explanation.

.3) Ask her to chat you up at a specific time. This is an important power move, and most of us know this, If she is into you she would likely wait to chat you. But only if.

For now forget honey , dear and sweetie they are just red herrings. If you ask her out she will Kick your heart like this grin
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by MrOjay1(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Let me read the original thread first before I comment. Space booked.
We aren't that complicated you know.
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Martinez39(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Amakavula:
We aren't that complicated you know.
Once you understand the following :
1) women love privileges and but readily run away responsibilities and consequences. They love equility only when it favours them.
2) women only love the resources but not the man.
3) their actions and words frequently contradict. Cognitive dissonance. eg. a) they say they are equal to men, they should be treated equally but when life gets tough, they demand that men are INHERENTLY responsible for providing for them financially; b) they say it's wrong to flirt and touch without permission but what they really mean is "if you are poor don't touch." c) they think it's wrong for a man to slap a woman but it's okay for a woman to slap a man, d) refuses to wash the plates and keep the house in order because it's not her duty and she is not a slave but insists for whatever reason that it's the man's inherent duty to provide financially, e) claim they want nice guys but run after bad boys who treat them like sh1t. I could go on and on wink

Then all is clear. grin If you are rich and powerful enough to give her all the privileges and shield her from responsibilities and consequences; if you can provide the resources for her; if you can ignore her claims of equality and favour her then she is all yours. grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Once you understand the following :
1) women love privileges and but readily run away responsibilities and consequences. They love equility only when it favours them.
2) women only love the resources but not the man.
3) their actions and words frequently contradict. Cognitive dissonance. eg. a) they say they are equal to men, they should be treated equally but when life gets tough, they demand that men are INHERENTLY responsible for providing for them financially; b) they say it's wrong to flirt and touch without permission but what they really mean is "if you are poor don't touch." c) they think it's wrong for a man to slap a woman but it's okay for a woman to slap a man, d) refuses to wash the plates and keep the house in order because it's not her duty and she is not a slave but insists for whatever reason that it's the man's inherent duty to provide financially, e) claim they want nice guys but run after bad boys who treat them like sh1t. I could go on and on wink

Then all is clear. grin If you are rich and powerful enough to give her all the privileges and shield her for responsibilities and consequences; if you can provide the resources for her; if you can ignore her claims of equality and favour her then she is all yours. grin
Then your training is complete, i am in tears to see how matured you're. Now go into the world and Be a Man's Man. God knows we need more Real Men !
Re: Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? by Martinez39(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Amakavula:
Then your training is complete, i am in tears to see how matured you're. Now go into the world and Be a Man's Man. God knows we need more Real Men !
grin........... wink

(1) (Reply)

Which Will You Go For? All Things Being Equal. / Strictly For Experienced Men 18+ / We Will Go On Demonstration If We Don’t Get Husbands This Year – Single Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.