Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. (1080 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Cried In A Relationship? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2020
This post was motivated by a recent event.
Yesterday on my way back home, i saw a pretty
young lady crying, she refuse to disclose the cause of her wailing and gnashing, maybe because she is feeling abashed

And i wondered what will make someone cry uncontrollably in public.
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by uncleck: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2020
God forgot to fix lacrimal gland when he was creating me. Even when my mother died, I couldn't shed tears.
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Yes in front of the hospital while my 3 days old baby was battling with jaundice.
Didn’t even know when i started crying cheesy but thank the doctor and nurses on duty for job well done.
Now my boy is a big man now.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by osamz007: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
THE LIES HAVEN'T STARTED YET

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Shortyy(f): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Lol when I had my first heartbreak. I cried like a baby In public and people were consoling me, thinking I lost money grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Haa ómó dat day is not funny at all,

You see ehh!,

Two trailer hit each other and one bike man is opposite, the first trailer is loaded so all the goods destroy other car's glasses , but the second trailer roll several times before stopping, we don think say it will explode cus it is a petrol tanker, (but thank god there's no petrol inside it)

Omó i don't know when i started crying, a whole big boy like me started crying, lol dat day is so scary and crazy wink

I cannot forget dat day in my life wink
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by hashtagged(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol when I had my first heartbreak. I cried like a baby In public and people were consoling me, thinking I lost money grin

Lol you must have loved him, let me ask what did the nigga do?
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by hashtagged(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Mine was when the man screening me to 100LVL didn't want to screen me cause he said I was too young and I should wait 2 more yrs before written jamb again
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Uzomacharles: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT CLASS FLOGGING

3 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Bola146(f): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Exactly last year, when a guy gave me #5k inside a eatery, I was in serious debt then cry I was just crying like a baby. The #5k was like #100 million. God bless all those who give cheerfully

2 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by slawormiir: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

YOUNGELDER1:
Yes in front of the hospital while my 3 days old baby was battling with jaundice.
Didn’t even know when i started crying cheesy but thank the doctor and nurses on duty for job well done.

Jaundice na easy thing na...
Na im make you dey cry?

All these pussy asss niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Nazgul: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
kelsidengkucio:
This post was motivated by a recent event.
Yesterday on my way back home, i saw a pretty
young lady crying, she refuse to disclose the cause of her wailing and gnashing, maybe because she is feeling abashed

And i wondered what will make someone cry uncontrollably in public.
The first time I cried publicly like a drunkard was when I was in 200l. One of my lecturer lost his mum so he invited the class for the burial. The response from us was nonchalant so he told us the he's using the burial as his quiz (40 marks).

Our useless course rep told us that the man specifically instructed him to only write the names of those that cried in the burial especially when they were lowering the casket into the ground for internment.

Men the whole department was present for the burial. As we got there, me I've already started my own crying o I can't come and kill myself, some of my course mates even started rolling on the floor. That day wasn't funny. We cry taya. We later went to greet him (our lecturer) with serious tears. grin

I screamed and cried until our course rep wrote my name, then I cleaned myself up to line up for item 7... refreshments. grin

10 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Skullano(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:

The first time I cried publicly like a drunkard was when I was in 200l. One of my lecturer lost his mum so he invited the class for the burial. The response from us was nonchalant so he told us the he's using the burial as his quiz (40 marks).

Our useless course rep told us that the man specifically instructed him to only write the names of those that cried in the burial especially when they were lowering the casket into the ground for internment.

Men the whole department was present for the burial. As we got there, me I've already started my own crying o I can't come and kill myself, some of my course mates even started rolling on the floor. That day wasn't funny. We cry taya. We later went to greet him (our lecturer) with serious tears. grin

I screamed and cried until our course rep wrote my name, then I cleaned myself up to line up for item 7... refreshments. grin

Lollllllllll
You got me laughing here oooh, Una no go kill person ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by paulolee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
did a silent cry in public when I broke up with joy via text n o started receiving debits alerts..
I rush down to my bank to block dt atm card bcox its seems she ran away with my card n I was jus seeing 10k debit alerts..
I remember shedding tears in GTB dt said tuesday before d alert stopped after it was blocked...
ahe removed a total of 90k from it n transferred anoda 50k to her aza, maybe na breakup fustration naim cos am..
when I get her time n use police go pick her up with bank statements as proves, her dad bail her 50k n i was compensated with 350k bcox I said it was meant for investment dt I lost bcox of dt 1 month drama..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Silentgroper(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes, when i was a kid. A girl stole my sweet.
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Blackie46(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have never cried in public. This does not translate to rigidity or lack of emotion. I have lived obeying the words of a wise man "Instead of sadness, be angry! And when you are angry, do not bottle it up, release it"
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Midex88(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:

Hope the course scores didn't end in tears grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Angelacruz: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
This guy will not kill me...i laughed so hard
Nazgul:

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Angelacruz: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
I swear,very funny
Skullano:

Lollllllllll You got me laughing here oooh, Una no go kill person ooh

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Tracyvictoria(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Can still clearly remember when I got jammed by Jamb,my first trial was in sec sch then.....heard results were out......

And boom!!!saw my score staring at me like a stranger in a new town.....lol,tears rolled down my cheeks.....mehn!!that day was so not funny...

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
I am happy for you. I hope the boy turns out to be greatness

1 Like

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Lamanii22(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:

���� Funniest thing I've read today.... Tears were dropping from my eyes while laughing lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Lamanii22(f): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
paulolee:
did a silent cry in public when I broke up with joy via text n o started receiving debits alerts..
I rush down to my bank to block dt atm card bcox its seems she ran away with my card n I was jus seeing 10k debit alerts..
I remember shedding tears in GTB dt said tuesday before d alert stopped after it was blocked...
ahe removed a total of 90k from it n transferred anoda 50k to her aza, maybe na breakup fustration naim cos am..
when I get her time n use police go pick her up with bank statements as proves, her dad bail her 50k n i was compensated with 350k bcox I said it was meant for investment dt I lost bcox of dt 1 month drama..

Oh wow... Such a crazy girl
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Jodha(f): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
No o

But today on my way back home..I saw a woman crying bitterly on the road...she just.lost her son....
Then I realized the things I've been taking for granted... please never fail to thank God for life every time..
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Bgirlie: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbreak o, couldn’t control it on the bus and on the road. Lol! Imagine the nonsense.
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by Netanya(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
The day my lecturer told me he couldn't correct the mistake he made in my result. This man gave me D instead of B . And I really prepared for that course . It still pains me anytime I think about it.
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Jaundice na easy thing na...
Na im make you dey cry?

All these pussy asss niggarrrr

You de craze ! When you don born your own pikin if you see am in pains make you begin de rejoice & dance stupid boy .
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
TheKingOfCrumb:

I am happy for you. I hope the boy turns out to be greatness
Thanks. Already guiding his part to greatness.
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by LadyTianna(f): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2020
When I was in secondary school, our director once called two boys out during assembly to punish them. He made them kneel with their feet facing the sky and he flogged their feet. I felt so horrified that I cried cry

Another time, I was trying to get a refund from a government hospital and the women frustrated me to the point that I burst into tears...got my money back in the end, but I was so embarrassed.

Chai there are more o...I need to toughen up
Re: Have You Cried In Public? If Yes Why. by thelish(f): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Nazgul:

Ewooooo, thanks for this hard laugh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed / I Have Gone Into Hiding / HUNGERBAD Was A Freemason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.