Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism (45811 Views)

#sexforgrades: Kiki Mordi Reacts To Accusations Of Intellectual Property Theft / Heartbreaking Video Of A Black Kid Who Is A Victim Of Racism. / My Two Cents On Racist Shi Shi Chinese Restaurant Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by carammel(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
It is for gentlemen(rich people) not for garage abgeros. grin
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Amberon11: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just imagine
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Boycott them.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by okokobioko1: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
that shop should close by now if it were other climes, here in Nigeria anything goes. just imagine in your own country someone defines your limit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by noble71(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
angry
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by sevo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Damage control in effect

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by efstore: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Dedynamic: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
If this can be allowed in Nigeria in this generation, then there's no hope for the Country

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by chloride6: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:
Simple... Calabar kitchen is for everybody. Nigerians and their spirit of invasion.

Will you go and play with your phone?

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by oloriLFC(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's like they are insane. Imagine the nonsense words that one was spewing. "The place is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry". Thunder fire them and their lizard-cockroach-disgusting meals. I dey vex! angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by SchmidtHammer: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm not shocked at this, there have been several other reports of Chinese racist activities in African countries. The separation of Chinese from people of other colours( especially Nigerians) based on their nationality and not their skill or ability to cook Chinese meals is discrimination. The Director, and to think he's a Nigerian, is an unworthy Nigerian and black man for that matter. There are so many black men and women that feel inferior to people of other races and would go to any length to convince themselves that they aren't like the other blacks, however, it remains a personal problem and you can wallow in self hate, it's your miserable life but as long as you try to subjugate other Nigerians to your diffident mentality, it would never be tolerated. I implore that this should be taken seriously, investigated properly and necessary actions carried out to stop them before it stimulates other of such businesses and activities by racist foreigners or self hating Negroes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by osuofia2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
that is what you get when pmb has enslaved Nigeria to China through loan. there is little or nothing that can be done about this. enjoy the next level jor

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Eberex(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lies! There is only one entrance to the restaurant.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by gwama: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm not from Nigeria, but what are you Nigerians, wait to get this restaurant closed? angry angry angry And if they do not close, at home in my country, this restaurant will be vandalized in one night. Completed. kiss kiss kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by empressteemah06(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Funny guy...Not for everyone but gentlemen...

What is the definition of gentleman, he can't say.

I have been to one at that same roundabout, I ordered from home, and I went there to pick it up when it was ready.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by oyetunder(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
chloride6:

Will you go and play with your phone?
go and protest against them and see how officers employed with your own tax brutalise you back tp your senses. Leave Chinese Kitchen alone. Blacks and food.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by woodrow(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
The best way to burst this restaurant Is to report to the army authority why a soldier is guarding a private restaurant.

This is uncalled for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by whytepawn1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
theoldpretender:
The explanation does not make sense.

Anyway, if they won't serve us, boycott.
boycott ke!!!! i laugh . they didn't allow you in so what are you boycotting?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Yello1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wat is it with patronizing our own thing self. Must we go to chinese whatever?? Are we don patronizing Mamapot that we won go dey patronize chinese own. I beg dis mata no be mata jawe. Make everybody dey em lane. My fellow Nigerian can find trouble ehen.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
That Restaurant must be Close down

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Sheriman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
That is their Headache.. But wait is that the only restaurant in Lagos as this Matter con dey loud like this.. What is the Problem of Nigerians gan self where all these Amala Joint dey plenty for Lagos grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Lifestone(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
It just got more ridiculous. Access to any part of the restaurant must be defined by ability to pay and not by race. I am free to eat whatever I want it's nobody's business.
To say this trash is coming from a Nigerian makes it more pathetic.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by neonly: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maybe dis pple dey cook Human organ der sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by aAK1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Why do I have a feeling human flesh is on the menu and it’s a member only restaurant. I don’t trust the Chinese

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by lukjee: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yes I no this restuarant I have been there twice the first time because I came alone they asked me to wait outside for the person I can to see , but the second time because I came with a Chinese man the did not stop me from entering.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Akaujaa(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
How can allow Nigerians in when all there sell there are mostly what we abhor like lizard, vulture, wall gecko and all sort of grasses.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Newboss(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
They're right.

My business can't be open to every Dick and Harry. There are so many other restaurants that offer Chinese dishes in Nigeria. Go there.

What happens to buy naija? angry
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by gwama: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
This Nigerian who is rather the servant slave of these chintocs, tells stories. In my country, Burkina Faso, there are Chinese restaurants, but none are reserved for Chinese and other white people only, it is open to everyone. The only solution for the Nigerian is to vandalize this restaurant in one night. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Studyinchina200(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Things you can’t try in China ,you will be jailed and deported

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by metroid(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
The restaurant is a smoke screen for illegal gambling cool

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Blazebond(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lagos state government must sanction this restaurant, the arrogance of their reply is repudiating.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos / A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.