Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (67988 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Pojomojo: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by anonymuz(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:

thank bro. but am thinking something more subtle but direct like. "Ok, now I guess that wasnt for me"
that's better

1 Like

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by faithfull18(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2019
So because she reduced the attention you were getting, something must definitely be wrong, na wa.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by faith551(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Ayotemide:

And that is why you committed to a relationship, 14 days!

why is it ppl keep on getting this whole thing twisted. A girl shows up, had the the strength to air her feelings to a guy, if for nothing I admire that. Is there a specific period of time it takes to care for someone??. I wasn't planing on dating her but she did things that led me through respecting her boldness, getting to like her person and that human feeling of not really wishing to hurt her by playing tough guy. I only brought this here so I'll sample ppls opinion on a befitting reply and to make sure my actions will be vindicated.
#cant belive I typed all that

9 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by XaintJoel20: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
What kind of males do we have these days?! Reminds me of this contract worker who came on board 2 years ago. She was cute, got a banging body & all, so I shoot my shot & we hit it off. Weeks later, she started acting funny. Wouldn't pick my calls or reply chats, wouldn't hangout after work no more. I dug around and found that she had been seeing this cashier guy. Now, I'm far from being a miser, but this other guy was more generous, or should I say prodigal with money. Bought her stuff & cruised around with her to places like a cheap thug on weekends. I got her 'message', deleted her numbers & ignored her, though I still say the routine HI-HI to her @ work. A month later, she called me & accused me of 'acting weird' & ignoring her. I discovered that the cashier-guy ain't as strong with her as before, prolly after tasting her cookie a couple times too! She started acting all cool again but I effectively work-zoned her. Now, OP: WOULD IT KILL YOU TO IGNORE HER & GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE? ? ?

So you didn't cut your own share when she came back acting friendly?
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by faith551(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2019
faithfull18:
So because she reduced the attention you were getting, something must definitely be wrong, na wa.

its nt the attention, its the text
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by faith551(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Daeylar:
You met a girl just 2 weeks ago and went on just 2 dates in one week and she is already your acclaimed girlfriend?

Where are you guys rushing to?

Take it easy oh

the "acclaimed" up there was for her nt me
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2019
u don fvck am? If not, do quick make you waka ya own jejely grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Eminentsaint(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2019
It's like you got emotionally attached to her way too fast. Remember, you got just one life to live, headaches like that should be avoided please.

2 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by faith551(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
rex444:
Now that's a matured game she wants to play, simply apply two can play d game on her. She knew from the onset she was into you more than you were into her, she just wants to shake the table around a little bit but don't fall for that. Just send her a response,tell her she should direct the message to the appropriate person, and while she is at it, she should make sure she checks your number whenever she wants to send a message. You don't entertain such messages

so far you're the only person that gets the picture I tried painting. Thanks for ur input

6 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Jamersirwin1971: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=faith551 post=76801312]Ok, let me make this as short as possible as I need urgent insight.

I met this girl 2weeks ago through a friend. We had casual chat, then I noticed my friend was always saying good things about her (I got the hint the lady must have incited him to do that so I'll pick interest).
On meeting (by coincidence) a second time we exchanged numbers, I dnt know how she did it but she got under my skin in a flash. We went on dates twice in a week and the most shocking fact was she footed the bills. (I didn't like that fact tho, but she gets angry when I protest).

Fast-forwarded to few days ago, she travelled back to the west where she works and started acting weird. Actually they were really subtle changes but my 6th sense has a way of magnifying such anomalies, painting vivid pictures. She stopped calling as she does, misses my call without calling back, starts speaking Ibo when she's on phone with me around her colleagues and many more of such acts. I acted cool and matured by not jumping into conclusions.

This evening*
I got a text from her which read "Smiles, lovey-dovey. and where is he going to??".

Normal me would ignore the text and wait for her to come up with flimsy excuses before I flay her, but am scared she would have time to cook-up a coverup story if I don't point it out that I SEE HER.
whats ur opinion guys.

Brother it’s just 14days and you are misbehaving if you com knack her nnko and does this then you will run mad . You better be sharp knack first then play with her flow .
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by poweredcom(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2019
ObaKlaz:
What kind of males do we have these days?! Reminds me of this contract worker who came on board 2 years ago. She was cute, got a banging body & all, so I shoot my shot & we hit it off. Weeks later, she started acting funny. Wouldn't pick my calls or reply chats, wouldn't hangout after work no more. I dug around and found that she had been seeing this cashier guy. Now, I'm far from being a miser, but this other guy was more generous, or should I say prodigal with money. Bought her stuff & cruised around with her to places like a cheap thug on weekends. I got her 'message', deleted her numbers & ignored her, though I still say the routine HI-HI to her @ work. A month later, she called me & accused me of 'acting weird' & ignoring her. I discovered that the cashier-guy ain't as strong with her as before, prolly after tasting her cookie a couple times too! She started acting all cool again but I effectively work-zoned her. Now, OP: WOULD IT KILL YOU TO IGNORE HER & GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE? ? ?

Correct guy never trust these gals they ain't shit they are all hos

5 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Orpe7(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Your future is ahead of u but no na yansh u dey chase up and down
Dont focus on ur life shogbo

1 Like

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Guest007:
Smiles, lovey-dovey. and where is he going to??

Maybe it was a message to her girl-friend undecided

Children playing relationships won't let us rest
it's a very ambigious message and could have been written to her mother, nothing is incriminating in this message. Op seems to be an insecure and impulsive person. Take the most mature course of action.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by ellasky24: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Brosss I beg u with papa God.if u want live long leave her alone make u no get BP ur own go come it doesn't really matter how long
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:
Ok, let me make this as short as possible as I need urgent insight.

I met this girl 2weeks ago through a friend. We had casual chat, then I noticed my friend was always saying good things about her (I got the hint the lady must have incited him to do that so I'll pick interest).
On meeting (by coincidence) a second time we exchanged numbers, I dnt know how she did it but she got under my skin in a flash. We went on dates twice in a week and the most shocking fact was she footed the bills. (I didn't like that fact tho, but she gets angry when I protest).

Fast-forwarded to few days ago, she travelled back to the west where she works and started acting weird. Actually they were really subtle changes but my 6th sense has a way of magnifying such anomalies, painting vivid pictures. She stopped calling as she does, misses my call without calling back, starts speaking Ibo when she's on phone with me around her colleagues and many more of such acts. I acted cool and matured by not jumping into conclusions.

This evening*
I got a text from her which read "Smiles, lovey-dovey. and where is he going to??".

Normal me would ignore the text and wait for her to come up with flimsy excuses before I flay her, but am scared she would have time to cook-up a coverup story if I don't point it out that I SEE HER.
whats ur opinion guys.
sorry for the lenghty write and typos tho
she has kicked you out of her life...kindly do the same and stop asking foolish questions that have obvious answers
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by litaninja(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Person wey no dey alright....

eph12:
Just two weeks and she's already your girlfriend? Is that how they do it these days? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Larryslim(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Bro she's not dating you, forget her and move on!

1 Like

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Chukwumaje: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Guy, The girl is seeing someone else where is resides.

Just pretend you did not see or know anything.Just know that she is not your girlfriend ,but just a friend.

Like i said earlier,pretend and catch you fun with her anytime she makes herself available for you if you are interested .

Some ladies are like that........

1 Like

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Daeylar(f): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:
why is it ppl keep on getting this whole thing twisted. A girl shows up, had the the strength to air her feelings to a guy, if for nothing I admire that.
That's nice.
Is there a specific period of time it takes to care for someone??.
Not at all.
I wasn't planing on dating her
So you shouldn't really be bothered about that message. Or have you changed your mind?
but she did things that led me through respecting her boldness, getting to like her person and that human feeling of not really wishing to hurt her by playing tough guy. I only brought this here so I'll sample ppls opinion on a befitting reply and to make sure my actions will be vindicated.
#cant belive I typed all that
As for her behavior of pulling back, maybe she just wants you to pursue her since she has been the one going after you. E.g using your friend and taking you out on dates. So she is pulling back to see if you'll make a move.
If you don't want to you can move on
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
it's a very ambigious message and could have been written to her mother, nothing is incriminating in this message. Op seems to be an insecure and impulsive person. Take the most mature course of action.
it beats me when people reason like this just because she's female and that instinct of defending females always kicks in. let's even agree that you may be right, can't you see the other signs that she has been showing? yet your conclusion is that he op is immature. how you ladies reason baffles me attimes...if a man treats you like this then sends a text will you tell yourself the same thing?

2 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2019
What's the big deal about that message?
It doesn't really say anything.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by pappilo(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Am I the only one that cant see the 'smoking gun' in the text message

How does the message show she is cheating or chatting to another man?
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:

This evening*

whats ur opinion guys.

Ohh, the joys of solitude, All I think about is how my booner is bigger & stronger than the previous week every time I wake up. No girlfriend wahala, this year am pretty sure I will triple my savings grin

And to you my brother, Just ignore her, But make sure you reply the text message with something that proves you actually saw it. Incase she comes back to play the victim trap card.

Good luck cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Denikayan: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by pappilo(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Daeylar:
What's the big deal about that message?
It doesn't really say anything.

Thank God oh! we actually posted the same message at exactly the same time

I really thought my brain had not fired up this morning cah I read the message like 20 times but couldn't deduce anything.
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by jericco1(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2019
eph12:
Just two weeks and she's already your girlfriend? Is that how they do it these days? shocked shocked shocked

omo the thing just tire me oh
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by tartarus(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Op you're such a child! Just ask her who the message is for. Stop whining like a baby. SMH, there's nothing incriminating in the SMS, nothing at all!. A woman will always text like that to her female friends/casual friends. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Abimbola29(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2019
its like this op does not know how to parole babe,sir there's no need for headache when there are lots of fishes in the river, sir move on..stay away from any babe you don't see constantly
Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by nedumorji(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2019
faith551:

This evening*

whats ur opinion guys.
Abort mission! I repeat Abort mission

2 Likes

Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by Ibadanchief(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Bro,act like you never saw it. Just ignore the whole thing. If possible delete the text.just have it at the back of your mind that she's not yours until you have paid the bride price .

faith551:

This evening*

whats ur opinion guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.