Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience (22356 Views)

Nigerian US Immigration Official Charged With Illegally Obtaining US Citizenship / Panic As US Immigration Stamps No EOS / AOS On Nigerian Passport / How Was Your USA Visa Interview Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by xcesspower: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
Please my wife has petitioned for me, the immigration have debited her account this month of May, when will I probably start getting mails or be called for interviews
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Spanishmilf(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2019
xcesspower:
Please my wife has petitioned for me, the immigration have debited her account this month of May, when will I probably start getting mails or be called for interviews
baba chill not this year probably next year......
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Drenimarcus(m): 2:23am On Jun 15, 2019
Worriedgurl:

Ooops!!! I'm sorry, just checked my status now, I had a case update on 6th April and my status now shows "Application Received ". They requested for 2018 IRS tax transcript along with my passport.

Hi, please how long was it on “application received” before it changed to Issued. Been on application received since the 10th last update was 13 but still application received. Thanks.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 4:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Drenimarcus:

Hi, please how long was it on “application received” before it changed to Issued. Been on application received since the 10th last update was 13 but still application received. Thanks.

One week
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Drenimarcus(m): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Worriedgurl:

One week
Thanks sis, working days or normal one week?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Holuwamanzee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pls am planning on applying for community college in the US... How do I go about it
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by dancingstars112: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2019
On the day of your B2-visa (non-immigrant) visa, how long would you need to wait for you to be called in for the interview? Thank you.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by xcesspower: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please am done filling my CR1 form, what next am i to do,what kind of documents do i need,is bank statement needed?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by complexBoss12: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2020
frankele:
Hello guys I just did my interview now..
And it was Good ( although the black woman who was the interviewer was a bit tough but we thank God)....she told us we are approved ..and she evem gave me and Brother a form to fill declaring that we wont get married till we get to d US..but she then told us to tell our Petitioner to ask her spouse to fill in I-864A since she is married... And we should drop it at the DHL office along with our international passport!

So guys I want to ask how many Days do you think it would take for us to get the visa issued after submitting it?
PS : I did mine at US CONSULATE LAGOS

pls can I drop.my contact so we talk privately?? I need assistance with visa issues.

Thank you
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by complexBoss12: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2020
ifunanyamaka:
Hi guys, I had my interview today and I was approved!!! Questions were as follows
Vo: good morning
Who's filling for you?
What does he do in the US?
How did you two meet?
What's the name of the friend who introduced you?
Where and how did this introduction take place?
When did you become involved romantically?
Who proposed and when did he propose?
How did your parents feel about the proposal?
Was he married before?
Does he have kids?
Do you have kids?
Does he have siblings?
Do you have siblings?
What kind of building does he stay in and who does he live with?
What kinda of car does he drive?
What state does he live in
How old is he?
How old are you?
So you have pictures of the both of you?
Ohk congratulations, you have been approved.
Then he gave me 3 white papers that contained instructions on how to pick up my passport, pay immigrant fees and rights as a spouse of a us citizen.
Then he said I wish you Good luck in the United States of America!!!!
It was a really smooth process, my appointment was for 6:30, I arrived 5:30, got through security and got into the building by 7:05am. Was only asked for original copy of police report, IP and PP. I was out of the building by 8:30am.
Thank God we made it!!!

sorry just confused with your questions, its kinda unique. is your spouse a Nigerian or met online??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Uzland: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please, people, share more of your experiences.smiley
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by stephentbab5: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Admin please can you share a link for me to join a whatsup group in charge of visa interview. Thanks for your usual support
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Kennedyiheme: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Worriedgurl:

You'll get yours soon. Hold on, you're almost there!
hello, what kind of immigration visa did you do, also i have a friend who’s a citizen, can this person file the petition?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Kennedyiheme: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2021
frankele:
Its not so hard ...just make sure u take all your required documents and make sure u dont forget any ...

U will get it
can a us citizen or resident freind petition for me?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Shemadex(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Wilsub:

Congratulations
pls if someone is inviting u pls what type of document did u need
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Shemadex(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2021
ifunanyamaka:
Hi guys. please did anyone get their medicals done from the hospital in Abuja. If yes, how did you go about getting an appointment, was it a walk in first come first serve or did you have to book an appointment first? Also how long did it take to get your results? I need to travel ASAP but would like to complete the medicals before leaving Abuja. Still waiting for my Interview letter but I believe it should come soon as it's been 3 weeks since I got my case complete email. Thanks
pls if a citizen in USA invite me pls what documents did I need with my family
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Shemadex(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2021
complexBoss12:

sorry just confused with your questions, its kinda unique. is your spouse a Nigerian or met online??
good question

1 Like

Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by eajatto: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good day house. Please, has US Lagos Consulate commence immigrants interview. Anyone with the recent updates? Thanks.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Superbells(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
I know someone who has an interview next month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another 425 Nigerians Arrive From Saudi-arabia / 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure / Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.