Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience (22358 Views)

Nigerian US Immigration Official Charged With Illegally Obtaining US Citizenship / Panic As US Immigration Stamps No EOS / AOS On Nigerian Passport / How Was Your USA Visa Interview Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by shu9a: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
I have not submitted yet ooi.
Am stull wairing to get my pending document.

You?
frankele:

How far now guy
Have u submitted your documents ??
And if yes ?
Any updates?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
shu9a:
I have not submitted yet ooi.
Am stull wairing to get my pending document.

You?

I have submitted the documents since Last week tuesday And i got a Case UPdate on d CEAC website on Thursday...but it is still on A.P

I am still patient and hoping the Visa Gets issued Soon!

What about you??
Wat Documents were u asked to bring?? And is it with your International passport??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by shu9a: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Yes i was asked to submit my int'l passport+ AOS.
I am yet to submit tho.

This means you did not have to create am online account.

frankele:

I have submitted the documents since Last week tuesday And i got a Case UPdate on d CEAC website on Thursday...but it is still on A.P

I am still patient and hoping the Visa Gets issued Soon!

What about you??
Wat Documents were u asked to bring?? And is it with your International passport??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
shu9a:
I am yet to submit tho.

Wow almost the same thing!
Why are you taking long now??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
frankele:

Wow almost the same thing!
Why are you taking long now??

Has your visa been issued or still in Administrative processing? I dropped off my documents too via dhl and yet to hear from them.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Worriedgurl:

Has your visa been issued or still in Administrative processing? I dropped off my documents too via dhl and yet to hear from them.

No not at all
I checked on the CEAC status it was updated yesterday 03 April 2019..no updates today

And the status is still on READY mine didnt even go to AP i dont even know why
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Worriedgurl:

No the case hasn't been issued .. The status still shows Ready and it was last updated since 03 April 2019
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
@worriedgurl

What about you?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
frankele:
@worriedgurl

What about you?

The last update I got was when I think dhl must have delivered the documents to them. Getting an update recently is a good sign for you.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Worriedgurl:

The last update I got was when I think dhl must have delivered the documents to them. Getting an update recently is a good sign for you.
When did u submit yours??

Yes i submitted my documents on the 26th of March and saw a Case Update on the 28th of March...i guess that was when dhl dropped our documents...

So since then i havent gotten an update until yesterday!
But it still says CASE STATUS is READY .. What does yours says??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
frankele:

When did u submit yours??

Yes i submitted my documents on the 26th of March and saw a Case Update on the 28th of March...i guess that was when dhl dropped our documents...

So since then i havent gotten an update until yesterday!
But it still says CASE STATUS is READY .. What does yours says??

I submitted on 25th and got an update on 26th. Still on AP with no recent update.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Worriedgurl:

I submitted on 25th and got an update on 26th. Still on AP with no recent update.

Okay
Lets keep hoping and let's not forget to keep each other updated on the case
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by ifunanyamaka: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hi guys. please did anyone get their medicals done from the hospital in Abuja. If yes, how did you go about getting an appointment, was it a walk in first come first serve or did you have to book an appointment first? Also how long did it take to get your results? I need to travel ASAP but would like to complete the medicals before leaving Abuja. Still waiting for my Interview letter but I believe it should come soon as it's been 3 weeks since I got my case complete email. Thanks
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Woody2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
A3AP10:
My 3 years distance relationship = ( WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) Thank you heavenly father!
Pls can u plss tell us what duc did u use to get it so easy and more so what are the documents are required if ur wife uncle is inviting you.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
ifunanyamaka:
Hi guys. please did anyone get their medicals done from the hospital in Abuja. If yes, how did you go about getting an appointment, was it a walk in first come first serve or did you have to book an appointment first? Also how long did it take to get your results? I need to travel ASAP but would like to complete the medicals before leaving Abuja. Still waiting for my Interview letter but I believe it should come soon as it's been 3 weeks since I got my case complete email. Thanks

Okay check travel.state.gov website...
Under preparibg for interview u will see d Place u can medicals in nigeria and their phone number...
U can call them to make inquiry of how much u will be paying...
But u dont book an appointment in an hospital... U go tbere for urself ..and get it done that day ..
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Worriedgurl:

@worriedgurl Wasup??
Any update??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
shu9a:
I am yet to submit tho.

@shu9a Wasup now?? have u submitted your documents??
Any update bro??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
frankele:

@worriedgurl Wasup?? Any update??
None. What about you?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Worriedgurl:

None. What about you?
We got an update again on 06April 2019

But our case status still hasn't changed to issued!

But am quite disturbed about yours...what documents were u asked to submit and was ur INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT among the Documents?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
frankele:

We got an update again on 06April 2019

But our case status still hasn't changed to issued!

But am quite disturbed about yours...what documents were u asked to submit and was ur INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT among the Documents?

Ooops!!! I'm sorry, just checked my status now, I had a case update on 6th April and my status now shows "Application Received ". They requested for 2018 IRS tax transcript along with my passport.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Worriedgurl:

Ooops!!! I'm sorry, just checked my status now, I had a case update on 6th April and my status now shows "Application Received ". They requested for 2018 IRS tax transcript along with my passport.

Wow thats great...shows we are moving at d same pace..and its likely we get it soon..by Gods Mercy

But Application received??
That's quite new ...
I thought its either One sees Administrative processing or Ready or issued...
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2019
frankele:

Wow thats great...shows we are moving at d same pace..and its likely we get it soon..by Gods Mercy

But Application received??
That's quite new ...
I thought its either One sees Administrative processing or Ready or issued...

As long as immigration is concerned, nothing is new nor unheard of, you just haven't experienced it.
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Worriedgurl:

As long as immigration is concerned, nothing is new nor unheard of, you just haven't experienced it.

Sure sure!
Good morning..
What immigrant Visa category are you in for
Mine is F4
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2019
frankele:

Sure sure! Good morning.. What immigrant Visa category are you in for Mine is F4
I'm K1.

1 Like

Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Worriedgurl:

I'm K1.
Wow...that's nice

By Gods grace we will get our visa issued soon
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
frankele:
Wow...that's nice
By Gods grace we will get our visa issued soon
My case status shows "Issued ", what about yours?
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Worriedgurl:

My case status shows "Issued ", what about yours?

Wow congratulations ...i am so happy for You
mine is still on READY oo...

No update since on the 06 Of April 2019
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
frankele:

Wow congratulations ...i am so happy for You
mine is still on READY oo...

No update since on the 06 Of April 2019

You'll get yours soon. Hold on, you're almost there!
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Worriedgurl:

You'll get yours soon. Hold on, you're almost there!
Amen sister!!
Thank You so much
And am so Happy for You ...and i wish u success in the US

M very much Hopeful...
Apart from on the 6th Of April did u recieve any update on d CEAC website since then or it just changed to issued today??
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by Worriedgurl: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
frankele:

Amen sister!!
Thank You so much
And am so Happy for You ...and i wish u success in the US

M very much Hopeful...
Apart from on the 6th Of April did u recieve any update on d CEAC website since then or it just changed to issued today??

I received an update yesterday and it went back to Administrative Processing" and then an update today which changed to "Issued".
Re: Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience by frankele(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2019
Worriedgurl:

I received an update yesterday and it went back to Administrative Processing" and then an update today which changed to "Issued".

Oh..okay.. I understand now!
Congratulations once more...and i pray mine gets to issued as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure / Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.