Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

In Love With My Pastor {episode 5} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Pastor {episode 5} (752 Views)

I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With My Pastor {episode 5} by koksy4all: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
The next morning I heard a slight knock on my door, I was too weak to stand up, I just open my eyes but couldn't stay up. Papa came inside and told me he was going out, I wonder where because it was very early. He told me he would be back by 6pm.
SAM
Papa, what would you like to have when you come back?
PAPA
Eeh anything they bring is fine.
SAM
Alright daddy, see you by 6pm then.
When papa left Mrs joyce came with breakfast but I told her to stop bring food and stop bordering herself politely.
SAM
Thanks for everything ma, but please can you stop bring food for us? What would be my job here if you keep bring food.
JOYCE
But my child, I'm not complaining.
SAM
You don't need to complain. I will die of lonely if I'm at home doing nothing. Papa left early so I won't be able to finish this food, so take it home. I will be fine ma.
She thought for a while before she said "ok no problem" and turn her back to leave.
SAM
Excuse me ma, hope you ain't angry ma? Please don't be please.
JOYCE
(she smiled at me) no my child I'm not.
SAM
Thanks ma, please is there any market around here? I would like to go and buy some food stuffs.
JOYCE
Yes my dear, we have market and it's not far from here.
SAM
Please how do I locate the place ma?
She thought for a while before she said
JOYCE
Ok I will ask my son desmond to go with you. He just came back from abuja but he should know the road better.
I was excited I didn't know why but I was. She later sent her son around 11pm. I just finish having my bath I was dressing when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it" "I'm coming ooh"
I went outside to see a very handsome guy standing outside our door, truth be told his very handsome andRead More

For complete episode click here https://newscentral24..com/search/label/Relationship%20Tips?&max-results=7

source:: https://newscentral24..com

Re: In Love With My Pastor {episode 5} by koksy4all: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
koksy4all:
The next morning I heard a slight knock on my door, I was too weak to stand up, I just open my eyes but couldn't stay up. Papa came inside and told me he was going out, I wonder where because it was very early. He told me he would be back by 6pm.
SAM
Papa, what would you like to have when you come back?
PAPA
Eeh anything they bring is fine.
SAM
Alright daddy, see you by 6pm then.
When papa left Mrs joyce came with breakfast but I told her to stop bring food and stop bordering herself politely.
SAM
Thanks for everything ma, but please can you stop bring food for us? What would be my job here if you keep bring food.
JOYCE
But my child, I'm not complaining.
SAM
You don't need to complain. I will die of lonely if I'm at home doing nothing. Papa left early so I won't be able to finish this food, so take it home. I will be fine ma.
She thought for a while before she said "ok no problem" and turn her back to leave.
SAM
Excuse me ma, hope you ain't angry ma? Please don't be please.
JOYCE
(she smiled at me) no my child I'm not.
SAM
Thanks ma, please is there any market around here? I would like to go and buy some food stuffs.
JOYCE
Yes my dear, we have market and it's not far from here.
SAM
Please how do I locate the place ma?
She thought for a while before she said
JOYCE
Ok I will ask my son desmond to go with you. He just came back from abuja but he should know the road better.
I was excited I didn't know why but I was. She later sent her son around 11pm. I just finish having my bath I was dressing when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it" "I'm coming ooh"
I went outside to see a very handsome guy standing outside our door, truth be told his very handsome andRead More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

These Days I Listen To Christian Songs / Closed thread / Why Are White Girls So Bitchy, I Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.