Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

#WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (51700 Views)

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Remember The Worst Beating Of Your Life Your Parent Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2019
freethinker01:
I had one very bad habit when I was growing up n that's stealing meat from pot. We were much like 6 so it's kinda hard to know which one steals the meat. I would go in the midnight, eat like 2 pieces, go back to bed. And this was going on for like months, I was so perfect that it the pot doesn't make any sound when I close and open it. Then comes the d-day, on this faithful night, I just left my room, went straight to the kitchen, oblivious to me, my mom was in the bathroom. I didn't know she'd heard my footsteps then followed me. I just saw the person behind me when I was just about to put the 2nd meat in my mouth. As little as I was, she carried me straight to my dad cuz he has already promised to give the culprit worst beating of his life. My dad woke up like what's has happened hope there's no problem. She just pointed to my mouth.
The way my mom and dad beat me that day made me fall sick for a week. The whole neighborhood was woken up. Mo je baba nla Iya
Now this is hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Jude4Jesus: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Davash222:
Was doing hide and seek with my siblings. Got eyes tied with black cloth. Popsy returned and I grabbed him shouting ‘I catch you, I catch you’.

Well, long story short, I took two tablets of paracetamol that night.

smiley
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2019
That's sleek and gorgeous. shocked
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by stanliwise(m): 1:20am On May 31, 2019
Dami12345:

Shut the Bleep up!!! We all turned out alright. Most of those thieving politicians leaders, never had this treatment, the were the ones who were westernized and look at the shit we have. Even the bible says spare the rod....
Your comment is very senseless, the western peple are the most guided people we have on this planet. our parent tried in my opinion but don't compare child upbringing with the westerns, they do things in more developed ways.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by stanliwise(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2019
Leviana:
Mine was the morning my dad decided to give early devotions a try instead of our usual night devotion, and I was sleeping while it was going on, next thing I heard was my father telling me to read our Bible text which of course I didn't know so I tried to escape by saying I didn't have my glasses on but he sent my aunty to go and bring it. I wore it and still kept silent staring at the Bible in front of me like a bona-fide mumu. My dad then told me to drop my glasses which I did and the moment I did he descended on me like the Holy Ghost, see beating, and because I have such horrible luck in the course of beating me he tripped and fell, my mom heard the fall and came out, saw my father standing up then she turned on me and said "so you made your own father to fall down abhi?" she went and brought cane and joined my father to beat me senseless, Likesay I be thief way come their house. After that o spent the rest of the morning kneeling down, hands up, eyes closed and reciting psalm 23 over and over
This one gat me rolling hahahhahaha, that morning was destined for you to be beaten.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by stanliwise(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2019
Funkybabee:

Please stop that insult pls, African is not backward. Everybody have their culture of training their kids which African have their own even bible support the beating I have never seen any child or let me say unless he/she have been possed that they will give him/her a torror beating which he will not even yield before he do that next time.. It's like a kid that touch the fire next time je/she will think for a second before peoceeding at it again.

And mind you beating works when they are still little kids, it correct them in alot of ways..

So next time don't call my continent a backward area because of my culture even you go and see the life of their kids compare to Africa they are even jealous of that with us..
Actually, it is backward in some sought, Evidence has shown us that the best way to train a child is to train them in an environment where high value and moral standards abound even in the street, school, church etc. Down in Africa here, reverse is the case, so I don't blame our parenting style but in actual sense Africa collectively is backward when it comes to child raising and upbringing.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Dami12345: 3:43am On May 31, 2019
stanliwise:
Your comment is very senseless, the western peple are the most guided people we have on this planet. our parent tried in my opinion but don't compare child upbringing with the westerns, they do things in more developed ways.

Hello slave. You still worship the white man's poo. Hopefully he let's you eat it from time to time.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by stanliwise(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2019
Dami12345:

Hello slave. You still worship the white man's poo. Hopefully he let's you eat it from time to time.
stop using the white man invention. Nairaland and the internet is one of it. Idiot.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Dami12345: 12:58pm On May 31, 2019
stanliwise:
stop using the white man invention. Nairaland and the internet is one of it. Idiot.

Lol. Am sure you dont even know the name of Africa before you white Masters gave rewrote history for you. Slavestan, you still bear your slave name. You dont even know the various tech that have been attributed to the white man. Smh. Smh. What do i know. Can I blame slavestan for his Faith?
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by stanliwise(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol. Am sure you dont even know the name of Africa before you white Masters gave rewrote history for you. Slavestan, you still bear your slave name. You dont even know the various tech that have been attributed to the white man. Smh. Smh. What do i know. Can I blame slavestan for his Faith?
shut up jare.
The white may have enslaved africa and taken some of it invention but accepting the have organised themselves better than africa is the most noble thing you can do as a man. Africa even in the present era we haven't provem ourself as upto the task of developing our continent.
Africans may have excuse when it comes to the past but do we say white are responsible for our corrupt practices. Be guided
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Dami12345: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
stanliwise:
shut up jare.
The white may have enslaved africa and taken some of it invention but accepting the have organised themselves better than africa is the most noble thing you can do as a man. Africa even in the present era we haven't provem ourself as upto the task of developing our continent.
Africans may have excuse when it comes to the past but do we say white are responsible for our corrupt practices. Be guided

Smh. You dont have sense much. Thankfully your problems can be solved With reading.

Start with how Europe underdeveloped Africa. You will understand how they maintain their wealth if you can see.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Dami12345: 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
stanliwise:
shut up jare.

Smh. You dont have sense much. Thankfully your problems can be solved With reading.
Start with how Europe underdeveloped Africa. You will understand how they maintain their wealth if you can see.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by stanliwise(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2019
Dami12345:

O God spare me that topic....Read the book why africa underdeveloped themselves
"Igwe Stanley Chinedu, 2010, How Africa Underdeveloped
Africa". Do you think you're the only one who is reading? did Africans kings and chief not also participate in the slave trade? some became exceedingly wealthy by slave trade and many raided small villages and sold thousands of able men.. Yet you come here to tell me some Nonsense. You can say all sort of things and play blame Games but history will never be forgotten. so the underdeveloment Europe is what all is the cause of our present corrupt practices? I have properly studied history, I can start listing books if you want. The propaganda that the slave trade made us remain where we are till today is nothing but a mere conspiracy to cloak the inefficiency of Africans leaders in present world. We have to take responsibility for our actions. Yes we can agree they delayed our development but they didn't put us in this modern situation. Liberia and Ethiopia till today was never colonized where did stand till today?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade

Here is a 2009 article that was gave some reason why we Africans have to stop the blame game and our so called chief and kings should apologize to us. Many thrones we respect today use that same throne to cause africa great evil.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Dami12345: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2019
stanliwise:
O God spare me that topic....Read the book why africa underdeveloped themselves
"Igwe Stanley Chinedu, 2010, How Africa Underdeveloped
Africa". Do you think you're the only one who is reading? did Africans kings and chief not also participate in the slave trade? some became exceedingly wealthy by slave trade and many raided small villages and sold thousands of able men.. Yet you come here to tell me some Nonsense. You can say all sort of things and play blame Games but history will never be forgotten. so the underdeveloment Europe is what all is the cause of our present corrupt practices? I have properly studied history, I can start listing books if you want. The propaganda that the slave trade made us remain where we are till today is nothing but a mere conspiracy to cloak the inefficiency of Africans leaders in present world. We have to take responsibility for our actions. Yes we can agree they delayed our development but they didn't put us in this modern situation. Liberia and Ethiopia till today was never colonized where did stand till today?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade

Here is a 2009 article that was gave some reason why we Africans have to stop the blame game and our so called chief and kings should apologize to us. Many thrones we respect today use that same throne to cause africa great evil.

I support this.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by kollog: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Una spoil this fun last last with una immature nature, must u guys always fight, argue or insult each other. u guys should grow up and be more reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by sulasa07(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
meneski:
like if playstation cos trouble for you share if playing ball cos palavar 4 u. Pes way make my mama use razor tear my leg put pepe? Las las na master i be even became a boardman.
The day she caught me watching ps game at a barber shop,the slap just came from behind,kpaaa! and it was my mum,I couldn't cry or give any excuse, meanwhile I Neva started playing back then.Later when I started playing n when she passes by,they call her Iya Small Champion and she couldn't even beat me anymore even though I steal money from her shop to play.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Jamahyel(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
I tink i was 11 yrs then, i was coming home from church on a sunday and i passed a few guys sitting and smoking. So, i decided to try it. when i got home, i cut a lil form from my mattress and used paper to wrap it. No one was home yet. I went to the kitchen and used matches to light it and was puffing while walking to the parlor. From nowhere i saw a church elder who was my dads friend in my front. Haaaa you are smoking who taught you how to smoke? The beating i recieved my father never beat me before.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is When A Phd Holder In Making EBA Prepares A Meal [picture] / Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls / Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.