Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

#WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (51778 Views)

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Remember The Worst Beating Of Your Life Your Parent Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by ashawopikin(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
It was the year 1998 my uncle gave me common entrance money, and I lost it, I received the beating of my life, he gave me another one, later that day I found the money in the backyard, I didn't return it

7 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Offpoint1: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2019
respect80:
The last one almost cracked out my ribs cheesy
Moi moi was ready
lol, you and me know what was actually readygrin

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2019
psalmsmiles:
as i dey follow u talk, e no get the kain beating i never recieve from house, church, elders, school and bullies. those things only made my mind stronger and a reason to do worse next time

When u make beatings the punishment for children, they adapt to the pain, get used to it and do worst.. I think they're modern and civilized ways of punishing kids that are effective apart from physical pain...

when are we africans going to develop with the rest of the world. Must we be backward in everyway?

I jus tire walahi

Please stop that insult pls, African is not backward. Everybody have their culture of training their kids which African have their own even bible support the beating I have never seen any child or let me say unless he/she have been possed that they will give him/her a torror beating which he will not even yield before he do that next time.. It's like a kid that touch the fire next time je/she will think for a second before peoceeding at it again.

And mind you beating works when they are still little kids, it correct them in alot of ways..

So next time don't call my continent a backward area because of my culture even you go and see the life of their kids compare to Africa they are even jealous of that with us..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by mechanics(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2019
hahahahahah, the beatings I do receive is when I do watch film in my neighbours house and my dad does not me meet me or my bros at home, that day na beating o, he do flog me by raising my leg up and my head will face down but I learnt from the beating o.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by vincixpresso: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Damn, I love nairaland. I love naija

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Antony061(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
haa!!! wetin game center do me eh! lemme not start!
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by moxygunshot(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2019
mine was when I was in ss2, computer practical; corper gave us project work (ms word) and we were to use laptops supplied by the school so in order to recognise the laptop we were using mumu us decided to use divider to write our class and group number on it. forward fast to the following week, corper called out my group and other fellow mumu groups, asked us to kneel down at front of the lab, told us our offence and brought out a couple of canes, by some unfortunate twist of fate I was the one at the front (till date you will never see me at the forefront of any line or crowd; even if someone is sharing one billion naira, I wont be the first person) so corper asked me to hold table and used cane to look for all the pain nerve endings in my buttocks, back and head when he was done he asked me how many strokes he gave me (jamb question oshi); how does someone differentiate between tospe(testing) and actual flogging, I sha said 9 (lord know it was up to 20). I couldn't sit down properly for a week, d back of my head felt like a properly ridged farmland. it was that day I decided I will never cry again no matter how much I get flogged

ss3 was full of constant beatings for the whole class...I upheld my vow

5 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2019
tesppidd:
Worst beating of my life.

Was only about 11 years old and my elder sister was about 13 years old.

She had started bringing out 'small small' boobs.

We had a fist fight at home and somehow I gave her a blow on one of those tiny boobs, guess it was very painful for her as she started crying so hard and loud.(perhaps it was unintentional or maybe it was just me aiming to act out one of the Bruce Lee films i had watched, can't really remember). But what I surely remember till date is what followed afterwards.

As the devil would have it, Popsie walked in from work at that very moment and found her crying.

Asked what happened and she told him I gave her a blow on her breast.

"Whaaaaaaat!!" Popsie thundered!!

He was uninterested in what had caused the fight, he dragged me into his room, pulled off his lacoste belt,

And the beating I received that day remains in my memory.

And at 11, that was the day I realised that there was something extra special about a woman's boobs.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Fidelismaria: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

LWKM

HEHEHEHE

Check my signature
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by myked(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by myked(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
A

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by mikaael(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
respect80:
The last one almost cracked out my ribs cheesy
Moi moi was ready

Lol...as in it is the funniest of all...
That moment...u know u can't eat out of the moi moi
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Xhady(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Slurity:
There are a lot of beatings that even make it difficult to remember the worst, however, I remember stealing #200 to buy ball and as if my father got a spiritual eyes called me and ask me to bring my school bag for inspection, the beating for that day was special because at a point he ask me to write a statement and sign it as if we are in police station that anytime i repeat such that i will be electrocuted to death, to everybody's surprise, I refuse to sigh the paper and start shouting ' come kuku electrocute me for this offence because, it is sure I will steal very soon because, if you keep maltreating me and give me no food, I will surely steal again'. All our neighbours present there just quietly leave because they understand that I am leaving with my dad and step mum is very wicked.

angry
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by kingolovich(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Rolly22:

It's like you have forgotten how Nigerian parents behave. Them dey turn everything upside down.

Maybe my parents aren't Nigerians cool
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
fakuta:
My brother was teaching me mathematics, the topic was quadratic equestion I was in JSS3 and my mind was with friends, after 30mins of teaching, he asked do you understand I said know, then he said please pay attention he repeated the same thing and ask again do you understand I said no,
He gave me one slap, at that moment all I could see was stars my head was spinning, and I couldn't open my eyes for some minutes,
That slap reset my memory, up till today I don't know how I solved the exercise he gave
I can only remember how he said good

Lol. Na wetin good for you.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Redcoffee: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin thank you
PrincessB1:
cheesy grin
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Ziel20: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmm! My own plenty o but the standout one was back then in jss2. We lived in a public compound and there was a zinc fence that separated one small corner of our fence from the other compound only for me to discover that it was a bathroom. Oboy see free blue film. I just created an opening where I watch those women take their bath. On that fateful day, I was just enjoying my view, I can still remember the fresh lady with great gifts from God bathing not knowing that my dad was behind wondering what was catching my attention. He came closer pushed me away and saw what I was watching so excitedly. Nothing they didn't use to treat me that night. From hot eba on my head to paracetamol to bandage. In summary, I saw the devil that day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Genea(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Rolly22:

Choi babe you fine die.
awwwwn. thanks dear
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Rolly22(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Genea:
awwwwn. thanks dear
You're welcome Dear.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GboyegaD(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
One thing I still don't understand is how parents beat their kids this much or how they report to an uncle to beat their kids on their behalf. Truth is the morals they were trying to instill in their children, they lacked it. A child is not a goat and while I do not support spoiling kids, I believe more in reasoning together and working out disciplinary measures that corrects and not one born out of frustration.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by psalmsmiles(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Funkybabee:

Please stop that insult pls, African is not backward. Everybody have their culture of training their kids which African have their own even bible support the beating I have never seen any child or let me say unless he/she have been possed that they will give him/her a torror beating which he will not even yield before he do that next time.. It's like a kid that touch the fire next time je/she will think for a second before peoceeding at it again.

And mind you beating works when they are still little kids, it correct them in alot of ways..

So next time don't call my continent a backward area because of my culture even you go and see the life of their kids compare to Africa they are even jealous of that with us..
EXACT WORDS FROM A TYPICAL AFRICAN slowpoke!
ACCEPT IT OR NOT AFRICA IS CURRENTLY BACKWARD IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT BECAUSE WE BEAT THE SAME STUPID MENTALITY U JUST DEPICTED

I DONT SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY. I NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL

3 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
psalmsmiles:

EXACT WORDS FROM A TYPICAL AFRICAN slowpoke!
ACCEPT IT OR NOT AFRICA IS CURRENTLY BACKWARD IN ALMOST EVERY ASPECT BECAUSE WE BEAT THE SAME STUPID MENTALITY U JUST DEPICTED

I DONT SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY. I NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL

Continue copying ur mediocrity fake life. I can never try to be others, I'm an African, I have a culture..

And ur stup!dity no get part two with u calling me that language or u are a bast@rd or half cast of an african pls shift go and find ur type down there.

I don't have time for yeye people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by psalmsmiles(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Funkybabee:

Continue copying ur mediocrity fake life. I can never try to be others, I'm an African, I have a culture..

And ur stup!dity no get part two with u calling me that language or u are a bast@rd or half cast of an african pls shift go and find ur type down there.

I don't have time for yeye people
i need you to ask yourself these questions.

Of what use is a culture that doesn't better the lives of its practitioners?

How has your culture bettered the lives of people you see daily?

Is culture an hinderace to development and breakthrough?

I never said our cultures are bad and are what are affecting us. Our real problem is our mentality. We're comfortable with "less". Take a look at the continent you're in now, most of the countries are under developed countries and the few one's that are developed share a thing in common - a different mindset from the rest of us. Look at countries like south africa and rwanda. The way they think is why they're ahead.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GAJIT: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
xarm:
I go do daddy and mummy with pastor daughter grin we are both less than 10 then, while we are still doing it my cousin caught us, i quickly invite the guy to come and do his own, so that he won't report, but the girl refuse, i beg this girl tired to allow him to do small, the girl no agree o, when the girl left, my cousin said he won't report as long i follow his rule and regulations henceforth, i said ok, the guy turn me to errands boy for 2 days until i vex for him, after my dad deal with me finish, pastor and his two hefty boys came to take permission from my dad to deal with me again to their satisfaction, and the permission was granted cry

lol with tears Coming out of my eyes
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Funkybabee(f): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
psalmsmiles:

i need you to ask yourself these questions.

Of what use is a culture that doesn't better the lives of its practitioners?

How has your culture bettered the lives of people you see daily?

Is culture an hinderace to development and breakthrough?

I never said our cultures are bad and are what are affecting us. Our real problem is our mentality. We're comfortable with "less". Take a look at the continent you're in now, most of the countries are under developed countries and the few one's that are developed share a thing in common - a different mindset from the rest of us. Look at countries like south africa and rwanda. The way they think is why they're ahead.

Thank you for your question, my culture better the way of my living in terms of respect, obedience, handworking and tolerance.. My culture teached me the way to live a proper life in a responsible manner. Africa growing was just astarter. Those developed country passed through the same vase and u can't expect magic to match an 100years to a 57years child never. It's in my believe that this continent is going to be great even outshine those grown already because we are shining with great culture and morals. So tell me abt urs. Which continent are u from.

And mind you, we are not comfortible with less, we are trying our best ro survive. It's not a day that a new born child we walk or even talk, it's a gradual process

3 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GAJIT: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Antony061:
Mine was d day i stole momsi money she came back nd was asking wh took her money. Omo i deny am reach ground she believed me nd said maybe she misplaced it. Haa i was happy! B4 u no it Boom!!! My sister ran in shouting mummy itz is a lie his d 1 i saw him. haa day dat was hell! u no d worst part? she didn't beat me o! she waited 4 my 2 uncles and my dad to come back b4 dey start d beating

Extended family beating!
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GAJIT: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
kenAlmighty:
I was washing my dad's car one Sunday morning, I was just pressing the moon roof open and close, suddenly the roof refused to close, I left it like dat, dad came tried closing it but no way, so we had to drive like dat to church, as we were coming back from church it started raining heavily, but my dad kept driving and just shaking his head, on getting home he called my uncle to come over and help him beat me, and my uncle hated me then with passion. I didn't go to school for 3 days

Extended family beating!
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by PrincessB1(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Redcoffee:
grin thank you
You're welcome.
Relax and enjoy this too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Antony061(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
GAJIT:

Extended family beating!
I Dey tell u!!!
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GAJIT: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kokaine:
The worst beating of my life so far wasn't even by my parents. It was by a girl in primary school called Sandra. Federal staff school to be precise. So if you are that girl and you are reading this, just know I am still finding it difficult to forgive you. I remember what happened just like yesterday. You need to apologise.

I remember my mum just bought me a new blue shuttle bag with fresh scent in primary two. We were seat mates. And she mistakenly touched the bag. It fell from the table where I kept it. I picked her bag and threw it on the floor in retaliation. (Although I regret doing that)

This witch immediately forgot that she fell mine first. Then she picked mine and started cleaning the floor with it. Some Boys started wailing and booing from the back. Although I can't remember them, I know ikay, Michael and enofe must have been among the jobless boys that liked watching fight. Mumu me! I picked challenge and pushed Sandra.

Brothers and sisters, if I'm told Sandra is a transgender male boxer today I won't doubt it. The way she beat me ehn, the worst aspect was in how long the fight lasted. Unnecessarily long! Those fools didnt even think of separating us. They kept cheering and booing. And our teacher that should have separated was not in class. I needed help from Sandra. She had this love for cleaning classroom floors from what I can see because she used my face to mop the floor.

Although I can't remember her face exactly but I recall she plaited all back, and had small marks on her face. Please help me find Sandra (primary 2b, federal staff school Benin city. 1995) Please find Sandra. I need to forgive her!!!

This one got me really laughing out loud like there's no tomorrow! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GAJIT: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
daddymummy:
The worst beating was when i and other students went to pluck mango in the ravine when i was in sec sch.It was a taboo to go to the ravine as a boarder.As we were plucking the mango,our compound master came with one useless woman and saw us.He asked us to kneel down and was about to flog us on the hands.But the woman insisted we must be flogged on our back.She told the man that she would not have sex with the man unless the man flog our bare back.The man asked us to remove our shirts and started beating our back.But when he reached six strokes,the useless woman said the man should continue beating us until we cry.She said it gives her pleasure to see males crying.The first boy cried after 20 strokes,the second boy cried after about 10 strokes.But since i dont used to cry,the man continue beating me up to 65 strokes until my back was flowing with blood.It was then i cried.The useless woman then smiled and asked the man to follow her to go and have sex in the man's house.She said the man has bought the sex with our tears

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by GAJIT: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Most of the stories I read from this trend really got me cracking my ribs, funny and interesting (lies or not, na you sabi) and made my day. Bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) / Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan / When She Asked Of A Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.