Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude (41151 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Denikayan: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Gandollar:
This is the only reason he fought desperately to be president. To sustain his frail health with tax payers sweat.

[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Dino98: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2019
orion7:
buhari lost aso rock pooling unit.

his cooks, guards, laundry staff and relatives voted against him. If not for the north were he hails from the defeat would have been too bad.

he lost the South woefully even with the heavy rigging and burning of inec materials and ballot papers . now he knows the South doesn't love him at all

May it be well with you...

He is the President of the North....

Cos atleast Atiku won some states in the North, buhari did not win a single state in SS and SE.

They have rigged him in....we are in this together

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2019
The gypsy president wan start again abi?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Tesclaros(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Prophesy fulfilled �

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by mrkings84(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
As a Christian my Bible advises me to pray for my leaders. So am praying since buhari has decided to make life difficult for the common man, let him go and never return alive, Amen.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Where are the "we are a sovereign nation fooools?
Ur king is going to lay his life in the hands of the colonials you claim hate Buhari for stopping corruption
Hahahaha
When would you ediots wake up??

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by godliman: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
SillyMods:
Our president deserves the rest.

It's not easy to defeat Desperado Atiku, OBJ, Saraki and a host of other "owners of Nigeria".

If pigs don't like, they can port to Congo.

PMB won one of the two polling units in Aso Rock. Get your facts before spewing lies.

And he actually performed far better in SS and SE this time than his previous showings there. Check Cross River, Rivers, Delta and even Bayelsa and look at yourself in the mirror.

PMB scored 25% or more in 9 states of the 11 states in SE/SS. Only in Anambra and Abia he didn't achieve that threshold.
it is still shameful bros none of us know him like the occupants of asp rock. Buhari I believe rigged himself back to power his integrity is a sham

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by gaskiyamagana: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
BUHARI TO EMBARK ON A JOURNEY OF NO RETURN
TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY YOU AS 'ABOBAKU' THE DEATH ASSISTANCE IN THE GRAVE.
Meanwhile you are the looser because Buhari has achieved a lot in life.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Nobleman111(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
which one is this week or next week,he should be specific

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by ibnlawal(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
You who is that Jonathan foolish man that said he's going for medical checkup? lemme tell u he is going for London Vacation to rest and enjoy his life. Do you think its easy to defeat some many bodies of papa deceive pikin (PDP)? Buhari is the richer than top 5 rich men in foreign countries i don't want to mention Nigeria becus in Nigeria nobody can beat his richness President Muhammadu Buhari is the only richest man in Nigeria. In the history of Nigeria no president has ever travel multiple times for London vacation. I love Buhari with passion.
Long live my president
God bless president Buhari.
The fool is jealous that's why he quoted "Medical checkup".
Sai baba till 2023,
APC till the Second coming of Jesus christ. PDP is death in Nigeria, people will beg Buhari for third term.

Ha! Lobatan! Do my eyes deceive me abi what's this one saying... Some people don't deserve to be on this platform. Look what this fool is saying...Haha!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by tete7000(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
No surprise, expected him to stay away for long time after those campaign rallies. I couldn't stop laughing at the man when he was boasting how he shown how strong he is because he was able to undergo the presidential campaign rallies.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by noisy45(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Medical journey of no return obasanjo has done the needful
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Phonix1234: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2019
E don dey due for medicals since na.....
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by bhella10: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2019
izombie:
After 4 years buhari still hasn't built any hospital that will be able to treat him. And people still think buhari will make nigeria better. What stops buhari from building a replica of the london hospital he goes to regularly in nigeria? Next level ko.
The wailers have started wailing again. Next Level

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by gaskiyamagana: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Lighthammer:

pussy ole!what do you know huh?
itz pretty sure u are suffering from necrosis of the necortex and that's why u are a zombie
Continue with your gyrammer as a result of your Obitoxicant and Atiktramadol.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by sexyking1: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2019
He wan go reset his engine and change oil
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by gaskiyamagana: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
noisy45:
Medical journey of no return obasanjo has done the needful
CHAF :CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY YOU AS 'ABOBAKU' THE DEATH ASSISTANCE IN THE GRAVE.
Meanwhile you are the looser because Buhari has achieved a lot in life.

You too need medical attention Wallahi, Comparing the lifeless one with a Notable King is a disaster that as ever occurred to you in life
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by gaskiyamagana: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Tesclaros:
Prophesy fulfilled �
That Atiku will loose election petition even in the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Judybash93(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
You who is that Jonathan foolish man that said he's going for medical checkup? lemme tell u he is going for London Vacation to rest and enjoy his life. Do you think its easy to defeat some many bodies of papa deceive pikin (PDP)? Buhari is the richer than top 5 rich men in foreign countries i don't want to mention Nigeria becus in Nigeria nobody can beat his richness President Muhammadu Buhari is the only richest man in Nigeria. In the history of Nigeria no president has ever travel multiple times for London vacation. I love Buhari with passion.
Long live my president
God bless president Buhari.
The fool is jealous that's why he quoted "Medical checkup".
Sai baba till 2023,
APC till the Second coming of Jesus christ. PDP is death in Nigeria, people will beg Buhari for third term.

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by gaskiyamagana: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You too need medical attention Wallahi, Comparing the lifeless one with a Notable King is a disaster that as ever occurred to you in life
YOUR FRUSTRATION WILL CONTINUE TILL 2023 WHEN BUHARI MUST HAVE COMPLETED SANITIZING YOUR CORRUPTION MENTALITY.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by stasius: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Please he should sign the new minimum wage bill before he leaves.
Safe journey sir.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Femi316: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
kidap:
President Muhammadu Buhari will embark on a ten-day medical leave to London this week or next week.

Former Director of Strategy/Communication under former President Goodluck Jonathan, Jackson Ude, on his Twitter, handle revealed this saying..

“Buhari is planning a 10day medical leave to London starting from this week or next week.”

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/20/president-buhari-to-embark-on-10-day-medical-leave-to-london/
My presido you don start dis your medica leave again......,you just win election and now na medica campaign you don start.........Swahili na laff
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by davillian(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
SillyMods:

It's not easy to defeat Desperado Atiku, OBJ, Saraki and a host of other "owners of Nigeria".

PMB won one of the two polling units in Aso Rock. Get your facts before spewing lies.

And he actually performed far better in SS and SE this time than his previous showings there. Check Cross River, Rivers, Delta and even Bayelsa and look at yourself in the mirror.

PMB scored 25% or more in 9 states of the 11 states in SE/SS. Only in Anambra and Abia he didn't achieve that threshold.
So pmb scored 25%in Enugu too ba?
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by 1miccza: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Another 6 months loading....
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by asawanathegreat(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2019
He is going for refreshment after elections wahala.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by oluwaahmed: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2019
izombie:
After 4 years buhari still hasn't built any hospital that will be able to treat him. And people still think buhari will make nigeria better. What stops buhari from building a replica of the london hospital he goes to regularly in nigeria? Next level ko.

Don't u know that if he replicates the London hospitals here in Nigeria, people may have access to his medical records and what he's hiding will be out in the public.
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by franklingud(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Oh no!!! Not again!!!

From 10 days to 30 days, then 60... And counting....

Till he will be impeached.

Dullard!
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by chrisbills74: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
SillyMods:

U are a talkative?

I guess is ur Papa that gave him 5% in Enugu, mutulu ndamah...
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

YOUR FRUSTRATION WILL CONTINUE TILL 2023 WHEN BUHARI MUST HAVE COMPLETED SANITIZING YOUR CORRUPTION MENTALITY.

Frustration In what area, The LIFELESS one promised to adequately equiped all our Hospitals in 9ja so as to stop Top Political offices holder from traveling abroad for medical treatment, in 2015 he layed a bad example, hope you remember months he spent in London hospital, in the cause of this he was given the name, THE LIFELESS PRESIDENT.... so tell me who is frustrating who
Re: President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude by Lovelife433(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2019
mrgraphicsdezyna:
how true is this?
exactly what i want to say cos dis NL is full of fake news, even the so call Seun the senior mod is fake including u, i mean u dat is reading dis u are fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.