Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women (497 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Nigerian Lady Reveals Shocking Reason Why She Always Say Men Are Scum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Have you ever heard the phrase "strong and independent woman" or the quote "i am a strong and independent woman" let me tell you the type of women that love using that quote are women who have hit the wall, for those that do not understand what "hit the wall" means, it means "a woman that has reached the point in her life where not only is her physical appearance and fertility windows is coming near, this woman is becoming an increasingly undesirable choice for a potential mate" dont get me wrong, there are some women who have hit the wall but are very beautiful and rich not strong and independent(these beautiful ones just wants kids) while some are just beautiful with their professional made makeups, remove the make up and they look like my grandmother in her 80s.

when i hear women who have hit the wall say "men are scared of strong and independent women" i always laugh, why is that women at that age always say men are scared of "strong and independent women", the reason is simple, they want to settle down and no man is coming their way, so they use that phrase as a protective mechanism to cover up their insecurities.

Let it be known, no man is scared of a "strong and independent woman", how come the poster girl of strong and independent women in Nigeria linda ikeji was dicked down by some average guys before now, what men are scared of is this so-called "strong and independent women" forcing marriage down our throats by any means possible.

3 Likes

Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by Jcole1985(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2019
There is no woman that is not independent,we only have the feminists and the ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by kushercain: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2019
I'm tired of that bs phrase.
Real men aren't scared rather we appreciate them
Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by popweezy(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Aint scared of them at all. Infact, they are the ones I crave for any time any day
Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by grad2012(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Not all men are scared of independent and Strong women only the ones who lack confidence in themselves.
Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:
Not all men are scared of independent and Strong women only the ones who lack confidence in themselves.

did you read the write-up or only the title?
Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by ILLarii: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:

Confidence kwa

Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
This standing table you're shacking, hmmm
Re: Women say Men Are Scared Of Strong And Independent Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
androidroot:
This standing table you're shacking, hmmm

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday? / How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � / Older Ladies, Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.