Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion (38138 Views)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lekan1o1:

U are an idiot, I'm a Yoruba but u deserve a life ban Oloriburuku, Lalasticlala pls do the needful this place has become too toxic.
How far, shey lalasticala don do wetin u want?
Ekwezu.... Yoruba Muslim always cursing and yet serving Allah
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

Before you write. Ask yourself “will your mother be proud to read this ?”

E de pain me say na person suffer carry you for 9 months

Swore to me that you haven't abused any yoruba on nairaland before. Pls just swore
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sheenor:

Bro, this is totally uncalled for. Why the the hate brother I'm a yoruba and I love ibos. West, East and South together we can do unimaginable things and achieve a lot. Let's keep hatred aside and embrace love Bro. Ibo Amaka...

U don't know me, I don't hate ibo... But this kind thing they make nairaland sweet... I get so many ibo frnds and we dey wella..this one na fun bro
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ceekay212:
what's Nairaland doing 4 God's sake.....This guy should be banned

See enemies
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
RichardRandy:

This insult is too harsh Lalasticlala this guy should be banned.

Oginni, why are you so frustrated
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
RichardRandy:

This insult is too harsh Lalasticlala this guy should be banned.

Oginni, why are you so frustrated
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Just2endowed2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
netflicks:
Still at master level only to beat grand master but with my skills that boy won't stand a chance grin

share your usersname on that app and lets kill ourselves on online chess game
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Phon1x: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
All those bragging to beat the boy..how many NBL una don go..talk less win?

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Brownshugar69: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
franchasng:
America, a nation that recognizes and rewards merit and the reason it is the greatest nation on earth.

While Nigeria, a nation bedeviled with tribalism, ethnicism, religious bigotry, that rewards tribal-religious inclination more than merit & talent, and reason Nigeria has remained a mediocre as a nation.

Take a look at the person ruling smart Nigerians and supposed educated Nigerians support such a mediocre out of tribal-religious sentiments yet they crave to see Nigeria become great nation, and I ask how

It is wrong to compare America with Nigeria. America is not the greatest nation on earth. Google it. America is 3 times bigger than Nigeria in size and population. In America the major language spoken is English. That is what the whole country is known for. Now you see The difference
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by shegra58: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.
Tanitoluwa sounds like Chinedu to you?

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by netflicks(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just2endowed2:

lol the app no get that platform I for need stronger hands grin
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by kalu61(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
I will like to play the boy tho, i know i will beat the boy.. if i hear say the boy win me for chess, i no go feat sleep.
can you play chess
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by kalu61(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just2endowed2:

which app please
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Buke26: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

U stay in abuja? i for like play u!

Ya am at Ab
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by TheAlchemist: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
I believe they have all the requirements to make a great movie. Bokoharm shelling a city in Northern Nigeria....a young boy playing chess ... confused asking his mother what is happening.... confusion everywhere.... some great writers can make a real life story that will bring in millions including book deals...
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by ishawlar: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Where are all the louies igbo's. When afonja's are breaking world records
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Just2endowed2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
kalu61:
which app please

The app name is called chess live.... Find it on playstore

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by kalu61(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just2endowed2:

The app name is called chess live.... Find it on playstore
okay, l will download. hope to add few NL. Will love to test your hand
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Darevofpeace(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
I will like to play the boy tho, i know i will beat the boy.. if i hear say the boy win me for chess, i no go feat sleep.
Do you want to be another refugee?
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Angelawhite(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:

Swore swear to me that you haven't abused any yoruba on nairaland before. Pls just swore swear

Skull miners please come and carry your brother o

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

Yet Swore to me abeg
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Timekeeper: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Angelawhite:

Yellow flat head
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by sunkieisland(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

I mean no disrespect boss. You ought to first list your trophies before you challenge a whole New York chess champion.

In the game of chess, I'm sure world champions in the days of Fischer were like if catch this guy too....

You don't really know a player until you play him one on one or you have access to his past games to really study His moves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
The boy's story is just like the movie "The queen of Kwante"
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
many people doesn't know that a good chess player is tantamount to a war strategist/commander who can decipher enemies plan, hideout, information from the board game... this boy is an asset to the USA if he is eventually given a scholarship.. he could be drafted into the army and be a war strategist or be a formidable chess player... good one for him.. the Bible verse. have you seen a man diligent in his skills, he shall sit before kings and not before mean men..

Proverbs 22:29
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by ndindiatu: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.
The mum is obo sha
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by pacificom: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
deleyi20:
Atiku must reclaim his stolen mandate from Buhari, Atiku is the winner of the election on INEC’s server
Atiku is just a pawn, while Buhari is the king.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Guestlander: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
tealaw:
How is this gonna bring development to Nigeria.

Bringing development to Nigeria should rest on the shoulders of an 8 year old?
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Akiika: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
deleyi20:
Atiku must reclaim his stolen mandate from Buhari, Atiku is the winner of the election on INEC’s server
You know you are insane, right?
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Angelawhite(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:

Yet Swore to me abeg

Ok I swore
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by crunchyg: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
Please I will like to learn this, can you teach me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's New Look / Davido Buys 2 Expensive Wristwatches (Photos) / Anita Joseph Wows In Stunning Figure-hugging Dress As She Celebrates Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.