Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion (38140 Views)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by joshuatop1313: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]YORUBA AMAKA ;DYORUBA AMAKA
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by RoyalUc(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

I believe d word refugee was coined from d word refuge. Refuge means safety. a person who is seeking safety from danger is called a refugee. I hope I have been helpful

Yes, you've been. Thank you
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
crunchyg:
Please I will like to learn this, can you teach me?
Yes, i will like to teach u!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
sunkieisland:

I mean no disrespect boss. You ought to first list your trophies before you challenge a whole New York chess champion.

In the game of chess, I'm sure world champions in the days of Fischer were like if catch this guy too....

You don't really know a player until you play him one on one or you have access to his past games to really study His moves.
Dont forget that the boy play with his age mate.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buke26:

Ya am at Abuja. We play every evening @ Diplomatic Lodge Asokoro.
Then i will like to come over. give me ur number!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
kalu61:
can you play chess
Yes boss!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
cifo1145:

Leave boy come play with men if ur location is Lagos chat me up on 08053126947 to join CheckMates
Ah, i 4 like trash u, but i stay in abuja.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
judecares1:
am looking for means to leave d shithole country

Your country is a shithole? Sorry man
I bet your parents contributed in making it so..how treasonous.
Bad news bro, I wouldn't let you into my country because we've this popular believes that black people born & bred in shithole are just as shitty as their shithole country.
I hope you don't get me wrong bro. Wishing you all the best in your shithole. Aloha.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by BlackArab(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Buke26: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

Then i will like to come over. give me ur number!

+2348
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
wow, his levels has change, see promotion, from a refugee to becoming a star.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by crunchyg: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

Yes, i will like to teach u!
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
crunchyg:
Are you in Lagos?
Nop, i stay in abuja.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buke26:

+2348155492987
I wil give u a call bro!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
farem:
This story was first posted days ago on Nairaland here but the moderators didn't consider it flesh-revealing or reptile-related enough and they simply walked pass it for other less human dignified thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5085079/see-8-year-old-nigerian-boy

They are busy with dem go flog tired....
Awon oloshi, celebrating nonentity
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by dazzlingd(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
franchasng:
America, a nation that recognizes and rewards merit and the reason it is the greatest nation on earth.

While Nigeria, a nation bedeviled with tribalism, ethnicism, religious bigotry, that rewards tribal-religious inclination more than merit & talent, and reason Nigeria has remained a mediocre as a nation.

Take a look at the person ruling smart Nigerians and supposed educated Nigerians support such a mediocre out of tribal-religious sentiments yet they crave to see Nigeria become great nation, and I ask how

My people are celebrating Mr spell and dem go flog tired....
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by oginnade: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Igboamaka would have been disappointed by the originating tribe. I appreciate u boy
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by bjreal67(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buke26:

The guy never jamb me for board. I ruthless
Meaning: *"if the boy is winning, you will scatter the board" Abi
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by teeboy100(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.

SMH
you better say the truth
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by sunkieisland(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

Dont forget that the boy play with his age mate.

Oh I see.

Ok then
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Uglymugg: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Some people are so stupid they don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigrants.
They do. They just want the illegals. But I suspect it's because Trump is against illegals. If he supports illegals, chances are they'll change their views just to spite Trump.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Just2endowed2(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2019
kalu61:
okay, l will download. hope to add few NL. Will love to test your hand

Alright boss
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by judecares1(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2019
i better pretend i didnt read this rubbish?
agreed my country is a shithole,then why are you doing on a site created from a shithole country,this shows that both you,your parents and your president are advance shitholess

foooooooooooool

BinDean:

Your country is a shithole? Sorry man
I bet your parents contributed in making it so..how treasonous.
Bad news bro, I wouldn't let you into my country because we've this popular believes that black people born & bred in shithole are just as shitty as their shithole country.
I hope you don't get me wrong bro. Wishing you all the best in your shithole. Aloha.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2019
A country with benefit.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
judecares1:
i better pretend i didnt read this rubbish?
agreed my country is a shithole,then why are you doing on a site created from a shithole country,this shows that both you,your parents and your president are advance shitholess

foooooooooooool

Told ya. They are just as shitty as their shithole
Spit!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by judecares1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
which country are u from in the first instance

BinDean:

Told ya. They are just as shitty as their shithole
Spit!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by kalu61(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Just2endowed2:

The app name is called chess live.... Find it on playstore
l just downloaded it. It's user friendly, its dupe. what's your name there
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Just2endowed2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
kalu61:
l just downloaded it. It's user friendly, its dupe. what's your name there

yes its UI is so friendly.. I will send you my usersname later. i recently changed my phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.