Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion (38141 Views)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Clinton Joshua Ezewele Biography, Age, Girlfriend / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Ceekay212: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:
And he is yet to meet any ipobian flat head Nyamiri or nyamiras, what will bill gate Abi Clinton sef do with poto poto self developas sef when all they know is to do fake things

Bill, we yorubas are proud of our boy. He keep representing in good thing unlike my South East brothers that is using HIV to infect people
what's Nairaland doing 4 God's sake.....This guy should be banned

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by obainosis4real: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:
And he is yet to meet any ipobian flat head Nyamiri or nyamiras, what will bill gate Abi Clinton sef do with poto poto self developas sef when all they know is to do fake things

Bill, we yorubas are proud of our boy. He keep representing in good thing unlike my South East brothers that is using HIV to infect people
you have already divided the country by yourself so when you here biafra don't go hang yourself.... One nigeria is a scam... We reason differently there we are not supposed to be one

Mind you that word refugee isn't a good thing it depicts someone who does have a home... So be proud of your refugee brother but it pained me he called nigeria anyway

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
farem:
This story was first posted days ago on Nairaland here but the moderators didn't consider it flesh-revealing or reptile-related enough and they simply walked pass it for other less human dignified thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5085079/see-8-year-old-nigerian-boy

What do u expect. D story has nothing 2do with "a fast rising actress stunning in cleavage baring outfit or bikini".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Mayordanny: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buke26:

The guy never jamb me for board. I ruthless
Elenus everywhere.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
judecares1:
buhari is a refugee to us,yet he has not won common award for us
How sad then, that your supposed refugee is crowned number one citizen in your country. Under your nose. You must be living in shithole
Spit!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by laosy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
“Refugees enrich our nation"

BuHaHaHaHa, laughing in swanlin

Donald trump won't like that statement
Ah swear grin
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by MinCeteris: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:

Gbam

Who no know should jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Imortal001: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buke26:

U stay in abuja? i for like play u!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by tealaw(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
How is this gonna bring development to Nigeria.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
I will like to play the boy tho, i know i will beat the boy.. if i hear say the boy win me for chess, i no go feat sleep.

Jealousy no go kiii u undecided
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Westsida: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
ElsonMorali:
Nigeria, suffering from massive brain drain. Yet the leaders are unconcerned. Ordinary electricity that other third world countries are taking for granted cannot be fixed by the cretins in leadership positions in Nigeria.

Well, maybe Nigerians deserve what they get.
[/s]

Refugees enrich our nation and talent is universal, even if opportunity is not.” This story made me smile. Tanitoluwa, you exemplify a winning spirit – in chess and in life. And kudos to your hardworking parents. You all should stop by my office in Harlem; I'd love to meet you.

This is the news bro. Drop story for now.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by RichardRandy: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:

This insult is too harsh Lalasticlala this guy should be banned.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by zynzyn(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Bill Clinton, the former President of United States of America, now wants to meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, the 8-year-old Nigerian homeless refugee child who was recently crowned New York Chess Champion. Bill Clinton who disclosed that he wants to meet the 8-year-old Nigerian homeless refugee child who was recently crowned New York Chess Champion, wrote on Twitter; 

“Refugees enrich our nation and talent is universal, even if opportunity is not.” This story made me smile. Tanitoluwa, you exemplify a winning spirit – in chess and in life. And kudos to your hardworking parents. You all should stop by my office in Harlem; I'd love to meet you.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/bill-clinton-wants-to-meet-8-year-old-nigerian-homeless-refugee-child-crowned-new-york-chess-champion/

me sef go like meet am

who dash me and chess!!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by advocate666: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mgbati refugee wants to develop New York.
Dem never start.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by RichardRandy: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:

SEUN if this hate speech doesn't get a ban then I will know this forum has lost it glory.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by ElsonMorali: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Westsida:
[s][/s]

[s]Refugees enrich our nation and talent is universal, even if opportunity is not.” This story made me smile. Tanitoluwa, you exemplify a winning spirit – in chess and in life. And kudos to your hardworking parents. You all should stop by my office in Harlem; I'd love to meet you.

This is the news bro. Drop story for now.[/s]

Next time your fingers are itching you, dip them in acid. You don't HAVE to quote me. I'm entitled to my opinion. When I need yours, I'll mail you.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by cifo1145(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
I will like to play the boy tho, i know i will beat the boy.. if i hear say the boy win me for chess, i no go feat sleep.

Leave boy come play with men if ur location is Lagos chat me up on 08053126947 to join CheckMates

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Zombicmodz: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
I cover the boys ass with the blood of Yeshua !
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Thank you.
Though I still have a problem with the word 'refugee.'

I believe d word refugee was coined from d word refuge. Refuge means safety. a person who is seeking safety from danger is called a refugee. I hope I have been helpful
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by cifo1145(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buke26:

Are u a good Chess player or u r just a Chest beater...if u r in Lagos then come n play real men.... Chat me up o. WhatsApp...08053126947
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by judecares1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
am looking for means to leave d shithole country

BinDean:
How sad then, that your supposed refugee is crowned number one citizen in your country. Under your nose. You must be living in shithole
Spit!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by IbrahimDamola: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why have boy's parents refused to bring him back to Nigeria, now that Buhari the 'best president' that will make Nigeria flow with 'milk and honey' (according to we Yorubas) is on the throne?
grin
Abi 'I love sai baba', na only for our ewedu mouth?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by elyte89: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:

Na draft u call am grin grin
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by badman007(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
“Refugees enrich our nation"

BuHaHaHaHa, laughing in swanlin

Donald trump won't like that statement

Do you like the statement?

Refugee
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by ayomiDRLmoney: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.
mumu that's a Yoruba boy
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Bill Clinton, the former President of United States of America, now wants to meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, the 8-year-old Nigerian homeless refugee child who was recently crowned New York Chess Champion. Bill Clinton who disclosed that he wants to meet the 8-year-old Nigerian homeless refugee child who was recently crowned New York Chess Champion, wrote on Twitter; 

“Refugees enrich our nation and talent is universal, even if opportunity is not.” This story made me smile. Tanitoluwa, you exemplify a winning spirit – in chess and in life. And kudos to your hardworking parents. You all should stop by my office in Harlem; I'd love to meet you.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/bill-clinton-wants-to-meet-8-year-old-nigerian-homeless-refugee-child-crowned-new-york-chess-champion/

Nice share!
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
How about a world with no refugees? Refugees enrich your nation indeed.
Re: Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion by Emilokoiyawon: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Young kid with igbo blood flowing through his veins.

But this is not Emeagwali the fraudulent 'genius' grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.