Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why (1524 Views)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Lovelink1991(f): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2022
A young man who spent all his hard earned money to sponsored his girlfriend's education got turned during marriage proposal.

Some men will remain foolish in this modern day world. Sponsoring a ladies education under what conditions

Watch the war and humiliation that came out of the ceremony. Men will continue to remain foolish in the face of wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-3dFgVZV6I

Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Kenpaly(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Serves him right.
Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Fahvvy: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
I've said it before and I will say it again, "it is FOOLISHNESS to invest a girl who is neither your mother, sister, wife, daughter etc" but all these feminized men will not listen, it sure does serve him right undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Savedday: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't waste ur precious resources or love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by kushma(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Serves him right, some simp don’t want to learn or understand don’t train a girl throughout schooling days with belief that she will marry you if you are doing that count it as charity which may work or may not workout.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Lovelink1991(f): 2:22am On Sep 28, 2022
I can see the hatred you guys have over assisting your girlfriend. But let me tell you that not all girls are the same. The fact that one is bad doesn't make others same. So you people should stop this your hatred on helping your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by September19: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Lovelink1991:
I can see the hatred you guys have over assisting your girlfriend. But let me tell you that not all girls are the same. The fact that one is bad doesn't make others same. So you people should stop this your hatred on helping your girlfriend
this one go be the first to insult and humiliate someone . Yhen yhen
Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Lovelink1991(f): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
September19:
this one go be the first to insult and humiliate someone . Yhen yhen

You cannot judge a book by its cover
Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Tegabadguy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lovelink1991:
A young man who spent all his hard earned money to sponsored his girlfriend's education got turned during marriage proposal.

Some men will remain foolish in this modern day world. Sponsoring a ladies education under what conditions

Watch the war and humiliation that came out of the ceremony. Men will continue to remain foolish in the face of wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-3dFgVZV6I
grin grin grin grin grin na village guy be that
Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by September19: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lovelink1991:

You cannot judge a book by its cover
but you can judge it by it's genre or in this case ,gender
Re: Marriage Proposal Turned Into Fight After A Guy Was Turned Down. See Why by Lovelink1991(f): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
September19:
but you can judge it by it's genre or in this case ,gender

It is a coin of both side. The male also take advantage of the ladies sometimes. Do it should not be a big thing when a guy fall as a mugu. Ladies still dey fall mugu too.
This one is Male 0 : 1 Female

(1) (Reply)

“I Got Pregnant Nine Years Ago While Dating My Current Husband And Then The Issu / What's The Best Position To Work In A Hotel? / What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.