Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) (850 Views)

I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by joeferrari(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dear nairalanders
This question is for everyone in the house, for the guys can get married to a lady who has a child/single parent
And for the ladies can you get married a single father.
Am just sampling opinions here, no derogatory words please.
If yes why? And
If No why?
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by MrCork: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
joeferrari:
Dear nairalanders
This question is for everyone in the house, for the guys can get married to a lady who has a child/single parent
And for the ladies can you get married a single father.
Am just sampling opinions here, no derogatory words please.
If yes why? And
If No why?

F**K NO!!!!! ....except she lightskin or half cast (No oofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by LOWLIFER: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
y
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by omoiyamayor(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Everybody is welcome,single mothers understand life than most of rest

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
I can.

But preferably when the other parent isn't in the picture. I don't want headaches.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by joeferrari(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
I see but if it's a foreigner you can get married to her....

MrCork:

F**K NO!!!!! ....except she lightskin or half cast (No oofeense) angry
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by joeferrari(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Okay thanks for your truthful contribution, don't you think that such a person should be able to defend you in front his parents

PrimadonnaO:
I can.

But preferably when the other parent isn't in the picture. I don't want headaches.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2019
joeferrari:
Okay thanks for your truthful contribution, don't you think that such a person should be able to defend you in front his parents

By that person, you mean the man? The man who is a single parent?
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by joeferrari(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2019
Yes of course and it boils down to both male and female

PrimadonnaO:

By that person, you mean the man? The man who is a single parent?
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by Newguyhere: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
God forbid!!. Op you want me to eat another man's left over abi sad
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by totosucker(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
I can marry a single mum so long as she is willing to forget her past.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by joeferrari(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
My guy which one is left over again to be eaten, all the babes when you dey friend are dey not left after all someone went there before you

Newguyhere:
God forbid!!. Op you want me to eat another man's left over abi sad
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by joeferrari(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice one brother, if only they are willing to let go of their past relationship

totosucker:
I can marry a single mum so long as she is willing to forget her past.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by MissOffpoint(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
No
Re: Can You Get Married To A Single Parent(s) by Neyoplus8(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's easy to say YES until you embark on the journey and the half parents begins to pop up and trying to get involve in the life of the kid/kids in their past relationship.But my candid advice ll be NO.

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Quick Ejaculation / Whats The Best Question To Ask On A Date?? / Condom Shortage Looms As Coronavirus Lockdown Shuts World's Top Producer (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.