Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is He Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Cheating On Me (1862 Views)

Is He Cheating??? / 5 Things You Shouldn't Do If He's Cheating On You / Is He Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing new. Has been since time immemorial and will continue to happen.

Keep Calm and Up ur game.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by Earthquake2: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why do I feel like this is a lie
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by galaxy2020(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is the time to show him that love, so that his conscience will judge him.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by Beemhan(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
MissRaine69:
So if someone said the sky is not blue and you looked up and saw indeed it was blue, you would opt not to believe what your eyes saw just because someone said so?
Come on now lady! You are insulting your own intellegence here.
She can't insult intelligence she obviously doesn't have.
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:09am On Mar 21, 2019
But how do people finish having sex and start discussing it on Whatsapp once they get home? Lol
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by Bossjakande: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Married to a fairly used community dìck.
Tueh
baby
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by popweezy(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2019
badadvice:
After reading what you said you saw in his chat with the other married lady, i have deduced an answer to the question you asked in your topic viz "is he cheating on me".
Answer: NO, he is not cheating on you.
I'll advise you dont doubt his love for you and accept the assurance he gave you.
wow! Ur advice did not derail from ur moniker..that's good
Re: Is He Cheating On Me by ghettochild4u(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Please I need an advice my husband gave me access to his phone like knowing his password but he has a secret WhatsApp and Facebook with another password so to Curt the whole story short, yesterday he came back from work and was charting with a lady who seems to be a married woman,the worst part is that he pretends a lot and I know him very well when it comes to pretending.so last night he was charting with this Lady and slept off on the process without cleaning the chart as usual so when I open the phone although am not surprised at their Romantic chart until when i continued reading and saw
Baby I hope you enjoyed me today and I must confess that you're very strong on bed The Lady said.But i pretended as if I did not see anything. immediately he Wake up and start telling me that it's just a charts and that it's not what I think that he's not cheating on me when I have not asked him anything.
So please my heart is broken we got married in October 2016 please married mums & dads in the house please I need your advice
Your hubby is cheating don't be a fool ooo. Better u call the woman n curse her that doom will befall her if she dont leave ur hubby alone

1 Like

Re: Is He Cheating On Me by SIRTee15: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Tonyprisca:
thanks just that I love him more than anything on earth he's the only man in my life my first man and I don't want to lose him to someone else

Don't worry, u not losing him to someone else....
U just gonna keep sharing him with other women....
Your husband is a cheat and will most likely continue to be.....
The advice u need is coping mechanism to his philandering behaviour.....
Or how best to react to the new discovery....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Talk About Sex When I’m Around? / "I'm Not Sure My Son Is Pleased To Open Eyes In Nigeria" - Man Welcomes His Son / Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.