Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say (1858 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2020
If you can not cherish a woman stay off ladies please for your own safety. The reason is very simple, whenever you hurt a lady I may not know why, the truth is you block your own way, a woman is to be handled with care because we are delicate, very precious and sexy. The pride of man is a woman. Without a woman beside a man, the throne isn't attractive and amiable.

I believe that the society have never been taught in how the world should treat a woman and cherish her going out and her coming in, if have, you experience everywhere you visit.

Some will dabble in the discussion to contribute nothing into the development, they begin to ask questions like, what if the lady is stupid, with bad character and sorts. Yes, it's because the society have not acted better, that's the fruits you have. You can not sow bad child and reap great children, have your children and enjoy.

If the taproot is holy, the lump also shall be holy, and so when you have ugly society don't expect your wards to be any better.

What's the point, if your dad ever knew the importance and what it means to love and cherish a woman, you will be forever grateful for wisdom who is our mother and understanding our very kinswoman which the builder have neglected and disposed for their own wisdom and understanding which is baseless.

But the very taproot has become the most precious lively stone holding the building, the woman, our body, our strong and breasted feast instead of fear.

Some may not comprehend the little bones I added towards the end. Love you all.
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Cutehector(m): 6:00am On Nov 01, 2020
If you cannot train your sense to discern a good man from a bad one, then dont complain when you willingly carry your body follow bad men to their den.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by IdontGivAfuck: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2020
The fact you have to type this epistle shows there is something fundamentally broken in Nigerian women

Who taught our fore father's how to care for women ? No one, yet their marriages lasted longer.

Let me be very frank ,Nigerian women have lost their way and the way the men behave is the result.

For example when you see a new born baby no matter how hardened you are if you are to carry that baby you do it tenderly and softly.. there is nothing more hilarious than seeing a muscle ripped titan of a man fumbling softly as he tries to.hold a baby.

Why do you think so? Is it because of its size ? Not just that because babies are pure , and we love them and we handle them tenderly .. same way if a thug bumps into two different people on the street one he may slap and the other he may speak to respectfully.

You see the moment Nigerian women started worshipping money and material.things and decided to give up their body for money they lost all tenderness.

Those who are still pure don't have this complaint because when a man sees a pure woman who is still a woman in the right sense of the word his spirit knows and he automatically starts to adjust and fumble to handle her tenderly.

But all those wasted, used up, buy one get one free girls who liter everywhere don't inspire any need to be tender from any man because they have lost that which makes them women.

Their eyes are cold and calculating and they try to use layers of make up to cover the lines of wickedness which have marked their faces permanently but alas what they seek they will never have for you sow true love to reap it .. These Nigerian women I speak of don't understand what true love is because they are incapable of feeling it hence incapable of giving it. One simply can't give what one doesn't have.

So you will keep asking and writing articles like this , they will keep feeling unloved and used..
They will keep blaming men forgetting that you only get out of life what you put into it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Davash222(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Utter nonsense! Balderdash! Efforts in futility!

Who told you the pride of a man is a woman? No one cares, send or value you vagina beings any longer. A life well spent is a life without Nigerian women.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by lindareep: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2020
I'm reading comments!
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Skyfornia(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Abeg..who read the write up should come and summarize for me
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Nebes: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2020
You can’t be acting like a stone and expect to be treated and handled like an egg.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sawzer(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
If you can not cherish a woman stay off ladies please for your own safety. The reason is very simple, whenever you hurt a lady I may not know why, the truth is you block your own way, a woman is to be handled with care because we are delicate, very precious and sexy. The pride of man is a woman. Without a woman beside a man, the throne isn't attractive and amiable.

I believe that the society have never been taught in how the world should treat a woman and cherish her going out and her coming in, if have, you experience everywhere you visit.

Some will dabble in the discussion to contribute nothing into the development, they begin to ask questions like, what if the lady is stupid, with bad character and sorts. Yes, it's because the society have not acted better, that's the fruits you have. You can not sow bad child and reap great children, have your children and enjoy.

If the taproot is holy, the lump also shall be holy, and so when you have ugly society don't expect your wards to be any better.

What's the point, if your dad ever knew the importance and what it means to love and cherish a woman, you will be forever grateful for wisdom who is our mother and understanding our very kinswoman which the builder have neglected and disposed for their own wisdom and understanding which is baseless.

But the very taproot has become the most precious lively stone holding the building, the woman, our body, our strong and breasted feast instead of fear.

Who broke your heart?

Btw, I think you should address both sexes, it's like you're just promoting the female sex and overpampering them
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by 2buffagain(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
I stopped reading 10% of the OP because it was clearly written from a perspective of brainless solipsism.
Such whiny trash.

"It doesn't matter if I'm a trash human being, respeeect and cherish meeeeeee! undecided"

You only get the behavior you are worth. Nothing more, nothing less.
You are also not too big to be put in friend zone by a man.
Friendzone has equal opportunity seating. Enjoy it.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Kondomatic(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Please how can I unread the first paragraph of this amazing piece of shit?

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sawzer(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Kondomatic:
Please how can I unread the first paragraph of this amazing piece of shit?
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Understanding
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Understanding
you still want to type another nonsense ba
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Seun,,,

Lalaticlacla,,,,,,

Dominique,,,,,,,

Myd44

,Farano,,,,

Rocktation,,,,,,,,,

Please i can't view my mention,,,,,,,

What have i done ?

I'm sorry i promise to be a good boy,,,,,,,,

Please nah ,,,,,,

Why is it dat this mods are punishing me,,,,,

The last time I can't view a particular thread,,,,,,,,,,

Kilode,,,?

Edakun,,,

Please,,,

Biko

Aboki mallam,,,,

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Lamanii22(f): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Women should cherish their men too... It should be vice versa... Not one-sided.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
Women should cherish their men too... It should be vice versa... Not one-sided.

Who's??
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Smooth
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by HappyNigerian: 1:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Trash from a feminist
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Fake dudes, raised by stupidity, fake parents, sons of Belial
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by prophetfire: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

. The sort of whack that goes on in your head, I pity the man that would consider you for a relationship. It's like you would expect a man to be eating from your smelly puna because you are an over-valued piece of scum that calls herself a woman. Good and wonderful women are humble and unassuming, very intelligent and posess a balanced and realistic view of gender and humanity. From your profile picture I viewed, you are very beautiful but your brain or mindset need to receive some engine oil.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2020
prophetfire:
. The sort of whack that goes on in your head, I pity the man that would consider you for a relationship. It's like you would expect a man to be eating from your smelly puna because you are an over-valued piece of scum that calls herself a woman. Good and wonderful women are humble and unassuming, very intelligent and posess a balanced and realistic view of gender and humanity. From your profile picture I viewed, you are very beautiful but your brain or mindset need to receive some engine oil.

Wow, it seems you used to anger, ask for understanding and wisdom and knowledge and you will receive.

That's the difference between you and I
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by prophetfire: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Wow, it seems you used to anger, ask for understanding and wisdom and knowledge and you will receive.

That's the difference between you and I
Vamoose!

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
prophetfire:
Vamoose!

Local mind
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Werey plenty for nairaland aswear,,,,,,,,grin

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by JasperVII(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

I believe that the society have never been taught in how the world should treat a woman and cherish her going out and her coming in
, if have, you experience everywhere you visit.

Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exactly
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by prophetfire: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Sunnyshinylight post=95605087]

Local mind[/quote. Evening newspaper
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by prophetfire: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Local mind
. Evening newspaper
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Prophetfire indeed.
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by prophetfire: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Prophetfire indeed.
. You are too dumb to decipher the meaning. Rotten eggs that run to Church to deceive after turning evening newspaper.
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
prophetfire:
. You are too dumb to decipher the meaning. Rotten eggs that run to Church to deceive after turning evening newspaper.

Not different from your mouth which has brought you nothing but shame, go school you won't go, instead cultism.

All your stubborn where did you arrived with them, you like white garment bag.

Your mum cursed you the very day you used your school fees to play gambling.

Where are your topics none. Only one scammed cassava fraud, someone even called you out, you couldn't even write because the blood is calling you. Since 2012. Just fraud topic.

You better get back to the bush, where you are used to.

Because each time you want to read you will remember the girl you strangled, we are monitoring you, we will soon fish you out, you can run but you can not hide
Re: Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say by prophetfire: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Not different from your mouth which has brought you nothing but shame, go school you won't go, instead cultism.

All your stubborn where did you arrived with them, you like white garment bag.

Your mum cursed you the very day you used your school fees to play gambling.

Where are your topics none. Only one scammed cassava fraud, someone even called you out, you couldn't even write because the blood is calling you. Since 2012. Just fraud topic.

You better get back to the bush, where you are used to.

Because each time you want to read you will remember the girl you strangled, we are monitoring you, we will soon fish you out, you can run but you can not hide
I rightly discerned that you are a fake Christian. I rightly pulled you out to show your true colors. I know true Christian's when I meet them. It's because of fake Christian's like you that bear the fruit of the devil in the church that people don't give their lives to christ, don't attend church and don't respect servants of God. After turning evening newspaper through penny penny sleeping around, they come online to deceive gullible men with fake Christianity without genuine repentance. See the gutter you are spewing out yet you claim to be a born again Christian.

What Does It Mean,when A Girl You're In A Relationship With,tells You Were Never / Here Is How To Effortlessly Woo A "Church Girl" /

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85