Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (59480 Views)

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by LecciGucci: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
lenghtinny:

What can I do for you sir

Send u Pm sir
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by edorhe14(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ajoboss:
bros in life there are priorities
..and DAT should definitely b d least of his priority at Dis age
His health should be his priority too Sir.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by lenghtinny(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
LecciGucci:

Send u Pm sir
Replied...

1 Like

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by LecciGucci: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
lenghtinny:

Replied...

Replied too bro
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Sent4rina:

Are you suffering from
hemorrhoids (piles) from
childhood?
notin like that sir
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by usoroakpan(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by oshaga(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Increase your stamina for 2 hours with this simple trick
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMFJKoHo7s[/flash]
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Iceking1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Factfinder1:

Am in Abuja I need it

I have a penis enlargement Manual and a penis extender device for sale, if you are interested let me knw... Tank's
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Factfinder1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Iceking1:

I have a penis enlargement Manual and a penis extender device for sale, if you are interested let me knw... Tank's

I'm in Abuja and I'm interested
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Iceking1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Factfinder1:

I'm in Abuja and I'm interested
Am in Delta state, so hw do u want it to look like
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Factfinder1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Iceking1:

Am in Delta state, so hw do u want it to look like

henrysimplicity90@gmail
.com
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Iceking1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Factfinder1:

henrysimplicity90@gmail .com
Let me ve ur whats app num
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by AkifRusvelt98: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
I know what you need wink
try https://superdeal.com.ng/male-health/page19/?utm_source=nairaland
they really work and these pills are certified
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by AngryParrot1: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bro, I feel ur pain. Such cases are not rare. Even some of those talking big here have the same or similar problems. Bottom line, they can't perform! U don't need any machine or herbs. Ur diet and habits can change ur situation. It works like magic! Join this WhatsApp group & get free help. Click link to join.
https:///HiJ8FQTyTlsA28CdDsQPuJ
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by DeeMain(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
ignis:
You don't need joystick at 18. If you can urinate well, don't worry.

Would you say the same thing if you were his age and had undeveloped boobs?
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by ignis: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
DeeMain:

Would you say the same thing if you were his age and had undeveloped boobs?

Sure
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by DeeMain(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
ignis:

Sure

grin Lai Mohammed. Abeg shift.

Hormones are raging. Sexual development maturation are ongoing. Moods are swinging. Confusion about what's going on inside you. Puberty. Teenagers.

It's the perfect age to think about the development or lack of it of one's body.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by taytee(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2019
makeitijn:
Do you have means? I mean money? Where is your location? I can send you a device you could use on your dick and it grows it vertically and laterally,(fat and long) within 6weeks.

Please dont buy into all those fake oil and cream bandied online.... They are fake and would harm you.

No cream , herbs, tablets or oil can grow your dick..

All you need is a dick pumping machine....m
It grows your dick naturally, same way push-ups grow your chest and abdominal muscles.

And In just a short while your dick is massive and Rocky like a John stud..

You pay I waybill to you

contact me for your total cure 100% from hepatitis b infection 08063211041
Whatsapp me 09028183039
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by mkf365: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Read my post on how to enlarge joystick naturaly with no side effect or toxicity
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by goadson82: 11:28am On May 10, 2019
adedehinbo:
I swear to Almighty God,there is an eldery trado medical doctor I can tk u to,I swear ur dick will get bigger than expected,but u have to inform ur parents first

Please Bro inbox me ur number. Thanks. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Nobody: 6:16am On May 31, 2019
shocked
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by jbblues24(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Fresh concept dude grin
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by xxoxx(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Most guys are unhappy with the size of their gbola and are ashamed about it, Don’t be deceived with the saying size does not matter, if you are rich and you aren’t fit, the bitter truth is she will use your money to get it elsewhere, do you ever try to find out what makes some rich men wives go to the gateman or someone outside.Abtycoon herbal remedy is an E book that contains a golden information on solution to the problem of small gbola.not erection enhancer but enlargement solution.this is a proven solution which i’m sharing to help...i also have been there before the ONLY way it won’t work for you is if your case is spiritual and that can be confirmed if you are impotent. you will be eternally happy you get the E book. Just follow the steps i outline in the it and see the new you. solutions for weak erection , watery sperm and quick ejaculation are included as bonus. I am giving out this information for Two thousand naira only (#2000)

How to get the E book:
make payment through bank deposit or online transfer to the account below
account name: AWOLOLA TEMITOPE
account number: 0107184103
bank name: GTBank
this Ebook is two thousand naira only (2,000).

After you make payment , send an email to: abtycoonherbalremedy@gmail.com, subject as gbola solution
or text
your name and email address and gbola solution to 09027142241(SMS ONLY) once your payment has been confirmed , this Ebook will be sent to the email you provided ( in pdf format ) within 5 to 10 minutes
NOTE: only SMS is allowed on the phone number above pls.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by LordFriar: 1:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by anonymous1759(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2019
LordFriar:

Brotherly help your lil bro. What do you use? And are the results permanent?

Bro, I don't use anything to be honest it's a family thing I guess. Just stick to the advice don't use both native and English meds together.
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by byinks(f): 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
itspzpics:
how do we get that ?

XL MALE DEVELOPMENT CREAM

Now available on Jumia

Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Horpeone(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
stephinnoyewole:
I am also a victim of this, I am 29years now.
I cant bathe with friends nor colleagues, the dick is so small dat lady dont take me serious, the same alone doesnt allow me to wear boxer in the house, I've tried several stuffs years back, but to no avail. The size is just like a 10years old boy in normal state but the size changes while its fully erected or while i am having sex

i will be glad if i can get natural remedy
Modify: My woman doesnt complain abt it and has neva complained abt it for once, dats why i am less bothered now

THANKS

Please my case is similar to yours and am in my late 30s. Just that my own fiance has made a comment about the size like 3 times now, that it looks like my 9yr old nephew but I ignored tho felt really pained. Have you been able to sort it out? If yes pls advice/message
Thanks
Re: I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema / External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.