Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? (1028 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by austyn0(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
There are series of episodes on Nairaland romance section, featuring married people and their hurtful stories of how their partners cheated on them. They are tryna reach out to people on Nairaland, hoping to get advises on how to handle the pain and solve the situation but I read too much tonight until I am forced to ask a question, "Who is to blame when a partner cheats?"

Let's take for example, when a partner cheats in marriage, what made him/her cheat? Is he/she not getting good sex from the partner? Is the wife not a good cook? Is the husband a woman beater? Was the man a cheat before marrying her and just cannot stick his cock to one vagee, e.t.c. Naturally, these questions are pointing fingers at the cheater but personally, I feel majority of the blame should be on the person cheated on. Reasons:-

1) If you are not a good cook, why not learn before getting married, don't tell me you are dearth of the fact that a woman that cooks well has 70% chances of attracting a man.

2) If you are a woman beater and you expect her to stick around and continue receiving the beating, you must be high on some expired gin.

3) If you do not perform well in bed and got married to a sex maniac, why not learn before marrying them?

4) This is related to point number 3.. What happened to knowing your partner before getting married to them? What happened to knowing what they like or dislikes? What happened to codedly testing his limits to see if there is any possibility of him turning into Anthony Joshua after marriage?

All these points and many more I did not mention does not make me all right. I might be wrong with my thoughts and words but what triggers infidelity in married couples?

cc lalalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by ojun50(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
I will blame the word love,
love na scam them dey take use each other
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided Blame the culprit,cos Dix days men n women alike no longer need reasons to cheat.... They just do it

1 Like

Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by austyn0(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
ojun50:
I will blame the word love,
love na scam them dey take use each other
Love? Yes we do not get to decide who we fall in love with sometimes but staying in love with that person is up to you. Whatever wrong decision you take in marriage, you are to be questioned for it, not love.
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by austyn0(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Blame the culprit,cos Dix days men n women alike no longer need reasons to cheat.... They just do it
Really? If so, then we singles are in for a long thing.
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided I guess u r son..
austyn0:

Really? If so, then we singles are in for a long thing.
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by Aliyeous(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
abeg which kain question be this
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by Jcole1985(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Drinking the last dreg of palmwine in men and drinking the last amount of baby's pap in women
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by backbone503(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Sure, we are humans, but the tendency to give in to these lustful behaviours will be so greatly reduced when we are in relationships with people we are so attracted to and love so dearly.
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by austyn0(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Jcole1985:
Drinking the last dreg of palmwine in men and drinking the last amount of baby's pap in women
Very funny.
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by austyn0(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2019
backbone503:
Sure, we are humans, but the tendency to give in to these lustful behaviours will be so greatly reduced when we are in relationships with people we are so attracted to and love so dearly.
In other words, you shouldn't get married to whoever you are not attracted to or love deeply if you want the possibilities of being cheated on to be next to zero. Nice one.

Many will still see this advice and turn a blind eye..
Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by Olalan(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Numerous past sexual partners would always make he or she go back for more

1 Like

Re: What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? by austyn0(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Olalan:
Numerous past sexual partners would always make he or she go back for more
Always? There is no possibility of he/she changing for the better, like staying true to their spouses after marriage despite living their Philanderous and hoeistic past lifestyle?

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period / Ama fuvk Wack Rappers over and over again / When I Look Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.