Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Curious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curious (828 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Just Curious>>>>>>who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious by Kelvinj(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2010
if you caught your partner
cheating would you fight the
intruder
my opinion,first
cant remember the last Time i gave a punch or received
one
Re: Curious by afternysc(f): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2010
how are u so sure its an intruder? what if ur partner invited the ''intruder''? ur partner is disg.usting and must be dealt with.
Re: Curious by queeneve: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2010
I would have been beating my husband azz not the intruder because my husband know better and there is no need for cheating, THEN AGAIN, BOYS ARE GREEDY ANYWAYS,
Re: Curious by 1102(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
I would simply walk out of the door and affair and she dare not come plead with me else before she blinks her eyes i would be @ the back of a police car for murder~
Re: Curious by chelseabmw(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Curious by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 06, 2010
ROTFLMAO. . . . . . "INTRUDER", is that a joke?! what about calling them "rap-ist" too?!
Re: Curious by Tinksh(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2010
Long time ago i caught my bf cheating. I was very young so belted the crap out of the girl (who was a friend at the time) instead of the guy. First and last time i ever hit anyone. Unless provoked, lol!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In The Same Boat With Me Interms Of Love? / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice / When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.