Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: (826 Views)

My Mum Told Me ''no Sex Before Marriage'' But I Saw Myself In Her Wedding Pics / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by tantan: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
HELP i just found a lady that i proposed to marry, but my guardian said we must spend six months before we marry afterall my family knew her family since and the girl is ok for me. the problem is that many guys are all after her for the same reason but she prefer me and my side said we must spend six good monts for courtsip b4 talking about marriage.
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by Dsense(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
Let the guys around bleep her first . . . . . Then you can have her later without any disturbance!
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by ebonyvibe(f): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
You intend to spend your lifetime with this woman what is the rush
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by r231(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
D-sense:

Let the guys around bleep her first . . . . . Then you can have her later without any disturbance!

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
tantan:

HELP i just found a lady that i proposed to marry, but my guardian said we must spend six months before we marry afterall my family knew her family since and the girl is ok for me. the problem is that many guys are all after her for the same reason but she prefer me and my side said we must spend six good monts for courtsip b4 talking about marriage.

are you marrying for safekeeping or becoz you love her ?

six months is nothing since you will be seeing each other and if she really loves you she wont run away from you unless she marrying you becoz she running away from poverty i.,e she sooner she marries the sooner she kiss good bye to poverty
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by livedit(f): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
How old are the two of you? How long have you two known each other?  I'm assuming you are young if you still have a "guardian".  I feel if you have a "guardian" dictating to you when you should marry then you ought to wait because you have a lot of maturing to do.  I doubt any grown man/woman would be taking orders from somebody especially since it's none of their business. Everybody have a right to voice their opinion and thoughts. But you don't tell nobody what to do with their life! You have your own life to live.  The only two that decides what is what are the two parties involved. Do you two even love each other? Or are you marrying her purely out of LUST because you don't want any other man to want her? Because let me tell you something, if that's the only case you are marrying her in fear of some other guys are going to be chasing her then you have some growing up to do, seriously! There are so many shady lustful men who will STILL chase her if you do marry her.  And if she is the type that get down like that, then you STILL in trouble.  So make sure you are marrying her for all the right reasons before jumping into something as serious as marriage.  You not only playing with your life, but you playing with your partners life as well.  Whatever is meant to be, will be.  If it's not meant to be, then it's nothing you can say or do to keep that person in your life! And I do mean NOTHING.
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by kokoye(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
the funny thing is the other guys may not stop chasing her even after she gets married.

so that's not a very good reason to rush into marriage.
Re: I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But: by deny(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
My dear life partner no be business partner o you better adhere to that advise o if she really love she wll wait.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! / Please I Need Help! / Am Surprised @ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.