Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (48471 Views)

See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Tellemall: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
edebemba:

Because the young man goes to his friend's house to eat and buys things for himself does not in anyway mean that he has money. He may be an indigent student struggling to survive.
It may interest you to know that our schools are full of indigent students who struggle and strive to save whatever little money they get in order to buy what they need. The one who cooks food claims that he receives #10,000 every 3 weeks. That's big cash to a student and it shows that his parents are comfortable. But there are students who hardly see #10,000 in 2 months.
However, my opinion here is that the OP should investigate to see if his friend is indigent. If yes, let him go ahead and assist him with food, not minding what he buys.

If he is struggling to survive, why is he buying watches and frivolous things?

Is that how you would survive? By passing off your concerns on others then enjoying yourself at their expense when they did not plan and we're not sent to cater for you?

Stop justifying an opportunist. He's cruel. He knows he can use his money to eat just like the other guy, but instead he's giving him an unnecessary burden and using his for himself.

Don't be surprised he looks better off than the guy he's begging. Some people just like to beg because they believe they are wise and will not have to spend anything while they live large privately.

As an "indigent" student, don't his parents own farms and other real estate? Because he's indigent he should become a nuisance? That does not make any sense. There's no justification for leeching off someone then showing off with your own cash.

Only equally selfish people can support the begging guy. There is being stranded and there is being frivolous. The latter is the case here. Shameless begging them wearing watches about, for what?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by QuickStandard: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
mine is 7k same Uniben, how did u manage?

My brother, Na trekking galore, from ekosodin to engineering, eat biscuits and drink pure water.

Even trek to main gate and all saints for service and back.

Man gats no choice bro.

Las las we don grad.
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by OgaBuhari: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
QuickStandard:

My brother, Na trekking galore, from ekosodin to engineering, eat biscuits and drink pure water.

Even trek to main gate and all saints for service and back.

Man gats no choice bro.

Las las we don grad.
congrats. Which year was that?
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by mrpoul(m): 3:11am On Mar 25, 2019
jahbiz:
Can i know your gender pls?
male
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by QuickStandard: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
congrats. Which year was that?

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by OgaBuhari: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
QuickStandard:

that was then. Now things have changed especially in this Buhari economic regime. God help me though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.