Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (48469 Views)

See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by lenghtinny(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Op you have got a parasite on your hands..... Shut him off or continue to hurt yourself in order to please him.....

This same mofo will still say sh*ts about you tomorrow, that's the way it usually ends.....

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Hobbybear(m): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2019
Hahaha the guy get long nose �
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

but today that I just cook and was hoping the food will take me up to 2 days he just come around
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Starboytwo(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2019
I dont know how to tell you to tell him, maybe you should describe him or a little more details in your relationships.

Are you scared to tell him? Did he belong to some crazy gang, can he beat you up, or is he generally a guy you'd rather prefer having on your side, then you don't have many choice....

But if he's just a normal guy, and exploiting you is his only contribution to the party then there are ways you could go about it...

When he comes around even if you have cooked, just stand up or whatever, put on your cloths TELL him you are going to the restaurant....NOTE I said "TELL HIM YOU ARE GOING and not LET'S GO TO THE RESTAURANT...

maybe he obliged and you guys are going all good, maybe he cracking the usual jokes or giving you the same ol' bullshit talk, kindly let him know you've only got #200, not to embarrass him but it's better to clarify issues before you guys order "Turkey nla and you only paying for yourself...

You- ehen Musa shay you hold change sha, na like 150 dey ma hand ooo,

Musa- uhn, erm yeah, yeah yeah I get change, yes I still get small change for hand, erm ehen blah blah blah...

You've just broken the ice be that, act all usual usual, do this anytime he shows up..

Another way is to try as much as possible never to be alone with him in your room(I'm guessing you a student)... Anytimes he comes around, make sure that time you are willing to spend outside, stay as long as possible... (if you are together in your room, don't know how to tell him to come outside, just bring out your chair, and use the opportunity to show him something on your phone.. "Musa show, con see somethimg

Also another way is to task him before he task you... When you task him, ehen Musa you got like 200 h there, even if you've just cooked, he won't have, even if he did, just explain you wanna call your mum blah blah blah, always cook up some borinv shiiii.t...

Those are subtle options for the weak minded, its pretty obvious you can't tell him to his face....

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by BoboKush(m): 3:00am On Mar 22, 2019
ojun50:
Since u can't open yr mouth to say no food continue feeding him till you have the courage

Well said

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by BoboKush(m): 3:03am On Mar 22, 2019
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

but today that I just cook and was hoping the food will take me up to 2 days he just come around

The guy sabi waka... He came at the right time cool
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by gobuchinny: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2019
OKOATA:
grin This guy make me remember AY, you no go see AY when you de cook but once you won serve like this AY go show. He will not even wait for you to call him to join, he will just wash his hand and start to de chop my eba and okro soup. I began to wonder maybe he has a guardian angel who informs him..

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Simple

call him early in the morning on the phone, and ask him to.lend you 10k that it's for an emergency, trust me he will say he doesn't have , then immediately ask him how much he has if 10k is too much , he will repeat again he doesn't have now say guy please this is life and death can I at least get 5k, don't wait for him to answer tell him you need it in two days time , he will say he isn't promising but let him see what he can do.

He will start avoiding you

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by handsomebanana(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
It always amazes me how people are scared of telling people what they like or don't like in their own home that they have to create a thread about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Auladimeji2: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
This thing happened to me last week until my brain became hot,I had to called room meetingcheesy
Bia come no be me send you come school nacheesycheesycheesy
My elder aunt will say"Church members are thin,Father is becoming fat".What nonsensecheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
extremelygolden:

My brother, this is a school setting and believe me some students no dey send. No shame, no conscience. It's left for the Op to be wise and ignore the parasitic guy.
Exactly, we all av/had at least one friend lik dat in sch.

Even during my service yr, i remember one bae dey like dat. Na Op go just develop dat courage tell him NO, na to open eye.

Jokes apart, I understand him n feel for him, esp now dat tins ar v.expensive.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by ThePreachersSon: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Cook something nice, make sure say de aroma come out wella. Better soup or rice wey him go like, den add dat medicine wey dey purge join. Make e chop and shit, I ashwa you e wee nor come back again. But incase e sti come back repeat de process until e stop. E suppose get sense, no kill am sha

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Auladimeji2: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
mrpoul:
There is this guy I once went for him to tutor my in one particular course, in that process I discovered that he has not eaten, so I gave him some money to buy food, another day he came to my house complaining he was hungry, I gave him my food to eat. There was one weekend, he told me that he did not have money and he was expecting money the next week, throughout that weekend he ate in my side promising that when his parent sent money, he will repay but when the money came he use to buy watch and some other irrelevant things. He didn't repay which affected me badly because of the money my struggling parent use to sent to me which is always small #10000 every three weeks. Ever since then anytime he sees me in school and when he comes to my house he will ask if I have cook? which I don't know how to tell him no.

Rule 1:Never stay at home after cooking

Rule 2:Buy small cooler

Rule 3:learn to frown your face when cooking, neighbors go dey fear you when you are cooking

Rule 4:Never you speak good English with him,it makes you look like bom boy in front of him.Speak pigin with some thug slang, it makes you look like a street wise in front of him

Rule 5:learn to say "NO" and stand by it

In conclusion
Oga buy small cooler,whenever you are through with cooking, put the food inside the small cooler,take it to bet9ja shop and eat it there.It works

No dey do like Oteme boy

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Deelaw(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2019
U must be a Jambite just entering a skool i guess
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by earthsync(f): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2019
tell him how you feel. I understand how you feel. You're anxious of how things would turn out but trust me it wouldn't be as bad as you think it would be. tell him how you feel n after that you'll realize it wasn't that bad. This is ur life op, learn to say no to things you don't like, don't care about what the person is going to say and try not to let people take advantage of you.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by extremelygolden: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2019
sherylbakky:
Exactly, we all av/had at least one friend lik dat in sch.

Even during my service yr, i remember one bae dey like dat. Na Op go just develop dat courage tell him NO, na to open eye.

Jokes apart, I understand him n feel for him, esp now dat tins ar v.expensive.

Exactly! He can't be feeding on the Op while he uses his own upkeep money for frivolities.

Our dear Op, please develop a thick skin and bone that guy abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by BravoDe: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2019
mrpoul:
I have try this, the guy is just too insensitive
U study at akungba right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Collins4u1(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Guy if I slap you ehnnnn...
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Omonoba1: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2019
mrpoul:

I have,
for some weeks now

oga cook your food. When he comes around, just tell him you have budgeted the food to last you for some days and as such you can't give it out. Stop pleasing others and displeasing yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2019
Eh yaa..OP I was like u but now I have repented. Me weh be 'after God Na food' kind of person. Don't get me wrong, if I have enough I will give u, but if I'm trying to manage the little I have n I notice u are not d reciprocating type, then chee aka woro m (get ready for me)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
mrpoul:

I have try this, the guy is just too insensitive
if he insists on coming then i suggest u always lock up urself inside anytime u about to prepare ur meal. Let am knock for ur door..e go knock tire. I had a nieighbour like dat wen i was in school. He would spend all the allowance his dad gave to him for d semester buying fancy clothes for himself and spending d remainder on his numerious girlfriends. Wen i sabi d guy scope on his leaching method na so i frustrate am by always locking my door anytime he came to knock and after i eat to my satisfaction and i open d door im go come dey talk say he was knocking and i no answer and i go talk say i no hear. After some time he got d message and left me alone .u try dis strategy on him.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Tolktob: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
ebujany:
lol, keep feeding him while he uses his own money to buy watch.
Most guys do this in school ,they love to look good at the detriment of their stomach ...they move from one female student to another . cry cry cry cry grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Callertunez: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nawa oh....

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Chiachifranklin: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Nairaland ooo,.. lol!
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by obayendo1010(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2019
ojun50:
Since u can't open yr mouth to say no food continue feeding him till you have the courage
simple as ABC

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Maket: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Serve him with empty plate the next time he comes.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Shampoo77: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2019
You are a selfish and a greedy fellow
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Open up to him and tell him
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Conceptman: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2019
mrpoul:
There is this guy I once went for him to tutor me in one particular course, in that process I discovered that he has not eaten, so I gave him some money to buy food, another day he came to my house complaining he was hungry, I gave him my food to eat.

There was one weekend, he told me that he did not have money and he was expecting money the next week, throughout that weekend he ate in my side promising that when his parent sent money, he will repay but when the money came he used it to buy watch and some other irrelevant things. He didn't repay which affected me badly because of the money my struggling parent use to sent to me which is always small #10000 every three weeks.

Ever since then anytime he sees me in school and when he comes to my house he will ask if I have cook? Which I don't know how to tell him no.
fi isebe ja ounje fun , he won't come again. elebi ni. put lots of salt in his food one day, he will stop coming
Re: How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? by Isoduwa(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2019
mrpoul:
There is this guy I once went for him to tutor me in one particular course, in that process I discovered that he has not eaten, so I gave him some money to buy food, another day he came to my house complaining he was hungry, I gave him my food to eat.

There was one weekend, he told me that he did not have money and he was expecting money the next week, throughout that weekend he ate in my side promising that when his parent sent money, he will repay but when the money came he used it to buy watch and some other irrelevant things. He didn't repay which affected me badly because of the money my struggling parent use to sent to me which is always small #10000 every three weeks.

Ever since then anytime he sees me in school and when he comes to my house he will ask if I have cook? Which I don't know how to tell him no.

Then stop complaining boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.