Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW (12848 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by imam07: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
Traitors u are n a traitor u will remain. A poison to d South!
Why do u people leave your home land and your people to live with us on our land if u see us as traitors. We don't come to u but u come to us. Leave us alone if we be traitor. U know dey think b4 u talk.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
How is Buhari innocent? I know u are one of the Amala Muslims here that will always support him,not minding his numerous atrocities.
His honesty and integrity made him president again
You think the Northerners are foolish when they gave him landslide and block votes over Atiefku?

You guys are the real betrayers and we will never ever forgive una.

Awolowo supported Nnmadi Azikuwe to be the ceremonial president.

HE and his easterners and igboid brothers betrayed South during

Awolowo and Shehu Shagari (two times)

You people betrayed MKO Abiola

You betrayed Olu Falae

Jonathan we supported to be President betrayed the south west and himself.

Again una be betrayers and power is not coming to una region anytime soon.

Wear your thinking cap Mr wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2019
imam07:
Why do u people leave your home land and your people to live with us on our land if u see us as traitors. We don't come to u but u come to us. Leave us alone if we be traitor. U know dey think b4 u talk.
Can't u see how stupid u are? U are d one talking without thinking. Here in Delta State we have the Yorubas all over. U are a very stupid boy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Afamed: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
That's why I will always hate d Yorubas (Afonjas) they are born traitors! They are everything that is bad in the south,they have become a poison n a parasite to d better South.
Keep quiet, where and how is Onnoghen vindicated? Schmuck

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2019
imam07:

They will vote bad leaders and migrate from their region like plague is affecting them.

NO one causes of Yoruba unemployment in the South West are these people migrating to the west
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, where and how is Onnoghen vindicated? Schmuck
grin Afonja! Traitor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by GMbuharii: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Today the CJN has been vindicated.

We all know how this started, how SW media was the first to defend and support the illegality of the president, how they ran false stories just to tarnish the image of an innocent man, a father, grandfather and Head of Nigerian judiciary and used their media to crucify him even before the court sits.

We all know how they refused to to abide by the NBA's directive to boycott the court, how they refused to join the protest against this illegality and how to sponsored counter-protest against those Protesting the illegality.

We all saw how Channels suspended an ongoing programme to run emergency programme to defend Buhari's decision to unconstitutionally remove the CJN and swell public sentiment against the CJN, a lot of threads were opened by Sarrki, BBQ and others blackmailing everyone that spoke against that by labelling them as lovers of corruption.

Femi Falana was one of the first to condemn the illegality but few days later he adopted anti-Onnoghen stance calling for his resignation. How can a learned man call for the resignation of the CJN on the ground of unsubstantiated evidence. Anyway, we were surprised by the sudden turn-coat.

I don't know why SW has continually made themselves enemy of the South and opposing anything of Southerner interest but they should always know that "family is your last line of defence"

We wish from the better South wish them Good Luck.

God bless you for this. I have long held this posture. Our Lord Jesus said it,that the enemy of a man are members of his own household and what later happened,Judas,who supped with Him,who was close to Him even as His own disciple,betrayed and sold Him off to the enemy!
When Nnamdi Kanu came out,it was the sw that shouted the most,"CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM"!!!! They even threatened him to dare step into Lagos! The sw did same to Asari Dokuboh,were so vocal against Tompolo, against Diezani,Stella Oduah,they even tried to find a way to attack Ngozi Iweala. What about GEJ,ahhhhhhh,don't even go there. Even their own people who speak the truth and stand up to the enemy like Fayose and FFK are not spared.
I even came across one on here yesterday,totit,he was gloating and making jest of the SE over a calamity that befell them.
I have long said it,the sw is an abomination,a taboo, leprous to us SS and SE.
They should be annexed with the north and become part of arewa.

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by GMbuharii: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
That's why I will always hate d Yorubas (Afonjas) they are born traitors! They are everything that is bad in the south,they have become a poison n a parasite to d better South.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
Can't u see how stupid u are? U are d one talking without thinking. Here in Delta State we have the Yorubas all over. U are a very stupid boy!
Wear you sense bf making another post bro.

I lived in your delta and Edo for years the population of SS indigenous people in the South West are more than the Yorubas in the South South.. Any Yorubas you see in d SS they are usually the poor ones I swear.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

His honesty and integrity made him president again
You think the Northerners are foolish when they gave him landslide and block votes over Atiefku?

You guys are the real betrayers and we will never ever forgive una.

Awolowo supported Nnmadi Azikuwe to be the ceremonial president.

HE and his easterners and igboid brothers betrayed South during

Awolowo and Shehu Shagari (two times)

You people betrayed MKO Abiola

You betrayed Olu Falae

Jonathan we supported to be President betrayed the south west and himself.

Again una be betrayers and power is not coming to una region anytime soon.

Wear your thinking cap Mr wailer
grin grin Afonja traitor,u go hear am Las las

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by jidxin(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We all know how this started, how SW media was the first to defend and support the illegality of the president, how they ran false stories just to tarnish the image of an innocent man, a father, grandfather and Head of Nigerian judiciary and used their media to crucify him even before the court sits.

We all know how they refused to to abide by the NBA's directive to boycott the court, how they refused to join the protest against this illegality and how to sponsored counter-protest against those Protesting the illegality.

We all saw how Channels suspended an ongoing programme to run emergency programme to defend Buhari's decision to unconstitutionally remove the CJN and swell public sentiment against the CJN, a lot of threads were opened by Sarrki, BBQ and others blackmailing everyone that spoke against that by labelling them as lovers of corruption.

Femi Falana was one of the first to condemn the illegality but few days later he adopted anti-Onnoghen stance calling for his resignation. How can a learned man call for the resignation of the CJN on the ground of unsubstantiated evidence. Anyway, we were surprised by the sudden turn-coat.

I don't know why SW has continually made themselves enemy of the South and opposing anything of Southerner interest but they should always know that "family is your last line of defence"

Craps...its a poo. This is wrong, lies and inciting. Very wrong . This write up is obviously written by a dim witted fellow, stupiiid ppl on nairaland
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

God bless you for this. I have long held this posture. Our Lord Jesus said it,that the enemy of a man are members of his own household and what later happened,Judas,who supped with Him,who was close to Him even as His own disciple,betrayed and sold Him off to the enemy!
When Nnamdi Kanu came out,it was the sw that shouted the most,"CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM"!!!! They even threatened him to dare step into Lagos! The sw did same to Asari Dokuboh,were so vocal against Tompolo, against Diezani,Stella Oduah,they even tried to find a way to attack Ngozi Iweala. What about GEJ,ahhhhhhh,don't even go there. Even their own people who speak the truth and stand up to the enemy like Fayose and FFK are not spared.
I even came across one on here yesterday,stola,he was gloating and making jest of the SE over a calamity that befell them.
Go and put the corrupt man back now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by shugabasbn: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2019
U don't generalized, generalizing of regions or tribes is the foothold of enmity and it brings hatred. There are many SW or put it right Yoruba that against him and many Igbo n SS people that supported his sacked.

Many media houses in SW they are anti Buhari to the core and that doesn't means some are not pro.
In summary, having different view of thought from you doesn't means hatred

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

I even came across one on here yesterday,stola,he was gloating and making jest of the SE over a calamity that befell them.
You just chronicled their life. They are the problem of the South.

But the only mistake you made was with Ngozi Iweala. Few weeks after leaving GEJ's government, Yale University gave her an honorary award, do you know you SW actually started a petition at Change.org, the world largest petitioning website asking the Yale to strip her off that award. We thought those guys were joking it they were edging closer to a million signatures.

An Igbo man had to respond with a counter petition that collected more signatures than theirs.

Those guys are pure evil.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by jidxin(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Vindicated? Is the judgment out already?
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Afamed: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Keep quiet, religion jingoist, which court in the land vindicated Onnoghen ?
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Wear you sense bf making another post bro.

I lived in your delta and Edo for years the population of SS indigenous people in the South West are more than the Yorubas in the South South.. Any Yorubas you see in d SS they are usually the poor ones I swear.
oh I see,so the igbos are doing well in ur states,that's d reason u developed this hatred for them. Now I see where all this is coming from!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Afamed: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin Afonja! Traitor!
Tribal bigot, which court in the land vindicated Onnoghen as of today? Schmuck

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Afamed: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin Afonja! Traitor!
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin Afonja traitor,u go hear am Las las
My Igbo broda
Na una dey hear am already now. You are not blind you can see.
congratulations on loosing the election for the fourth time brother... 20 years of sifia pains.

I like it when I see u people expressing your pains on Nairaland Afonja forum.. It make me feel accomplished.

Keep it coming but don't come to Yoruba land o cause na blow go design your face for you I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by GMbuharii: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Go and put the corrupt man back now?

Please can someone tell who is talking?! I thought I heard someone say something..

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, religion jingoist, which court in the land vindicated Onnoghen ?
You see why we say these guys are evil.

They are still hoping that the illegality against their own Southern brother continues.

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Afamed:

U were one of Buharis evil agent that lied against the man,but u all will be but to shame. When a prosecutor closed a case against the defendant, because he can't present to d court a credible evidence? What do u call that Mr Afonja/ traitor?

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Is it the South West that made him not to declare all his assets?

Grow up, hating Yoruba people is to your disadvantages I swear... Make una continue and don't stop. We're going to make wealth of it.
Tinubu was caught on camera with 2 bullion vans. If it has been SE or SS, your stuped media would still be masturbating about it till date.

You guys are the bad eggs in the South

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
oh I see,so the igbos are doing well in ur states,that's d reason u developed this hatred for them. Now I see where all this is coming from!
They vote bad leaders and hypocritically evade our States. They're the Almajiris of d South West.

YORUBA don't hate na una dey hate.

If them born u well, why are you people running away from contesting with a Yoruba presidential candidate since 1960.?

Boy wear your thinking cap
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Fatherofdragons: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You just chronicled their life. They are the problem of the South.

But the only mistake you made was with Ngozi Iweala. Few weeks after leaving GEJ's government, Yale University gave her an honorary award, do you know you SW actually started a petition at Change.org, the world largest petitioning website asking the Yale to strip her off that award. We thought those guys were joking it they were edging closer to a million signatures.

An Igbo man had to respond with a counter petition that collected more signatures than theirs.

Those guys are pure evil.

Really? Honestly I want to be surprised at this but I just can't cuz Afonja's are naturally wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
They vote bad leaders and hypocritically evade our States. Una be the Almajiris of d South West.

YORUBA don't hate una. You people are the haters and you will hate till eternity.

If them born una well, why are you people running away from contesting with a Yoruba presidential candidate since 1960.?

Boy wear your thinking cap... And I'm leaving u in ur sifia pains
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2019
grin grin grin Kai Afonja! Always beating their chest.Lets see how u will win the SS n SE in 2023,I reckon PDP will zone it to d north. Let's see if d north truly loves an Afonja grin grin
Onijagidijagan:

My Igbo broda
Na una dey hear am already now. You are not blind you can see.
congratulations on loosing the election for the fourth time brother... 20 years of sifia pains.

I like it when I see u people expressing your pains on Nairaland Afonja forum.. It make me feel accomplished.

Keep it coming but don't come to Yoruba land o cause na blow go design your face for you I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by aljharem(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2019
igbos grin grin
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Really? Honestly I want to be surprised at this but I just can't cuz Afonja's are naturally wicked people.
Check it out on Google. I signed the counter petition. Open a thread reminding them of this treachery again, they will deny it with their life.

To show you again how wicked they are.

Those dude shouted 4+4 pass the Northerners but during the election, they gave Atiku more votes than the SE in their treacherous nature.

Everyone was surprised and Ndi Igbo were hailing them, but when state results starts coming in officially and it seems that Buhari is leading they turned 360 degrees immediately and started insulting Ndi Igbo for voting the same Buhari they voted more than them.

Those dudes created over 10 threads mocking Ndi Igbo. Before the election, the belief was SW will produce DSP and Speaker, but their treachery will cost them both. It is the same North that they are asslicking for validation that is pushing for a SE Senate President or DSP.

With close to 100 Reps in opposition, SW will never smell the Speaker position.

It is just because of their turn coat that many Igbos vowed with their lives they will never vote for SW in 2018.

If this guys are wise as they claim, they would have shut up their mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corruption Cases Coming Up Today / Enugu Community, Miyetti Allah, Others Deny Herders, Cattle Expulsion / Obi's Ally, Oseloka Obaze Resigns From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.