Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo (34113 Views)

Mother Rejects Son's Girlfriend Over Her Dress Style (photos) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Didi2d(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
My name is shibaraba
I dont spend on girls
They spend on me
If lions can be tamed
So can they
I still dont understand how they collect from boys nowadays
As in I dey happy when girls ask me money
By the time I give you original lamba
Lamba wey dey hot
Na you go dey say sorry
Collect from the fools and give to me
And everybody is happy

Yesterday I give one girl 1k, the girl called me later that I down graded her, so you you no even dey give woman anything at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by hisexcellency34: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Was he fucking her for free?
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
So the guy invested in MMM ?

Nigerian girls just be like APC politicians.

Spot the difference.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Saao(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2019
He gave her the money in exchange for her pussy which I assume he always get in return. He has no case at all. They for help the girl beat him, in eyes for clear, mumu

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2019
So she Yahooed the boy ? grin

This one be like TraderMoni.
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Foodforthought: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
If I buy phone for my girlfriend, when the relationship is over, she should hand over the phone to me. The phone is for the Office of the Girlfriend, the next girlfriend will have the phone. Rochas will drop all the government cars to Ihedioha. That's how it works
Hahahahahaha!!! Kuku kill me!! gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by arinze571: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2019
girls take note
if u don't love a guy,then don't collect anything from him,because when you collect anything from him,you are owning the guy FACT

4 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by tgmservice: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
If I buy phone for my girlfriend, when the relationship is over, she should hand over the phone to me. The phone is for the Office of the Girlfriend, the next girlfriend will have the phone. Rochas will drop all the government cars to Ihedioha. That's how it works
you are right bro they cannot use our hard earned money we use to buy the phone to control other guys

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by stanliwise(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
But if una reason am well the matter no actually concern us.. Abi
I feel the guy's pain. After spending a lot on her and she still no grant you access to her puna.. It can drive a guy crazy.. Lol
keep feeling the severe pains. You will tell me what law in Nigeria support that part of your statement.
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Klington: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:

savage but logical grin grin grin
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by projet: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:

Office of the girlfriend....very funny dude

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Gabson001(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Afamed: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Investment gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by City001: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2019
So are you trying to tell us that 20k is not worth fighting for?

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by stanliwise(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2019
donstan18:
Entitlement mentality, laziness, dumbness, and inability to offer a man something apart from sex are the reasons why Nigerian ladies will keep getting humiliated and insulted by guys in this manner.

When it comes to dating, they are nothing to write home about.
It goes both ways o. We guys too get our own for body, many guy are hot boxers jumping around from one place to another.
As for the beating part, I assumed the girl do not have Jakichan brothers, then this can happen grin grin.
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Gabson001(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Boiz are not smiling grin
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Bar1941(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:

Is Rochas paying back the salaries he received too? Money is different from accessory, the girl got the money for services rendered. That boy should be arrested and rusticated.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2019
I refuse to be on Nairaland front page for the wrong reason.

What's this?
Tufiakwa
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by newproject(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2019
grin grin angry
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by MurderX: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Was he fucking her for free?
Was she fucking him for free either?
They both enjoyed the Bleep!
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by GenFunction: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2019
luff...i see d girl for ground e be like him invoke that slap o
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Bar1941:

Is Rochas paying back the salaries he received too? Money is different from accessory, the girl got the money for services rendered. That boy should be arrested and rusticated.
sorry what services??

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2019
shocked

Come on Jane!
Give him his money tongue

Otuocha!

Nwanyi akpiri ogologo grin
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by lexy2014: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Guest007:
I love her acting! See action, as she fall upon ground when no one touch her grin grin grin

Maybe she is Dino's sister
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Num07033711115(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
No new thing
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2019
After dashing somebody something, u want to collect it back... angry
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by badrudeen14: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2019
I can't do dis at all, because I can't spend dat much on any girl/lady without seeing her puna, seeing her puna is d key to get money from me and if it now turns dis way, den I already know am not a looser.
Girls of now adays are useless.
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by crackhouse(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
gbam. Lol
Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2019
All these girls stop collecting money from boys una no dey hear. See as dem dey embarrass dis one cos of 20k

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by rockh2065: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2019
na different kind of thin just dey happen for this world

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by sacramento1212: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2019
lefulefu:
All these girls stop collecting money from boys una no dey hear. See as dem dey embarrass dis one cos of 20k

Lefu, not only collecting from boys. If a Girl/Lady knows she doesn't want to have anything to do with a particular man, do not collect anything from him to avoid future consequences. Once she does, she has committed herself directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by bimgo: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Poor boy sorry , please send me your account number and your Pix so as to sonwo eko fun e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.