Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' (8384 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by ubunja(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

why are you not writing your miseducations again? I have been refreshing to see what you got. the bashings are getting to you I guess.
I do get a lot of bashings, when you think about it.

You know what would be nice? For female readers of the Miseducations to ACTUALLY COMMENT on those threads. It's sad that the only comments are from haters. Where are you friends?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by joeeee240(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
ubunja:

You know what would be nice? For female readers of the Miseducations to ACTUALLY COMMENT on those threads. It's sad that the only comments are from haters. Where are you friends?

Ignore the bashings please bro. Your message is for the guys and not the girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by ubunja(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
joeeee240:

Ignore the bashings please bro. Your message is for the guys and not the girls
I actually never cared for bashings my man. I was just mentioning this.

The Miseducations are unstoppable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
ubunja:
I actually never cared for bashings my man. I was just mentioning this.

The Miseducations are unstoppable
your understanding of women is impeccable. This gargantuan understanding couldn't have been gotten by reading books...this kind of understanding must've come from many good and bad experience with girls which transmuted into an impeccable understanding of women; am I right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by delectablegyal(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
ubunja:

read between the lines and discover where I am. "I refresh to see what you got". haters do that too? you have insightful knowledge about women. stop starving those thread is working for. get to work. your miseducation is working.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
lefulefu:
no mind hercheesy. All those giant boobies wen d owner pull d bra comot d tin go jus fall reach her kneescheesy. Abeg i prefer moderate boobs in a lady or even tangerine self i am more than ok but she go get mouka ukwucious foam for behind shawink. I dont even know wetin dat my guy Randy91 dey see in big boobiescheesy. Nothing gives me joy than wen i see my woman walking all about the kitchen in her towel or wrapper and d bum bum twitching left and right and jigglingcheesy. I go squeeze d soft thing ehn and lift up my hands in praises to the lord for giving me such a curvacious damselcheesy.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahaha...

sucking blezz is my *strength*cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
futurist369:
your understanding of women is impeccable. This gargantuan understanding couldn't have been gotten by reading books...this kind of understanding must've come from many good and bad experience with girls which transmuted into an impeccable understanding of women; am I right?
experience+intuition+a little reading

I try not to read a lot because I easily get confused.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
ubunja:
experience+intuition+a little reading

I try not read a lot because I easily get confused.
nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Gentleziggy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Take away the breast n ass from this woman n u will b left with nothing to write home about
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by COOL10(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
ubunja:

Don't you think your aim shouldn't be to get the attention of females but actually to enlighten more guys with your excellent posts?

You've done this thing before where all of a sudden you stopped posting,for reasons best known to you. But I think it's a perfect plan to get people to miss you and start begging you. Bro,you're bigger than this. Ignore the hateful remarks and focus on those who truly appreciate you for what you do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Burgerlomo: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rubbish post shocked

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by amakadihot87(f): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
lefulefu:
no mind hercheesy. All those giant boobies wen d owner pull d bra comot d tin go jus fall reach her kneescheesy. Abeg i prefer moderate boobs in a lady or even tangerine self i am more than ok but she go get mouka ukwucious foam for behind shawink. I dont even know wetin dat my guy Randy91 dey see in big boobiescheesy. Nothing gives me joy than wen i see my woman walking all about the kitchen in her towel or wrapper and d bum bum twitching left and right and jigglingcheesy. I go squeeze d soft thing ehn and lift up my hands in praises to the lord for giving me such a curvacious damselcheesy.
Ukwulefu should be your name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
amakadihot87:
Ukwulefu should be your name
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
austyn0:

May your prayers be answered my man. grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by ubunja(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
COOL10:

Don't you think your aim shouldn't be to get the attention of females but actually to enlighten more guys with your excellent posts?

You've done this thing before where all of a sudden you stopped posting,for reasons best known to you. But I think it's a perfect plan to get people to miss you and start begging you. Bro,you're bigger than this. Ignore the hateful remarks and focus on those who truly appreciate you for what you do.
why is everyone acting like I have stopped?

This is very disappointing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Rolly22(m): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:

We the ukwu team from owerri chapter Duff cap for you Bros.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 23, 2019
that's where bottle milk comes from....'in snoop dog's voice'
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Made4naijalove:
As shared by Queen Nkemjika.... Who agrees with her? Lol.

She wrote

Breast is life not ass
Breast feeds the National not ass
Breast raised Young children not ass
Breast keeps the adults heads correct...
You need to respect ladies with breast more
And hold them in high esteem

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/busty-nigerian-lady-lists-5-reasons-why-breast-is-more-important-than-bum-bum/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Your spellings are wrong. Check the screenshot you posted and do your homework. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2019
donstan18:
Boobs and ass get expiry date........Unlike BRAIN.
.. ass no get expiry date oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
Biko who blenze epp? I had prefer a lady with tangerin booby and a round ukwu anytime anyday over a big boobed lady with pancake behindcheesy. Besides big blenze na load. Ukwu over blenze anytime anydaycheesy
naso

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner / T / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.