Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With (86027 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Justinba1997(m): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2019
hsafarms:

What is this one saying?

Is Sambia not in the Southeast?
you Should Be D One To No What You Are Saying,bcus What Am Seeing Up Dr Is Zambia Nt Sambia.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by 1witGod(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2019
You be fool o! This got me cracking this early morning

... I wish i am the small boy...

I wee kee the pesin that call the police [/quote]
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Omudia11: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2019
There are always more male babies born in any given population than women.
Instead of saying what you don't know you should've just googled.
Sluvist:

Men are now becoming a scarce commodity nowadays. Men kills men, women kills men vehicles accidents kills men, other forces follows support and the birth rate shows girls coming in troops while men in rare cases.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by faith551(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2019
charliboy654:

Truer words has never been spoken.

Bro I was in that little boys shoes years ago. Maybe I wasnt that young but I was still little. Its either its the maid, your elder sisters friends, your friends elder siter, your neighbour. the list goes on. But most guys go through this

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ezi1993(f): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:
The most painful part of this story be say...na one smelling Policeman go come go break that hymen if doctor never break am already...

Virginity wey the mumu girl suppose sell take raise money to arrange hers and her family life on ebay...

Information is truly power..
Are u for real about the ebay v selling stuff Please let's talk more..
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Sluvist(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Omudia11:
There are always more male babies born in any given population than women.
Instead of saying what you don't know you should've just googled.
You must be very funny, what we see in the hospital everyday is what Google will tell us. Please don't allow computerized machinery to program your brain now.
Not on everything will you rely on Google to find out, after all, in Africa here we don't have the accurate statistics or data which Google will rely on to get the clear information of such issues.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Sluvist(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
frozen70:
They should just forgive her

She has never had sex all her life but was reacting base on what her friend told her about sex
And she was shy of approaching a guy
You no try at all, if na man touch a girl like this you will not talk this way. The punishment should be served equally, period!!!
After all, the boy has lost his virginity forever.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Na only in Igbo land you go see big girls with everything, in secondary school...

The teachers and Corp members in Igbo land, 3 gbosa for unagrin
you get sense so?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Na only in Igbo land you go see big girls with everything, in secondary school...

The teachers and Corp members in Igbo land, 3 gbosa for unagrin

I believe you didn't take a second to think properly perhaps lack of oxygen to the brain cells or even more malware of the heart at the time caused this but above all, well-done

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by DoomsDayX: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2019
If it was a 17 year old boy that raped a 4 year old girl it wouldn't be considered that the girl enjoyed the rape.!. Why are you males so foolish I am glad that I found some reasonable ones in the thread though. What makes you males think that women dont enjoy being raped. Many fantasize about it and I have helped quite a few fulfill their sexual fantases by raping them silly. That aside.... Try raping a female and stimulate her clitoris while doing so and see if she wont become wet. Does that mean she enjoyed being raped?!? IF THE 4 YEAR OLD BOY ENJOYED SEX WITH A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL THEN A 4 YEAR OLD GIRL WILL ALSO ENJOY SEX WITH A 17 YEAR OLD BOY!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddytime(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Ezi1993:

Are u for real about the ebay v selling stuff Please let's talk more..

Very for real my dear...I can act as your broker...dm me
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Omudia11: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2019
You are very ignorant and you think you're wise. In every hospital the total number of births are always taken and the records are always intact. In almost every hospital, you will find that the total number of male births are higher than that of females. This is almost the same all over the world too. The last census of Nigeria also showed that men are more populated than women in Nigeria. Among older people however it is not the same because women live longer than men due to varying reasons. That is why in older populations females are more but in younger populations you will always find that men are more in number.

I shouldn't believe sources with verifiable data but I should believe you instead. So funny.
Sluvist:

You must be very funny, what we see in the hospital everyday is what Google will tell us. Please don't allow computerized machinery to program your brain now.
Not on everything will you rely on Google to find out, after all, in Africa here we don't have the accurate statistics or data which Google will rely on to get the clear information of such issues.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by henryboyspaco(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2019
I swear...lolz
deebrain:
Hmmm...

There are so many Nairalanders right now that wish they were that small boy.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by tightpussy156: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2019
stupid shegoat. guys go don toast the babe tire she go they give tuff time.na look at we're u end ursef.them go they form virgin na them they hide for corners they rape small boys or use big cucumber they fucj theirself.stupid fool.rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by oshaga(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Be a man | Increase your stamina with this simple trick
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMFJKoHo7s[/flash]
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ezi1993(f): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:

please don't be offended what do you mean by "DM"
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ezi1993(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:

Am serious pls
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddytime(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ezi1993:

Am serious pls

Ain't kidding you either...
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddytime(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ezi1993:

please don't be offended what do you mean by "DM"

Check your mail..
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ezi1993(f): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:

Check your mail..
ok
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ezi1993(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:

Check your mail..
My battery is low now,,,will chat u up as soon as I charge my phone.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddytime(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ezi1993:

My battery is low now,,,will chat u up as soon as I charge my phone.

No qualms
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ezi1993(f): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:

No qualms
But just checked now and did find any mail from u
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddytime(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ezi1993:

But just checked now and did find any mail from u

Do you know how to send a member message here from their profile? If yes, try sending me a message. That is dm (direct message).
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
lenghtinny:
They should withdraw the case because the boy is medically okay.....

But if it was the other way round, it would have been a different story.... So much for a just society angry

Imagine the nonsense you typed.... Twisting English in order to justify a sexist remark...

The girl is prolly not qualified to be called a pedophile since the boy does not have a hymen angry

Nah she's a pedophile. Death and suffering to all child molesters and pedophiles regardless of gender
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Unlimited22:
Where are the feminists? The MeToo crew?
Hypocrisy is the worst kind of evil.

If you read these comments well you'll see its your fellow men mocking the situation. So where is the men get raped too crowd? All they know how to do is antagonize female victims while laughing at male victims kmt
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
frozen70:
They should just forgive her

She has never had sex all her life but was reacting base on what her friend told her about sex
And she was shy of approaching a guy

It won't be well with you. Ten times thar poor boy's suffering shall be your portion

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Justinba1997(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ogbonnaya1:
you get sense so?
i Know Think So
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by frozen70(f): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

It won't be well with you. Ten times thar poor boy's suffering shall be your portion

You are soo hopeless in life and it will never be well and successful for you for insulting me
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
frozen70:

You are soo hopeless in life and it will never be well and successful for you for insulting me

Me that is already superior to you and your whole lineage. I'd baptize you in spit but a worthless creature like you who'd support a child rapist doesn't deserve it, it'd be like me throwing holy water on you. Olosho, go and open your barrel wide pussy for some pedophiles in Kiri Kiri, you'd be the type to sell your own child to fuel your drug addiction causing your madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.