Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With (86035 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Marxist001(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
What the hellllllll

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
faith551:
the truth was that she was unlucky and got caught. 70% of girls at that age explore with kids. Ask any guy
Truer words has never been spoken.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Justinba1997(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Na only in Igbo land you go see big girls with everything, in secondary school...

The teachers and Corp members in Igbo land, 3 gbosa for unagrin
are You Sure U Are Okay Bro What Brings Igbo To Dis Matar,if Am Nt Mistaking I Tink Dy Are Talking Abt A Zambia Girl nt Igbo Girl.Dis One Wick Me

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by czarr(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
cucumbae:
Had it been she used a cucumber no one should have arrested her even if she was caught in the act because a cucumber has no age.
abi?
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by mhisbliss(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sluvist:

Men are now becoming a scarce commodity nowadays. Men kills men, women kills men vehicles accidents kills men, other forces follows support and the birth rate shows girls coming in troops while men in rare cases.
Men aren't scarce in Nigeria though.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Boyooosa(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Waiting for the first girl child activist to comment...

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by neonly: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
She for come nairaland she fuuuuuuuck tire na she go tire

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Babaken(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why those call KEN always fall victim of these kind thing. That Reminds me of udoka
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by imperialart: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wonders shall never cease sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Unlimited22: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where are the feminists? The MeToo crew?
Hypocrisy is the worst kind of evil.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Sluvist(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
mhisbliss:
Men aren't scarce in Nigeria though.
Yes of course, it was only when a woman wanted to settle down with a man as HE&SHE that the matter of scarcity arises. To get a good guy that will touchlight a girl puna will not hard but to get a guy to marry may become hard.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Na only in Igbo land you go see big girls with everything, in secondary school...

nana kuku dede dey.......you no lie i swear big everything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by TemmyT002(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nawa o
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by COOL10(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
A 17-year-old girl, Cynthia Mubanga, has begged for forgiveness after raping a four years boy.

The teenage girl from Kalulushi, Zambia, who is a Grade 12 pupil, told police that she raped the young boy because she had no boyfriend to sleep with.

Cynthia said she has been feeling Hot ever since she came to befriend Kathrine (the elder sister to the boy she raped) as she has been telling her stories on how it feels to have sex with a man.

“I was feeling too sexy because of the stories which my friend Kathrine used to tell me at school. And due to lack of a man to sleep with, I decided to sleep with her young brother…I am really sorry”, she told the police in front of her parents and parents to the boy.

Meanwhile, medical examinations conducted yesterday proved that Cynthia is still a virgin as the boy failed to break her hymen.

The young boy identified as Ken who was taken to the hospital for tests and injection as his private part had a few sores, has been found to be negative of all sexually transmitted diseases.

The girl is still in police custody but the police are urging the parents of the boy to withdraw the case since their son is medically okay.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/i-have-no-boyfriend-to-sleep-with-says.html

So the parents should withdraw the case since their son is medically okay abi? Idiots!!!
Why not tell that to underage female rape victims too? Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by COOL10(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deckline:
Ohh... I wish i am the small boy...

I wee kee the pesin that call the police

It's people like you that make others believe women can't rape men undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Icon79(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Haha!! Word right outta ma mouf grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari

Lloydthesaint:
She for come nairaland come announce am boys plenty wae go tidy am

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

oil dey ur head.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Funjosh for help you nau
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Harpyeagle(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deckline:
Ohh... I wish i am the small boy...

I wee kee the pesin that call the police
grin grin ;DDamn!
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by RexTramadol1: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
The boy will regret it when he grows up
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by PenisCaP: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

It's the the same everywhere Nigeria if not Africa.
I served in ondo and after I collected my cert I stayed back 4more months to tide my unfinished runs..
Big black asses every even those in Js 3.
Jeeez even soft pass agege bread grin.
Some where asking me when I'm ready to marry, in love letters.

This NYSexcapade programe should be scrapped asap grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by daddymummy(m): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2019
They are going to hang her for raping an innocent boy.
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by SVC6000: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2019
I Can C thEm Masturbating Wit Th Virgin Photo. Illusion Go Kil Them Konji Afonjas
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by BluntBoy(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:
The boy will regret it when he grows up

You don't regret what isn't your fault. The boy was the victim.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by markfour(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2019
las las the boy no be virgin again o....hahaha...
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by hsafarms: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Justinba1997:
are You Sure U Are Okay Bro What Brings Igbo To Dis Matar,if Am Nt Mistaking I Tink Dy Are Talking Abt A Zambia Girl nt Igbo Girl.Dis One Wick Me

What is this one saying?

Is Sambia not in the Southeast?
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Feminists like Ziggylady, Dfinex, dominique, cococandy, SAMBARRY, koyyes et al will not condemn this girl.

They will turn a blind eye and act as if they did not see this post because tables have turned!
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by Ategberoson(m): 2:18am On Mar 23, 2019
how much is visa to Zambia make I port from there go Zimbabwe
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by frozen70(f): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2019
They should just forgive her

She has never had sex all her life but was reacting base on what her friend told her about sex
And she was shy of approaching a guy
Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by BabylonCruise(m): 3:26am On Mar 23, 2019
hsafarms:
Igbo wonder grin

I talk am...

Common sense is shaa not common

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With by LordAdam16: 5:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
This is the only sensible comment i've seen in this thread, imagine someone saying it's not rape that the boy enjoyed it, I just realise that this forum is an avenue for retards to air their wicked opinions and the females are not excluded, if it was a boy raping a minor girl, this thread would've been filled with curses.

And people calling for castration or death penalty or sth devious.

Even with the kid having sores on his genit*lia, the first page is indifferent.

Why is no one calling for a hot iron to be inserted in her vagina for raping a 4yr old kid? So much for male privilege.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.