Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (37154 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
A young Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to lament after spending N50,000 to celebrate a girl’s birthday only for her to make it clear that she is not ready for any relationship. According to Fanta Boy Ekwem, pictured right, ”If I ask for my money back now or beat her up people will say am a stupid boy, but na the girl stupid pass. Why can’t she accept me if not for anything but for the sake of what I spent on her birthday.”

Read his full post below:
“Am heartbroken why are Girls this wicked? Where can this wickedness led you girls?

There’s this girl living in my street she came to me and told me that she is doing her birthday, she said she will like me to be there I said okay I will come. This last Wednesday was the birthday I told some of  my friends that we gonna go there and surprise her so we got there at a hotel in Lagos island(De Heavens hotel). I spent almost 50k to celebrate birthday for this girl that we haven’t even started dating properly.. but just a day after the birthday I walk up to her and declared my intention that I love her and I will like to date her that’s why I spent such money on her birthday.,

she made it clear to me that she is not ready for any relationship, I was disappointed after all I spent on her. If I ask for my money back now or beat her up people will say am a stupid boy, but na the girl stupid pass. Why can’t she accept me if not for anything but for the sake of what I spent on her birthday. In the picture is me and my friends I invited too. The person with Mark is me.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/she-rejected-me-after-spending-50k-on.html?m=1

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Realtord43: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Seriously, this guy is so foolish and stupid. how can u spend so much on a girl that is not yet your girlfriend...seriously the girl just see u as showbiz who want to be notice, you want her to see you as a big boy. nd the truth is she dnt love u at first nd i think she only see you as just friend and nt some one she can love...dnt blame her cus she is not emotionally attracted to u. u cant force some1 to love u. take hard bro, God will judge the girl for u. And next time dnt be stupid and foolish at same time

302 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin How many likes for the guy?

35 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Plz, shu. up

14 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Deomovies: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sorry Bros, do not act like that again. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

9 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by LordKO(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
The guy is an idiot. She doesn't owe him an obligation - servitude in particular. Giving isn't the problem here, but giving with an intention to subjugate her is the problem.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Are you her father?

No girl-friend is worth spending on.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by harkandey(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin you're spending on someone that you're not in relationship with. some guys sef.

and for that girl, she's supposed to give him chance at least.

18 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Preshy561(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Did she force you to spend 50k?
She invited you to her birthday just like everyone else.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin just give up bro.God will fight your battle..oporkinja....sense fall on you..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by ojun50(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
This boy mumu and na so them plenty for nairaland, tomorrow another guy go come cry here,

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Headlesschicken(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin Fanta boy indeed....

13 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
No one asked u to spend 50k. Coke brain

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
one of the idiotic dumbasses that thinks money gets every woman

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by luvyaself95(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Preshy561:
I support you on this Some guys are daft

30 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by KevMitnick: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
You're a foooooool. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Preshy561:
Take am easy nah. E be like say you don do am before.��

3 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
fool seems to be growing in our society without watering. perfect description of the op.
the funniest thing about this op is that she doesn't love this lady but just want to chop and go

15 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
if i was the brother to the girl i will advice her to eat more of the guy"s money.mumu guys like dis deserve all their money to be eaten and dumped.

29 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Burgerlomo: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
collinsuchendu:
grin How many likes for the guy?

Maga don pay cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
de guy na member of dis forum and for dis lomance section ihm de form hard man. i for mention ihm name but make i pity him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Pidginwhisper: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
See idiot dey take confidence talk wetin be say if he dey beside me talk am. I go just carry anything wey dey my front hit am. How could you tell a lady that you spent some money at her birthday coz you wanted to date her. Haba!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Iruobean(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
How much is 50k? You senior Davido and Mayorkun.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Bbbwings: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
I have a proposition to make
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Num07033711115(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Going 4 beta spender

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Brownshugar69: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guy you big pass this na. Just assume say she stil love u
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by tstx(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sissy boys everywhere...

Until i get married no girl go ever chop my money in bulk.... I hate rubbish

See my signature

10 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
So in this 2019, some niggas still mumu like this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by landmark86: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
And people like him can't send #200 airtime to their mother.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by mmadu5(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE LEECHES IF YOU NO SHINE EYES THEM GO CHOP U CLEAN MOUTH . I WONDER WHAT HE WAS THINKING SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY IN THIS BUHARI ERA WITHOUT YANSHING THE GIRL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.