Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (37170 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Toks2008(m): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Realtord43:
Seriously, this guy is so foolish and stupid. how can u spend so much on a girl that is not yet your girlfriend...seriously the girl just see u as showbiz who want to be notice, you want her to see you as a big boy. nd the truth is she dnt love u at first nd i think she only see you as just friend and nt some one she can love...dnt blame her cus she is not emotionally attracted to u. u cant force some1 to love u. take hard bro, God will judge the girl for u. And next time dnt be stupid and foolish at same time

So you can't spend 50k for a lady without expecting anything in return!

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Ategberoson(m): 1:51am On Mar 23, 2019
God bless the girl for giving us the privilege to know how stupid you're

what's happening to Nigeria guys lately, we used to be very smart people in Africa, where are all these sissy guys emanating from now

50k just like that when anyone in his family could have start something with that money

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Eveezy:
If you must spend money on a gal who isnt ur gf on her bday, make sure its hosted in ur house or an hotel far from her house, tell her that she will be the one to arrange things when its done, make sure she drinks allot, once its late, she will have no choice but to spend d night, she will be grateful for what u did, excited abt d successful bday, at dt point mk ur move, do not ask her questions or permisions, just go straight for the boobs, suck on em nd have ur way, she wont stop u. Dont ever make d mistake of asking at dt point, she might be tipsy, but girls always find a way to say no even when they want it. When u don enter finish, d next day she will ask I "what are we?"
then you 'll reply: "we are wee wee..."lol

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by ransome001(m): 4:04am On Mar 23, 2019
How does affect the removal of Buhari
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by 1000angstroms(m): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2019
That guy is an imbec!le, so cos you spent foolishly when she never asked you to, she just said you should come and not come and spend and why didn't you open up to her before all these, you are among those hopeless guys that think money can buy loyalty and love, it serves you right, she owes you noting and if you touch her, na guard room you go rotten.

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by 1000angstroms(m): 4:31am On Mar 23, 2019
GameKartel:
then you 'll reply: "we are wee wee..."lol
So you are teaching him how to rape women?

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Ategberoson:
God bless the girl for giving us the privilege to know how stupid you're

what's happening to Nigeria guys lately, we used to be very smart people in Africa, where are all these sissy guys emanating from now

50k just like that when anyone in his family could have start something with that money
Yahoo is the foundation of mumunity and all those who doesn't do yahoo want to impress like a yahoo guy too. When a man hustle and tussle at corner of his comfort zone and alert enter. How would you think he will spend the money? He will spend it lavishly and most of them even working for money don't know what they will use the money for and once the money arrive, they will want to impress anything impressible. If the guy has been hawking pure water where he sell one bag at #200 and make a profit of #100 per bag, and he took him 6 months to even save 50k due to feeding and other expenses ,he will think twice but when he just press keyboard and within a week or two 300k enter, he will even want to Bleep his mother mate _ oyinbo has become maga to Nigeria guys and Nigeria guys turn maga to Nigeria slay queens, its a curse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Toks2008:

So you can't spend 50k for a lady without expecting anything in return!
that's a different case, a lady I want to keep as girlfriend, I must Bleep but the one that I don't want to have anything to do with, I can spend more than 50k (same way I will treat my male Friend). The last time I gave one girl 5k for jamb and additional 12k later due to her kind gesture when I was broke back then 2 years after then. Did you know the same girl pleaded that we should be dating and be fucking each other. I tried to avoid that but the day she wore one bad mini skirt to my side, torch my penis in style, wetin I come this world for before I realise, knacking don enter

2 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by mozona(m): 5:22am On Mar 23, 2019
that don teach u sense
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Did she ask him to spend money on her. She only invited him to be present and not to come fooling himself. angry
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Aboks(m): 5:34am On Mar 23, 2019
e good as she dump ur silly ass mugu money spender like u grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by MsFaith: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Money cannot buy love...sorry
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by schulboy(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2019
You are not yet a man, just because you help her and all you want to do is to take advantage of that abi? It is well.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by lexy2014: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2019
D guy used d story to generate traffic. According to him, its fiction
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by McKayConcept(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by umarshehu58(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2019
This guy get brain so? Because you spent 50k on her bday, you just wakeup next morning to tell her you should date each other.

This guy still a kid
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2019
she declare the Relationship inconclusive

beign a man is not easy that why Bobrisky pot out

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Dis guy get Doctorate 4 Mumulogical Studies.

Nonsense. Next time spend ur life saving on her. I don't give a flying fvck.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by kimme: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2019
U dey craze...how much b 50k...small money
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by sacx: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2019
DukeofNZ:
de guy na member of dis forum and for dis lomance section ihm de form hard man. i for mention ihm name but make i pity him

Are you thinking what I am thinking? cheesy
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2019
MrDoGood:
Hanty see brother

Brother.

Brother wey mumu

mumu

brother wey no wise grin grin grin

Brother carry woman go club

He spend all him money

She say she no do, he come dey cry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Fixitgood(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2019
He is a fool.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Not bad my guy...infact you did well... it cost you just 50k to have sense. others spend more... May the sense you have gained remain permanent with you...mumu...

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by akasueba(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Foolishness of the highest order
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by deebrain(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Bebeto
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by D1zion: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2019
I think you're the fool here.cos of 50k.yes it means you spend the money in other to woo her not knowing is not every girl that gets fricked out cos of small money.you should have at least endured for sometimes before presenting your case.or tell her you've been longing to ask her out until the opportunity presented itself & she should not see your spending as that.but you love her from the dept of your heart.cos of fifty k,you're here wailing like a baby.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by ladykolly(f): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Aswear, this guy has a problem, if she agree to date you, you would say is because of the money. By the way did she ask you for the money... Show boy
Go and be showing yourself.
You want to impress girl...
Shame for you.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Sluvist(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2019
You just show the world that your are a beginner and the girl understands you right before she invited you to the birthday, you have money at hand but you don't have the brain to organise yourself and your resources. You have to start as a friend to her before it takes you to another level, but she won't give you that puna so easily because it clearly showed that it was what you want after spending the money for her. The most challenging relationship is when a guy tries dating a girl that is smarter than him, she will play with your brain like a kid.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by nonsocliff: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by judgementyard(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Mumu

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Ogaga87(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Realtord43:
Seriously, this guy is so foolish and stupid. how can u spend so much on a girl that is not yet your girlfriend...seriously the girl just see u as showbiz who want to be notice, you want her to see you as a big boy. nd the truth is she dnt love u at first nd i think she only see you as just friend and nt some one she can love...dnt blame her cus she is not emotionally attracted to u. u cant force some1 to love u. take hard bro, God will judge the girl for u. And next time dnt be stupid and foolish at same time

Nice comment but God will not judge the girl in any way because the guy painted a picture of a LovePeddler, money for hand, love for ground, and the girl being matured understand that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.