Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (37149 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Foodforthought: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lies. He did not spend any money on any Birthday party. It's easy to trend on SM these days; Just type something stupid. As for Preshy561 you need to calm down. You are not even an inch of what you're trying to portray here. It's easy to tell.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Pinkybush: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ofcource u are stupid!
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by macho44(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A young Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to lament after spending N50,000 to celebrate a girl’s birthday only for her to make it clear that she is not ready for any relationship. According to Fanta Boy Ekwem, pictured right, ”If I ask for my money back now or beat her up people will say am a stupid boy, but na the girl stupid pass. Why can’t she accept me if not for anything but for the sake of what I spent on her birthday.”

Read his full post below:
“Am heartbroken why are Girls this wicked? Where can this wickedness led you girls?

There’s this girl living in my street she came to me and told me that she is doing her birthday, she said she will like me to be there I said okay I will come. This last Wednesday was the birthday I told some of  my friends that we gonna go there and surprise her so we got there at a hotel in Lagos island(De Heavens hotel). I spent almost 50k to celebrate birthday for this girl that we haven’t even started dating properly.. but just a day after the birthday I walk up to her and declared my intention that I love her and I will like to date her that’s why I spent such money on her birthday.,

she made it clear to me that she is not ready for any relationship, I was disappointed after all I spent on her. If I ask for my money back now or beat her up people will say am a stupid boy, but na the girl stupid pass. Why can’t she accept me if not for anything but for the sake of what I spent on her birthday. In the picture is me and my friends I invited too. The person with Mark is me.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/she-rejected-me-after-spending-50k-on.html?m=1
I will comment after i finish SLEEPING.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iffa slap this guy ehn angry

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by nonsocliff: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
mugu ;Dmugu
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by bizhop01: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
The foolish boy can never help his boy friend with #50

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by ifymadu: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Give your mama 5K, for where. Mumu
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by lukui: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
fear women cos they first Bleep and then suck, they suck your cock, suck your pocket, and suck your minds and brains out, or even your soul if you aren't careful,

no wonder wizkid sang SOCCO SOCCO SOCCO

WHY ? BECAUSE THEY SUCK YOU DRY!!!!!!

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE WWW.9JAPALAVER.. COM

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Reeberry: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
lilmax:
one of these idiotic dumbasses that thinks money gets every woman
Money can easily get that girl. But she just played on the fool.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some people's lack of sense has already reached the next level. Why spend on a babe when she takes you like "one of...." she no even know am sef. Las las she'll just assume he's one of those guys feeling big boy. grin

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Hoodbilonia: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Its a pity u ddnt fuc her
Na
Its a pity u dfnt see her pekus or her pata
U fey form boss
Area chairman
Everything not be relationship
My guy calm down
Naija girls always been ungrateful
Dts y me i dnt gif a fuc once i don cum in stable
No time for love
Love wont put food on ma table
All these naija girls all d same hoes
Jus told a bich on ma whatspp bich fuc u
Ive blocked u

2 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by folake4u(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
I hate pvssy ass niggas like this! They irritate life out of me.undecided

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by kokomilala(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's your fault.Nigerian women are money-driven and even unconscionably driven.They care precious little whether you bleed to death when giving them favours.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Zivaharry(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
collinsuchendu:
grin How many likes for the guy?
0-0likesssss
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by 9jaRealist: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
You sound like a real LOSER... cheesy

So, you think you have “paid” for her? Dude, if you were looking for an Olosho, they are cheaper ones in every hood. SMH
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by tubolancer(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Las, las, hope you no go kill yourself.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by boxer022(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Firstly before you spent that much on her birthday did you discuss with her on what you want from her, from what you wrote, it seems that you never discussed such with her. Secondly why will you spend such an amount for a girl who is not in any form of relationship with you? You caused the problem for yourself so bear it.

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Classworked(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Www.classworked.com employs a team of over 100 academic experts in various fields to help busy students write their papers, assignments and projects at the cheapest rate available. Typed assignments are done overnight and sent to email for printing. Please try us now.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by emilfischer(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
U need cane abeg.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by baratech: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
How much have you given your mother this year?

Receive sense!
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by nuggarito: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Brother wey Mumu

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by ipobarethieves: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed sad grin grin sad undecided undecided F00L- ish useless thing.U neva date/in relationship with her,spent 50k on a girl who's not ur GF? To give ur moma 5k nah wahala e go bi.Go touch am make thunda strike ur ballz.They shud tie dis nutz up and flog the stewpidity outta his brain

1 Like

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
This the reason every girl should avoid broke a.as niggurs, what is 50k. Foo.lish boy
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by udemzyudex(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some guys go just mumu finish then come dey blame girls.

Guy your mumu is legendary.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mumu guy.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by dustydee: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Give that girl a medal. Spend money on your mother, sister or siblings not your girl friends. Nigerian "boys" think they can buy love and affection.

3 Likes

Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Niggas of these generation just dey mumu themselves for ordinary pussie.

I can't remember when last I spent on a woman.
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by pansophist(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ubunja, see your customer. Come and miseducate him biko, nitori olurun grin
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by stanleyazo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lol take heart bro .... I've been there although different figure spent ... move on and don't give in
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by 1x2x3: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Brother wey mumu
Re: "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments by Zivaharry(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
50k that you will invest and God will bless u with extra 20k in oneday..........this boy, you sure say u don walk on the street under hot sun without hope on what to eat 4 d whole day.....?
my vexation, no be say u spend d money oo....but you deliberately spent waitin ur mind no fit carry ontop liability...yet still crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.