Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (60568 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by demoBaba: 5:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
I thought men are been brought up to overcome any circumstances that comes their way why this giving birth to a male child in this modern time is a waste of time because the grown ones are all useless

Remember your palle his also grown once......
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Aboks(m): 5:43am On Mar 23, 2019
what a wasted sperm, u 4 go meet ritualist make dem use u 4 money ritual dan 2 die 4 notin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by femi4: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
I thought men are been brought up to overcome any circumstances that comes their way why this giving birth to a male child in this modern time is a waste of time because the grown ones are all useless
We have baby men in higher institutions these days
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by mikejj(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
grin thats why ladies can't do without men.they love the uselessness..

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Dino98: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2019
TarOrfeek:
Nigerian women well done

Another destiny down, 100 million more to go...

Minus me and my sensible brothers.

Nothing in this world can make me take my life...not to talk of to take my life becos woman.

Someone that was probably cheating on him while they were dating and will continue living her life to the fullest now that he is gone....I will now commit suicide.

Even if I was dating Jeff Bezos daughter and she leaves me, I will not even cry. Even if I date angel that came to live on earth and she dumps me, I will not cry.

I can't imagine what will go tru the mind of a guy, that he will kill himself cos a girl left him. That's how one took bottle and was stabbing himself cos of babe. grin grin

That's the same way I can't see a popular person and start going crazy or screaming...no mata who u are. I can stop, look at u, savor the moment but to be screaming, crying, tear shirt and all that, no be me.

When I see people do that, I'm like what exactly is going tru their mind??...

Sha we are all wired differently....kill myself cos of babe, she probably heard about his death from some guys bed....he probably would have been a great man, devil has tricked him into killing himself.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by osazsky(m): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Ur mates are buying d latest Benz cars of 35m,dis mumu they drink sniper cuz of one dirty and disintegrated punna spits on ur corpes .if u were in my situation u for done drink sniper reach 20times Mumu
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by barinedan(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2019
How can that idiot bring disgrace to my school? Please bro s Satan, one of your foolish servants is back from a fruitless journey, open the gate for him

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Apple2: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2019
I saw the girl. Imagine a girl I wl use for other room and kitchen only, na him dis guy go die for? Na wahw. People with low taste. No RIP. He bleeped up, pussies are everywhere, what are you looking for. Even very beautiful ladies are everywhere that is ready to help a man's life. Stupid

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2019
paiz:
If only you know how many ladies are single now
I wonder ooo
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by fimi: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2019
the gal no kon fine sef
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by SkinnyNigga: 6:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Na that ugly girl she did for? some guys dey fall hand full time...

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by crispyJ: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2019
ransome001:
He is mad.... .. which heart break pass this one?The guy the kolo

Emotional strength differs , besides you may have found a coping mechanism. And perhaps he had a mental illness before the break up ... the break up was just a trigger .... Who knows maybe the girl was the only person he could talk to, maybe it was his first emotional stress.
Whatever the case maybe bro couldn't and didn't handle his sh*t well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by faceland: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2019
HerTotoScream:
The lady is the only one who NOSE what caused the break up that led to the dog's dead

What a disgrace (no girl is worth it especially that one).
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Awaja(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Hediot,so he couldn’t have gotten a new with his good looks ,HEDIOT.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by faceland: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2019
mmadu5:
all because of this ugly thing

Just imagine how she would look without makeup
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahahacheesy.. Is dat d babe d dude killed himself over? Are u really sure? Maybe she get big yansh or sumptin to make up for wetin i dey see so.

Lol my thoughts too!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2019
A lady dat will be happily give some other dude bj.. Na em u go die for. What about your family? Ur mum,, dad,, sisters and brothers?
embarassed embarassed

Bro u no try @ all
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Dami12345: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2019
mmadu5:
all because of this ugly thing
I swear right?
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by IbrahimDamola: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Useless boy, God punish him in hell for trivializing his own life.

Nonsense!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Chuksmonika(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2019
tufiakwa!.....may God almighty forbid that i,any of my family member or my kids should be this stupid,after parent spend money for him until his graduation,this is how he will pay them back,by taking his own life cos of some stupid farm tool(hoe=LovePeddler),God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by IbrahimDamola: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2019
ransome001:
He is mad.I spent 8 years in the university.And had copious break ups.still graduated. People have extremely experienced worst than this. What's break up?Wish I can talk to cunt.Does he know how it feels not to graduate after spending sweet 4 years? You paid schools.Text books. Lodge rent. Etc and at the verge of your final degree exams you confirmed that your admission was fake even during your clearance it was confirmed.That was my case.i took another step of writing jamb again.Scored 183.to God be the glory I gained admission again to study same course mass comm.Graduated last year August 4th.which heart break pass this one?The guy the kolo

But how you go dey school for more than one year, you no go know say you admission na fake? Na WA o for Nigerian education nowadays!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Dami12345: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2019
finest0007:
Not everybody deals with heartbreak the same way. I just wish he had sought a coping mechanism instead of suicide.

Secondly, why's her picture posted? People breakup daily and the fact her ex commited suicide shouldn't even warrant posting her picture.

Lastly and importantly, why have people failed to differentiate between the crying emoji and the 'laughing so hard, I'm in tears' emoji. cheesy

People should know so that she doesn't get other guy killed.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by eterisan(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Dino98:

Nothing in this world can make me take my life...not to talk of to take my life becos woman.

Someone that was probably cheating on him while they were dating and will continue living her life to the fullest now that he is gone....I will now commit suicide.

Even if I was dating Jeff Bezos daughter and she leaves me, I will not even cry. Even if I date angel that came to live on earth and she dumps me, I will not cry.

That's the same way I can't see a popular person and start going crazy or screaming...no mata who u are. I can stop, look at u, savor the moment but to be screaming, crying, tear shirt and all that, no be me.

When I see people do that, I'm like what exactly is going tru their mind??...

Sha we are all wired differently....kill myself cos of babe?.
Same here bro... Can't do that shlt!

People have different coping mechanisms, mine is to just block out the emotions, or switch to someone else or something else like it never happened... Lol

I would say his friends failed him, where were they?

When I had an heartbreak sometime last year, I was always talking with my friends, gisting, and for the first time I smoked weed! Just anything to cope but kill myself... Iffahear
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Arrahman39: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2019
his heart is too fragile...
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
What do you expect when MEN are constantly fed INDOMIE......??

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by dyze(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2019
OKOATA:
You are the foolish one. She's saying the truth, not ass licking or anything but guys of nowadays are now too weak.

Sharrap. Wasn't talking to you. Woman-wrapper
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

The grown ones are all useless like ur father
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Banter1(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
including your brothers, male cousins, uncles and your male friends plus your BF.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Galapagous(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:

What do you expect when MEN are constantly fed INDOMIE......??
Prepared and fed by who... Lazy and useless girls who can't cook and call them self mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by RichBoy247: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

This is inherited and generational stupidity. Even Atikuchukwu is not this stupid.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Hassan88(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

How you go get sense when your name be Babyforever... �����

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Frankaka8(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
same goes to ur fada and ur male generation. Used cow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.