Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (60288 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2019
paiz:
If only you know how many ladies are single now

I tell you... if only he knew
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Danielumoh: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Seek advice from pple when having heartbreak. I know it's hurt and painful when someone u loved so dearly and spent so much on her happens to reject u oneday. When my ex and I broke up, I felt deep hurt. I felt as if d whole world had rejected me I felt as if I'm nothing in this world. Committing suicide isn't d best option rather seek advice from people. Now d girl will be busy f**king others while u have put urself in early grave. R.I.P man!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by DavidEsq(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2019
DukeofNZ:

you know say if you provoke me i go say oda secrets here as i no de pity somebody
Broz, I dey beg i cry, tell us everything for here abeg. U no like as Ceec take expose Alex? Abeg tell us. NLANDERS, make una join me beg broda, make e tell us cheesy

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Sluvist(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2019
This guy sef, all his juniors are there lashing different punas everyday and going their ways, but he was at 1 point just thinking about only one girl that was serving other guys with it. Though the moulding of his head has already shown that the brain inside is not big enough to wise-up.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Aystarz: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
I thought men are been brought up to overcome any circumstances that comes their way why this giving birth to a male child in this modern time is a waste of time because the grown ones are all useless

You don't deserve a son and you won't have one for this.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by northvietnam(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
I thought men are been brought up to overcome any circumstances that comes their way why this giving birth to a male child in this modern time is a waste of time because the grown ones are all useless

They are not men, they are babies... Just like primary 4 pupils...

Men are made with steel...

F*ck that Nigga...
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Damfostopper(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
it's all the male in ur family.... the males in ur lineage.... the males in your womb.... that's if you even have a womb sef that will bear a male child .... both present and future that are useless........

adiok ano fi

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by mamajj17(f): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Mental illness
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Etizz: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Oh..... I even thought it's one better fine babe sef.... No matter how babe fine reach dat is not an excuse to commit suicide in d first place... He's just a coward who can't approach better girls and felt he's just OK with dat one... And when dat single one broke his heart, he died inside before d suicide because he committed himself too much on that one lady...

Moral lesson: try to be faithful but don't put up for just one girl....girlfriend for dat matter
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Quinblis: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2019
It's painful to read this, depression is a dangerous threat to life and very destructive, please In times of pain, heartbreak and failures of life speak out to close friends and relatives and also let's learn to be answering people nicely because we can't tell what they are going through in life. This guy was seriously in love but with a player that was never into him, it really hurts to realize wasted love for a Bleep girl or Bleep boy... in all maturity is golden!! STOP SUICIDAL ATTEMPT at the right time" what will be,will be"

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Toni19: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2019
dont mind these people
dyze:

Ode ni e
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2019
lozanni:

You said it all. The guy fit dey suffer already from depression, and the breakup come push am over the edge.
Mental illness dey very real.
u very correct.. Its very possible d guy fit don already get some sort of depression and d breakup come push am over d edge. Most times its very important wen u suffering depression u share wit close friends or even ur family to lessen d pain. That a handsome guy like that will just take his life for a plain looking jane still beats me sha o.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2019
Etizz:
Oh..... I even thought it's one better fine babe sef.... No matter how babe fine reach dat is not an excuse to commit suicide in d first place... He's just a coward who can't approach better girls and felt he's just OK with dat one... And when dat single one broke his heart, he died inside before d suicide because he committed himself too much on that one lady...

Moral lesson: try to be faithful but don't put up for just one girl....girlfriend for dat matter
this is what i have been telling one of my guy to do away with dis achaic mindset he's being carrying about. He's a medical doctor for dat matter oo and he thinks ugly girls make better partners cos attractive ones dey always carry wahala come but all d ugly girls wey im dey date dey always dey show am pepper upon as he dey try to please them. I don tell am to upgrade himself and do away wit this low esteem of himself dat he's not good enuf for an attractive lady plus his too needy nature. Gehls jus jus dey waka on im head.anyway his own wont come to dis type sha.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by crixlight2(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2019
dyze:

Ode ni e

Don’t stress yourself, look at his monika
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by princeemmma(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Hatred, Hurt, Depression and loneliness are no friends to human
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by careytommy37(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
this is what i have been telling one of my guy to do away with dis achaic mindset he's being carrying about. He's a medical doctor for dat matter oo and he thinks ugly girls make better partners cos attractive ones dey always carry wahala come but all d ugly girls wey im dey date dey always dey show am pepper upon as he dey try to please them. I don tell am to upgrade himself and do away wit this low esteem of himself dat he's not good enuf for an attractive lady plus his too needy nature. Gehls jus jus dey waka on im head.anyway his own wont come to dis type sha.

Have you tried hooking him up with fine babes?
Help your friend bro
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by nathaniel27(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

just like your fada is useless

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by CallmeeNelson: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2019
I blame buhari and APC for dis
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

U re a big fool. Idiota.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by sylve11: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
dyze:

Ode ni e

grin grin grin cool
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by nicepoker101(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
he look gay
before or after?
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by olamiide327(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2019
I hope the lady in question finds peace!!!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by PrincewithGod(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
As you insult, remember your father is also a grown man. grin
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by fmwise2k(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2019
The mumu girl no fine at all
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Skmoda360(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
see this one shocked....na male sextuplet be your portion for using that word ''useless'' carelessly. grin grin
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by merits(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

Yuo dey mad like your pusssssy
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by JasperVII(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations!, you're dead ��
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Choplyf(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

To think this dick rider right here has countless times humped on a co'ck she termed useless with so much relish...pls guys, how can someone who has a functioning brain be so reckless with her buccal cavity.

Your Stupidity is Legendary.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by EvangelistMFM(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrests Armed Robbers A Bank, Agip Junction, Portharcourt / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.