Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (60289 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by udemzyudex(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na this babe wey no even fine sef, make she comot that make up you go see how she wor wor.

The guy no try, maybe na him investment make am take the stupid decision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
This girl with big nose?

Was she giving you a different kind of sex? Through the nose or something..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by MENTORCH(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
The girl is just there sef!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Babyforever:
I thought men are been brought up to overcome any circumstances that comes their way why this giving birth to a male child in this modern time is a waste of time because the grown ones are all useless
it's either your dad is still a baby or a useless man.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Zivaharry(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
abeg i want to see the jasmine webb he died for......any clue on that,....ah need to see her pixure
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Rolly22(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Babyforever:
I thought men are been brought up to overcome any circumstances that comes their way why this giving birth to a male child in this modern time is a waste of time because the grown ones are all useless

Has anyone told you that you're mad?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by StephenJoseph(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Babyforever:
Better watch your mouth boy
Shut up ur mouth u bitch!

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Something will always kill a man but not suicide. If he had understood what's ahead of him, he wouldn't have just ended his life for the sake of a woman who cares nothing about him.
I don't blame him b'cos it's already late and i understand how devastating it feels to lose someone you love, but he shouldn't have allowed the emotion sink deep.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by tunize(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
paiz:
If only you know how many ladies are single now
The thing nor tire you...wen the girl might be somewhere nah deh f*ck anod d*ck.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Biggers82(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Babyforever:

You are mad ni.......?
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by elmodee7(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
stupid Igbos. killed himself coz of a nasty Igbos bitch! u will be forgotten in a week. look @ what u have put your family through. ur stupidity cost u Ur life. u r six feet under while Ur Igbo bitch is fucking someone else. idiot pig.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Biggers82(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
This guy is just a late idiot
No RIP for fools like him

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
If na really say na because of womanake this guy die Ehh.......... God forgive me in fact make him soul rest in peasis....... Watin they this guy's self

Anyway check out my signature
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Brother wey mumu

U go commit suicide on top olosho wey dey do short time..na waoh.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by sacajawea: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
...And this is the end of "Mr. Lover Boy"

There lies the remains of a coward.
I have nothing to say to him, No "RIP"

To the ladies; When a guy loves you so dearly, please don't take it for granted.
You See Sometimes you Need To just Keep Quiet
Being foolish is Something you need to tone down

You have Something to say or not doesn't change anything RIP no RIP changes nothing Try and Reduce your Foolishness i take God Beg You.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by CodeBlooded: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
I for like get affair with this kind girl. Knowing that someone killed himself for her.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Girah35(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Babyforever:

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Yemisi87: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Come to check name. Fine boy without brain.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Some boys no one get sense make money gals go dey pick form to see u.. My secondary teacher made us understand dis long time ago ( gals r for merriment nd not for sentiment )

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by bugggg: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ur mouth just dey run...
Babyforever:

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by s4lent9ja: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
He committed suicide over this mediocre ting

RIP sha

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Davide020(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Report has it that a graduate of Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Kenpoly) in Bori, Khana Local Government Area, Rivers State, has killed himself after being dumped by his girlfriend.

It was gathered that the deceased identified Charles Orji, a graduate of the department of Estate Management in the institution, killed himself following the heartbreak of breaking up with his lover.

According to reports by those who claim to know the deceased, he was hurriedly buried in his hometown due to the unfortunate nature of his death.

Few friends and family members reportedly graced the low-key funeral.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/kenpoly-graduate-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-girlfriend.html
Girl way you done enjoy tire , na you dey kill yourself for mumu.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why kill yourself over a lady? A guy can easily get another babe but a lady may find it hard to find a other man who'll marry her. It's a man's world when it comes to marriage.

I'm so angry now!

It's time parents have a heart to heart discussion with their kids when they hit 18 about relationships. Also alert them about the senselessness of suicide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by tragergeorge(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
biko iyam not eyeing his wifecheesy..how i go dey eye someone else property...but then u cant deny dat im wife setcheesy
i de watch you ,,,
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by consultancy: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2019
look at an ugly gurl that a handsome chap like this killed himself for.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by uuzba(m): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:
And you are useless too!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Od1n: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Babyforever:

Just say ur father is useless, it runs in ur bloodline.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Od1n: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2019
DukeofNZ:

you know say if you provoke me i go say oda secrets here as i no de pity somebody
grin
DukeofNZ:

you know say if you provoke me i go say oda secrets here as i no de pity somebody
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by JBoss25(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2019
lukui:
fear women cos they first fvck and then suck, they suck your cvck, suck your pocket, and suck your minds and brains out, or even your soul if you aren't careful,
no wonder wizkid sang SOCCO SOCCO SOCCO
WHY ? BECAUSE THEY SUCK YOU DRY!!!

don't forget that when the devil wanted to catch Adam in the Paradise it entered through Eve his wife

please visit my website www.9japalaver..com
please I need your socco socco
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by CyberWolf: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Don’t nice to these bitches, they won’t listen, this is the end result.. Guys listen, that woman you’re dying and starving yourself for who is not your wife ain’t worth, she will leave you when the ovation is very high.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by ChiefSweetus: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Thank God for Darwin's theory. See the big nose aunty u kill urself for when the number of warm, viscose and pulsating vaginàs in this life waiting for you cannot be counted with ten fingers and toes. Bye bye fool. grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos by Martinez39(m): 12:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Ubunja and I need to start freeing men from the programming of "true love" by telenovelas, movies and romantic novels. What the hell is this? grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.