Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) (54040 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Police Officers Manhandle And Beat Up A Woman In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

As for me I believe a different God created those in Africa and other continents.

Maybe African God is a third class God. undecided
The difference between the white man and the black man is just culture and not really intelligence. Africans have a way of life and mindset that prevents them from advancing. Its like two computers running different operating systems. The computers are the same but the operating system that make them act differently are just different.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Bossjakande: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cococandy am scared I hope u are ok
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
hamid6249:
Skin colour caused this humiliation ......whites hates us blacks with passion , some of them show it while some fake love us

The officer wasn't white , he was hispanic.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
BlackSaints:
that lady is Khiaa? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delivar:

The difference between the white man and the black man is just culture and not really intelligence. Africans have a way of life and mindset that prevents them from advancing. Its like two computers running different operating systems. The computers are the same but the operating system that make them act differently are just different.

Saying this sucks , but no two races have the same average intelligence. This has been thoroughly proven by Iq tests and adoption studies.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ugosample:

being an igbo man disqualifies you from being the president of the country

you know it and i know it.

Most Nigerians will not vote an igbo man not BECAUSE he is incompetent or a criminal , what will disqualify him is being IGBO

in the nect 50 years, an igbo man will not lead Nigeria

so what is your point?
The way Igbos behave is simply the cause. Igbos are the ones isolating themselves. Always boasting about one thing or the other. They want other tribes in the country to bow to them. They want rule Nigeria by going it alone without alliances. They said they want to breakout from the country. Why would other tribes take them serious to rule the country when they don't have faith in the nation by asking for secession?

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
1Sharon:

May he have mercy on you for this comment

Na so, Amen ooo
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delivar:

truth
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delivar:

Why can't Africans develop their home land? They messed up their homeland and want to migrate to a white man's country and expect to earn respect?
What a stupid thing to say! Do you think most of the black people in America ended up there by choice? Do you know the incredible extent of the suffering they and their ancestors went through before they got where they are today? If you have nothing productive to say, why not keep your ignorant, self-hating nonsense to yourself? Honestly, I wish I could reach through this screen to tear you a hot slap right now, that's how angry your ridiculous comments have made me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by feelme3(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Most of you cursing and saying sh!t about the cops are worse with the level of bigotry you throw here on Nairaland against your kin.
Yoruba against Igbo, Igbo against yoruba. Hausa against Igbo and it goes on and on. Start by tolerating one another and maybe then, things will be much easier.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
urahara:

Saying this sucks , but no two races have the same average intelligence. This has been thoroughly proven by Iq tests and adoption studies.
No such thing has been "proven", and even the definition of "race" is nebulous at best: the genetic distance between many "black" people is at least as great as that between West Africans and Europeans, so by that definition all of humanity outside Africa is just one more "race" of many African "races". Any claims about "proof" of "racial" IQ differences is merely pseudoscience.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
urahara:

Environmental factors and culture influences the result of those IQ tests. You can't expect people in rural Africa following their ancient culture to score the same as a white man in New York. Each culture perceives life differently so they can't have the same IQ scores. The only way to prove the intelligence thing is to conduct it among different races exposed to the same environment and following exactly the same beliefs and culture. But this is hard to achieve.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohayek:

What a stupid thing to say! Do you think most of the black people in America ended up there by choice? Do you know the incredible extent of the suffering they and their ancestors went through before they got where they are today? If you have nothing productive to say, why not keep your ignorant, self-hating nonsense to yourself? Honestly, I wish I could reach through this screen to tear you a hot slap right now, that's how angry your ridiculous comments have made me.
Is anyone still chaining them in the America?.They are now free so why can't they come back to their homeland since they feel they are hated in America? They still choose to remain in America and be discriminated against.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delivar:

Is anyone still chaining them in the America?.They are now free so why can't they come back to their homeland since they feel they are hated in America? They still choose to remain in America and be discriminated against.
You're even dumber than I thought! How is an Africa they've never seen any more their "homeland" than it is for the white people who mistreat them? You are the very definition of the ignorant, self-hating "house ni**er" who always rushes to defend "massa" no matter the circumstance, even when his own kith and kin are the ones being whipped, raped and lynched.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Wordson(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
All u humans saying all sorts... God never created Africans or blacks any different from whites... Look back in retrospect at prehistory... God only made Adam and Eve and every human came from dere.. Down to Noah's 3children after d flood.. However, Noah cursed one of his children and said He would serve d other 2. Perhaps dat whose name was Ham, must Av bn d Father of Africans... Understand dat Africans were not always here.. Somebody traveled down here and settled here and was affected by d climatic weather condition which eventually affected his gene..hence d black skin complexion.. However, bn black or African doesn't limit one's potential as a human. Dere are countless feats by blacks and Africans all over d world.. So dere is nothing wrong with bn black or white. We all Av dsame organs and systems and are dsame. To think otherwise, is to abase urself before Dem. angry
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohayek:

You're even dumber than I thought! How is an Africa they've never seen any more their "homeland" than it is for the white people who mistreat them? You are the very definition of the ignorant, self-hating "house ni**er" who always rushes to defend "massa" no matter the circumstance, even when his own kith and kin are the ones being whipped, raped and lynched.
Homeland means ancestral home. Whether you like it or not Africa is the ancestral home of African Americans. Same way Europe is homeland of white Americans.
The fact remains that when you find yourself somewhere you are not appreciated or welcomed, the
wise thing to do is move to a place where you can feel welcomed. If blacks feel they are hated in America they are free to leave and go to a more hospitable place. They can't just keep forcing themselves to be loved by the majority white race in America. It's not a must to live in America.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Black Are Being Maltreated Badly By White, But if the Useless Sticking White Comes To Africa We Worship them Like God

What A Shame On Africa

If You Treats Me Bad In Your Country If You come to My Own Kontri I mess you Up
Don’t Give A Bleep, I Hate Nonsense..
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
She should be deported back to Africa...

I know her great grand parents house in Ojuelegba
This is funny abi? Tueh...
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A video of Miami-Dade Police officers manhandling a black woman has gone viral on social media leading to outrage online.

The footage shows police violently arresting a black lady after she reported a man for threatening to shoot her.

Watch the video below and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/outrage-as-miami-dade-police-officers.html

I really weep and bleed in my heart after watching this video, those officers are saatanic and devlish...... such wickedness angry angry angry

and the lady did nothing wrong
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Reeses: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is for yll that wants to run out of Nigeria to a white country.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Reeses: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delivar:

Yet you will run to their country to enjoy a better life. Taking a look at all the shit going on in Africa it will really be hard for other races to love blacks. Imagine Nigerians thinking you can get rich by stealing a female pant.
It's too late to love blacks.other races are just managing us at the moment due to the laws preventing them if not jajajaja

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delivar:

Homeland means ancestral home. Whether you like it or not Africa is the ancestral home of African Americans. Same way Europe is homeland of white Americans.
The fact remains that when you find yourself somewhere you are not appreciated or welcomed, the
wise thing to do is move to a place where you can feel welcomed. If blacks feel they are hated in America they are free to leave and go to a more hospitable place. They can't just keep forcing themselves to be loved by the majority white race in America. It's not a must to live in America.
Again you show your total ignorance. Clearly you are unaware that black slaves were systematically mixed up to prevent those of similar origins from plotting against their masters, that their families were routinely split up and sold off to different plantations, that it was forbidden to teach them to read and write on pain of death, and that even after "emancipation" they were denied (and are still being denied) decent schooling? How are they then supposed to know which part of "Africa" is their "homeland"? Or do you think "Africa" is just one big homogeneous place, despite being an African yourself? And in any case, what's all this meaningless rubbish about "forcing themselves to be loved by the majority white race", as if they're trying to do anything other than live their lives in peace?

As I said, you don't have the first clue about anything whatsoever, and are nothing but an empty vessel parroting self-hating racist inanities. You couldn't say the first concrete thing about the black experience in America, and have probably never even stepped foot in any of the countries whose white people you blindly worship, but that doesn't stop you from regurgitating bullsh*t you probably took in from some neo-nazi website.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Odomero118(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Racist everywhere
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
She should be deported back to Africa...

I know her great grand parents house in Ojuelegba
At least she's getting justice...you what do you get for sucking at booohari's balls everyday...? Silly clown
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Reeses: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohayek:

Again you show your total ignorance. Clearly you are unaware that black slaves were systematically mixed up to prevent those of similar origins from plotting against their masters, that their families were routinely split up and sold off to different plantations, that it was forbidden to teach them to read and write on pain of death, and that even after "emancipation" they were denied (and are still being denied) decent schooling? How are they then supposed to know which part of "Africa" is their "homeland"? Or do you think "Africa" is just one big homogeneous place, despite being an African yourself? And in any case, what's all this meaningless rubbish about "forcing themselves to be loved by the majority white race", as if they're trying to do anything other than live their lives in peace?

As I said, you don't have the first clue about anything whatsoever, and are nothing but an empty vessel parroting self-hating racist inanities. You couldn't say the first concrete thing about the black experience in America, and have probably never even stepped foot in any of the countries whose white people you blindly worship, but that doesn't stop you from regurgitating bullsh*t you probably took in from some neo-nazi website.
You need to calm down man.if this is really hurting you then pack up and move back to Africa because you know damn well that while people don't give a hoot.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
golddust6000:
in other news an african woman chained a British man like dog in Luton airport.

Link
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Reeses:

You need to calm down man.if this is really hurting you then pack up and move back to Africa because you know damn well that while people don't give a hoot.
If what I say disturbs you so much, why don't you pack yourself and move to hell where you belong. I'm not going to "calm down" to make ignorant, self-loathing buffoons like you feel more comfortable with your know-nothing selves.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohayek:

No such thing has been "proven", and even the definition of "race" is nebulous at best: the genetic distance between many "black" people is at least as great as that between West Africans and Europeans, so by that definition all of humanity outside Africa is just one more "race" of many African "races". Any claims about "proof" of "racial" IQ differences is merely pseudoscience.

Merely pseudoscience and yet consistently Ashkenazi Jews have been shown to perform higher than any other group , and also East Asians always perform consistently better than whites.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
adontcare:
e.g me

You're a black racist?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Reeses: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohayek:

If what I say disturbs you so much, why don't you pack yourself and move to hell where you belong. I'm not going to "calm down" to make ignorant, self-loathing buffoons like you feel more comfortable with your know-nothing selves.
Whatever if you want respect from your master "white" then start by pulling up your pants.when you get your small paycheck every friday try not to waste it immediately on irrelevant things tatoos,women,clubing,illegal stuffs.you wonder why Asians or other races don't get much racism from whites in America..fix your damn self

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
omohayek:

You still haven't answered the question I asked. Why continue to live in a place where you are hated? If blacks decide they wish to leave America I am sure the whites will provide them all the assistance they will require to leave.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
urahara:

Merely pseudoscience and yet consistently Ashkenazi Jews have been shown to perform higher than any other group , and also East Asians always perform consistently better than whites.
You're showing your complete ignorance of the research literature by spouting this nonsense you've obviously cribbed from "race realist" [sic] and "human biodiversity" [sic] trolls. Who are these amorphous "whites" that you mention? And who are these "East Asians"? Do you know what the statistical definition of "heritability" is, or what the terms "genetic background", "epistasis" and "epigenetics" mean? Can you provide me a single research citation (and not some blog post or magazine article) backing up your claims of "consistent" differences?

If I say there is no rigorous evidence for all of the claims you've made, it's because I've spent the last 20 years looking into the truth behind such assertions coming from racist quacks backed by Pioneer Fund money. I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.