Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) (54101 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Police Officers Manhandle And Beat Up A Woman In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Delivar:

African Americans are the ones who actually hate Africans. They look down on Africans like they are a superior version of the black race. Thanks to living together with the white man. Africans love African Americans because Africans like anything foreign. Send an African lady a handbag bought from the U.S and she will appreciate far more than a handbag bought it Nigeria. Then why not appreciating an African American boyfriend or girlfriend better as long as the foreign touch they crave for is there?

You are quite naive. The hate is both ways, one is an akata, the other is a booty scratcher.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 4:04am On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

I've heard ppl say this before.

I don't think she's African too, not with that name
Yes Haitians look very much like Nigerians, even their mannerisms as well. Even when their talking you would swear that there Nigerians. No she doesn’t seem African, unless she’s from Liberia or Sierra Leone or something.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2019
f
1Sharon:

I'm talking about blacks sis, don't deflect. Let's focus on our own ppl

If you are in Nigeria then you can worry about your own people but here it's not the same thing. Are people in Nigeria terrorizing other people because of the color of their skin, if not this convo is done?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Of course there is racism. If you go back to that post I wrote you will see that I admitted that there is a problem of police harassing innocent blacks.
But in my personal experience, police officers are very nice.
Can you compare this to what was happening in 1950’s or 1960’s America? Things might not be where we want them to be. But Things are getting better, slowly but surely. In 1960’s America the officer wouldn’t be charged. She would have gone to jail and been lynched

The only reason the officer was charged and the charges were dropped against the girl is the video, without that video, they would have believed what the cops said. Just because cops have been nice to you doesn't mean anything unless you are a self-centered person. I have never had any problems with the cops but that doesn't mean it won't happen, and it doesn't mean I don't sympathize with the people who have been terrorized by them. Things aren't getting better they are getting worse, with the terrorism the cops do to black people today one would think its the 1960s. It's not only the cops its whites in general. You need to get your head out of the sand.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

The only reason the officer was charged and the charges were dropped against the girl is the video, without that video, they would have believed what the cops said. Just because cops have been nice to you doesn't mean anything unless you are a self-centered person. I have never had any problems with the cops but that doesn't mean it won't happen, and it doesn't mean I don't sympathize with the people who have been terrorized by them. Things aren't getting better they are getting worse, with the terrorism the cops do to black people today one would think its the 1960s. It's not only the cops its whites in general. You need to get your head out of the sand.
I don’t agree with some of the things you said. You have this peculiar hatred for white people that I just don’t understand. Isn’t there police brutality and tribalism in Nigeria? What of Black on black violence in America. What about black Americans blatant racism against Africans? What of the tribalism and hate going on amoungst Africans?
Hate and racism is not peculiar to just whites. It’s everyone and everywhere.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

You are quite naive. The hate is both ways, one is an akata, the other is a booty scratcher.
So because they dub themselves "Akata" and "booty snatcher" that automatically means hatred? Please come up with a better reason. These are just online scuffles. The so-called hate is not found or noticable outside the online sphere.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Delivar:

So because they dub themselves "Akata" and "booty snatcher" that automatically means hatred? Please come up with a better reason. These are just online scuffles. The so-called hate is not found or noticable outside the online sphere.
In Nigeria, the majority of the tribalism and name-calling begins and ends online. In America racism is both online and offline. Black Americans don’t like Africans. Black Americans or ADOS, as they now call themselves, show this bad blood in real life. That’s why I don’t understand what khiaa is talking about when she says white people are the only racist people in the world
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Wordson(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

My friend keep shut.

It is impossible for black ppl to come from other races. You either accept they were black or accept that the bible is bullshit. Something has to give
dere is sth out of order in u and ur idiosyncrasy. undecided Anyway, u are entitled to ur own opinion.. Understand dat what u believe or know doesn't count but Reality..
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

In Nigeria, the majority of the tribalism and name-calling begins and ends online. In America racism is both online and offline. Black Americans don’t like Africans. Black Americans or ADOS, as they now call themselves, show this bad blood in real life. That’s why I don’t understand what khiaa is talking about when she says white people are the only racist people in the world
1Sharon, someone else is testifying that African Americans indeed hate Africans. Hope you can see that?

Khiaa really needs to acquire some wisdom. She thinks racism and the hatred in humanity is all about white and black. People of the same race mistreat each other. Blacks kill each other in America. She doesn't see that. But she only chose to focus on what whites did to blacks.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wordson:
dere is sth out of order in u and ur idiosyncrasy. undecided Anyway , u are entitled to ur own opinion.. Understand dat what u believe or know doesn't count but Reality ..

You are the one out of order. And the bolded applies to you more than me. What does science say?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Delivar:

You ppl that have never left Naij always have the most to say about places you've never been.

You don't know what ur talking about.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

You ppl that have never left Naij always have the most to say about places you've never been.

You don't know what ur talking about.
I don't need to leave naija to know that if African Americans decide to return to Africa, Africans will never stop them. African Americans are the ones who hate Africans and NOT Africans hating African Americans.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Delivar:

I don't need to leave naija to know that if African Americans decide to return to Africa, Africans will never stop them. African Americans are the ones who hate Africans and NOT Africans hating African Americans.

Lol..stay blissfully ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol..stay blissfully ignorant
Maybe African Americans and Africans fight in the U.S because of the arrogance of African Americans. But in Nigeria I am very confident that Nigerians don't hate African Americans. I don't know about how other African nations receive African Americans. But I believe other African nations don't hate African Americans.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Yes Haitians look very much like Nigerians, even their mannerisms as well. Even when their talking you would swear that there Nigerians. No she doesn’t seem African, unless she’s from Liberia or Sierra Leone or something.

In looks I get but in talking I wonder how they mistake us. Some Haitians have a slight French accent and their grammar can be poor, cos English isn't their first language.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by BlackSaints: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

American Descendants of Slaves
oh thanks
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
oh thanks
Your welcome bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

In looks I get but in talking I wonder how they mistake us. Some Haitians have a slight French accent and their grammar can be poor, cos English isn't their first language.
Yea if you listen closely it would be easier to tell.
But if your just observing casually you might not be able to tell. You stay in Nigeria or America?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:19am On Mar 27, 2019
Delivar:

1Sharon, someone else is testifying that African Americans indeed hate Africans. Hope you can see that?

Khiaa really needs to acquire some wisdom. She thinks racism and the hatred in humanity is all about white and black. People of the same race mistreat each other. Blacks kill each other in America. She doesn't see that. But she only chose to focus on what whites did to blacks.

Learn the difference between racism and hatred. Blacks kill each other in Nigeria so what's your point. You seem to want to give whites a pass for their evilness. Blacks have never killed my loved ones but whites have. This topic isn't about blacks but it is about white terrorism, don't try to change it because it hurts you to hear the truth about white wickedness
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

1. That's a lie, Black Americans don't dislike Africans, if anything its the other way around.

2. That's another lie, I never said whites are the only racist people in the world but they are the only people who created this racist system in America.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:

Learn the difference between racism and hatred. Blacks kill each other in Nigeria so what's your point. You seem to want to give whites a pass for their evilness. Blacks have never killed my loved ones but whites have. This topic isn't about blacks but it is about white terrorism, don't try to change it because it hurts you to hear the truth about white wickedness
Are blacks not evil too? I can list a million evil things that blacks have done. So stop making it sound like whites are devils while blacks are angels. If you put blacks in the position of whites and also put whites in the position of blacks you will also see that blacks will treat whites badly the same way whites treat them. It's a human problem. The human nature is racist. Hating whites and calling them demons will not solve the problem of racism. Racism is as a result of lack of respect towards blacks. Why don't you hear Asians complaining of racism? That's because they are respected. Racism towards blacks exists because the whites think blacks are up to no good due to their lifestyle. So the only way to solve the problem of racism is through earning respect by behaving responsibly, minimizing crime and excelling academically. That will be when racism will totally disappear.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:
[/b]

1. That's a lie, Black Americans don't dislike Africans, if anything its the other way around.

2. That's another lie, I never said whites are the only racist people in the world but they are the only people who created this racist system in America.

I bet the person you're responding to has never even met any black Americans in the flesh, and is just venting based on third-hand stories, as a lot of the delusional nonsense one sees coming from Nigerians online would quickly be dispelled even after a few days in the US.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Delivar:

Why don't you hear Asians complaining of racism?
Maybe you haven't ever heard them do so because you've been too lazy to carry out even a quick Google search that would turn up tons of results? Anyone who says Asians don't complain about it has definitely never met a single Asian living full time in a Western country.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
omohayek:

Maybe you haven't ever heard them do so because you've been too lazy to carry out even a quick Google search that would turn up tons of results? Anyone who says Asians don't complain about it has definitely never met a single Asian living full time in a Western country.
What I mean is that Asians don't complain of racism as heavily as blacks do. They don't get the kind of mistreatment blacks get. I know you are aware of that too.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Delivar:

Are blacks not evil too? I can list a million evil things that blacks have done. So stop making it sound like whites are devils while blacks are angels. If you put blacks in the position of whites and also put whites in the position of blacks you will also see that blacks will treat whites badly the same way whites treat them. It's a human problem. The human nature is racist. Hating whites and calling them demons will not solve the problem of racism. Racism is as a result of lack of respect towards blacks. Why don't you hear Asians complaining of racism? That's because they are respected. Racism towards blacks exists because the whites think blacks are up to no good due to their lifestyle. So the only way to solve the problem of racism is through earning respect by behaving responsibly, minimizing crime and excelling academically. That will be when racism will totally disappear.

You are a fool, and you know what they say when you argue with a fool"nobody can tell which one is the fool" so I will leave you to your foolishness so that you can be a fool all by yourself. Done!! undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
omohayek:

I bet the person you're responding to has never even met any black Americans in the flesh, and is just venting based on third-hand stories, as a lot of the delusional nonsense one sees coming from Nigerians online would quickly be dispelled even after a few days in the US.

He claims to be a Nigerian American living in Chicago. undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:
[/b]

Too many Africans/Nigerians get insulted by your people on a daily basis. Being called names and everything. It’s not a hidden secret that there is tension between the 2 groups. YouTube is filled with you all’s hate for Africans. Even in real life it happens a lot. Africans rarely lash out at Black Americans. The hate and racism is mainly coming from one direction
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

Too many Africans/Nigerians get insulted by your people on a daily basis. Being called names and everything. It’s not a hidden secret that there is tension between the 2 groups. YouTube is filled with you all’s hate for Africans. Even in real life it happens a lot. Africans rarely lash out at Black Americans. The hate and racism is mainly coming from one direction

You can play the victim all that you want, I'm not going to argue this lie. undecided You can see the many derogatory threads created against black Americans right here on Nairaland that would refute that lie.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:
[/b]

You can play the victim all that you want, I'm not going to argue this lie. undecided You can see the many derogatory threads created against black Americans right here on Nairaland that would refute that lie.
This is child’s play compared to the many threads of Black Americans dissing Africans on their forums. Even remember when J. Cole went to Nigeria, all the ignorant racist comments your people where making on twitter about Nigeria. Have you forgotten?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:

You are a fool, and you know what they say when you argue with a fool"nobody can tell which one is the fool" so I will leave you to your foolishness so that you can be a fool all by yourself. Done!! undecided
Racism is not acceptable. But it takes lots of will power to stop racism when blacks are not respected. Expecting whites to stop being racists when blacks have a lifestyle that earns them no respect is a hard thing to achieve. I am just being very honest and sincere here. But the truth is bitter to you because you are blinded by your racial affiliation.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

This is child’s play compared to the many threads of Black Americans dissing Africans on their forums. Even remember when J. Cole went to Nigeria, all the ignorant racist comments your people where making on twitter about Nigeria. Have you forgotten?

I don't do twitter and how do you know they are black Americans behind the screen, they could be Africans? You know that a lot of other Africans aren't fond of Nigerians at all.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:

I don't do twitter and how do you know they are black Americans behind the screen, they could be Africans? You know that a lot of other Africans aren't fond of Nigerians at all.
Yea sure all the millions of threads being opened on African American forums calling African people African Booty Scratcher. I ain’t African, Africans are this and that are Africans pretending to be black Americans, mtchew. What nonsense. Black Americans diss and insult all Africans not just Nigerians. There many threads of them dissing Africans in general. So what’s your not lie going to be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.