Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) (54118 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Police Officers Manhandle And Beat Up A Woman In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:

He claims to be a Nigerian American living in Chicago. undecided
Stop with your dividing tactics. I can read between the lines
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

Stop with your dividing tactics. I can read between the lines

You aren't reading anything, he said that you probably haven't met a black American and I was letting him know that you said you are Nigerian American. How is that being divisive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

Yea sure all the millions of threads being opened on African American forums calling African people African Booty Scratcher. I ain’t African, Africans are this and that are Africans pretending to be black Americans, mtchew. What nonsense. Black Americans diss and insult all Africans not just Nigerians. There many threads of them dissing Africans in general. So what’s your not lie going to be?

You give too much importance to yourselves, black Americans aren't sitting around thinking about you guys. undecided Stop going to black American forums if you feel that way.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm....Black Americans are saying others are reaping the fruits of their labour?...this is news to me....never heard about that....but that's a fact and personally... they should be saying that a whole lot to inform and remind sooo many of us who believe they do nothing.
On looking down.... no doubt...but we look down on them a whole lot more since we have 'cast mentality' and see them all as descendants of slaves therefore in our minds they are all slaves...lowest cast.
On their part..looking down on us.... it's no different from other races because of how Africans are widely portrayed by the mass media. Thanks to the internet.... information is no longer controlled by a few and perception of Africans by African Americans have significantly improved wayy more than 100% over recent times and still improving.
Nollywood had unknowingly done a tremendous job in changing the perception of Africans .... uprooted the image Hollywood was pushing for yearssss. Do you think Hollywood would now dare to remake a Tarzan movie?
It is for us to help educate and share our culture to those in the diaspora ... and help bridge the great gap created by the Slave Trade and oppressors.
And yesss..... the back and forth need to stop. The invitation by the Ghanaian President to all Africans in the diaspora to visit the Motherland was sooo inspiring. A few of my friends have taken up the offer.
Yes...we need to bridge the gap.

No matter where you come from...
As long as you're a Black man....
you're an African
No mind your nationality ...
you've got the identity of an African

Peter Tosh (original member of Bob Marley and the Wailers)

I can always count on you to be fair to both sides.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

In Nigeria, the majority of the tribalism and name-calling begins and ends online. In America racism is both online and offline. Black Americans don’t like Africans. Black Americans or ADOS, as they now call themselves, show this bad blood in real life. That’s why I don’t understand what khiaa is talking about when she says white people are the only racist people in the world

What is happening to you? You were always openminded and impartial. I admired that alot about you. Surely you know that YouTube and etc are a fragment or segment of the black American population. Just like I understand that the hateful Nigerians I've run into in person an d online are just a fragment of the Nigerian population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Backfornow:

What is happening to you? You were always openminded and impartial. I admired that alot about you. Surely you know that YouTube and etc are a fragment or segment of the black American population. Just like I understand that the hateful Nigerians I've run into in person an d online are just a fragment of the Nigerian population.
I’m sorry about that. I do love and admire Black Americans. The majority of my experiences with them have been good. I’m going off what I’ve seen on YouTube and information from others that have had bad experiences. I’m sorry I didn’t mean offend you. But yes their are good and bad people in every group and race
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Favor99:

I’m sorry about that. I do love and admire Black Americans. The majority of my experiences with them have been good. I’m going off what I’ve seen on YouTube and information from others that have had bad experiences. I’m sorry I didn’t mean offend you. But yes their are good and bad people in every group and race

I started to write this long answer in reply but decided to erase it all.
I'm glad you have had positive experiences and hope you continue to do so.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Delivar:

What I mean is that Asians don't complain of racism as heavily as blacks do. They don't get the kind of mistreatment blacks get. I know you are aware of that too.
And you think it was always like that? Do you realize that anti-Asian racism in the west used to be so bad that the US completely banned Chinese immigration in 1882, Canada did the same in 1885, and Australia followed in 1901? Are you aware that it was the imposition of similar policies against the Japanese, including the veto of their attempt to add a "Racial Equality Clause" to the League of Nations charter, which set them on the path that would lead to Pearl Harbor? I'm guessing you have no clue just how many tens of millions of Asians died in racist wars of imperialist aggression between the Opium Wars of 1852 and the end of the Vietnam War in 1975? Did you have even the faintest idea that it was the black Civil Rights movement that eventually pushed the USA to roll back its anti-Asian laws and allow them to start immigrating in the late 1960s?

As I said, you speak from a position of rank ignorance, fueled by nothing more than your own self-loathing. It took a lot of Asians dying horrible deaths in war for them to reach the point you see today, from nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to napalm carpet-bombing of South Vietnam; it wasn't as if white people simply decided "These guys are alright, let's treat them better than black people", they forced the west to respect them the hard way, through fighting that would make the Biafran War look like child's play, just as the Israel so many Nairalanders uncritically admire forced the world to take Jews seriously by repeatedly beating the Arabs in war. Nobody respects a despised group just because they happen to follow some "model minority" template, that's just some right-wing hogwash for consumption by the self-hating.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
omohayek:

And you think it was always like that? Do you realize that anti-Asian racism in the west used to be so bad that the US completely banned Chinese immigration in 1882, Canada did the same in 1885, and Australia followed in 1901? Are you aware that it was the imposition of similar policies against the Japanese, including the veto of their attempt to add a "Racial Equality Clause" to the League of Nations charter, which set them on the path that would lead to Pearl Harbor? I'm guessing you have no clue just how many tens of millions of Asians died in racist wars of imperialist aggression between the Opium Wars of 1852 and the end of the Vietnam War in 1975? Did you have even the faintest idea that it was the black Civil Rights movement that eventually pushed the USA to roll back its anti-Asian laws and allow them to start immigrating in the late 1960s?

As I said, you speak from a position of rank ignorance, fueled by nothing more than your own self-loathing. It took a lot of Asians dying horrible deaths in war for them to reach the point you see today, from nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to napalm carpet-bombing of South Vietnam; it wasn't as if white people simply decided "These guys are alright, let's treat them better than black people", they forced the west to respect them the hard way, through fighting that would make the Biafran War look like child's play, just as the Israel so many Nairalanders uncritically admire forced the world to take Jews seriously by repeatedly beating the Arabs in war. Nobody respects a despised group just because they happen to follow some "model minority" template, that's just some right-wing hogwash for consumption by the self-hating.

interesting perspective
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
omohayek:

The situation today is what matters and not about the situation of 150 years ago. The situation today shows that whites respect Asians much more than blacks.

You sound like your solution to racism against blacks is by asking blacks to keep fighting whites so blacks can finally earn their respect. grin grin grin

Blacks have been fighting whites over racism for over 400 years and racism still exists. If fighting earns you respect why do blacks still face worse racism than any other race on the planet?

Listen bro, as long as Africa is a mess black people will never earn respect. Even if blacks fight for 100 years more the racism will still persist and the end result will only be whites pretending to love blacks. You think Asians got respected just because they fought? That's hogwash. Asians are respected today because they can challenge and match the whites in every field of endeavour, academically, technologically and standard of living. Whenever blacks finally improve their standard of living that's when their respect will be handed to them and racism will die out.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
omohayek:

Nigerians used to think the white man was invincible until Nigerians soldiers were sent to Burma during the WW 2. It opened their eyes They learnt otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
omohayek:

Don't forget about the whites putting Japanese American citizens in concentrations camps right here on U.S. soil and later paying millions of dollars out to them in reparations. Delivar doesn't know what he's talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:

Don't forget about the whites putting Japanese American citizens in concentrations camps right here on U.S. soil and later paying millions of dollars out to them in reparations. Delivar doesn't know what he's talking about.
Let's talk about today. Today is what matters and not events of many years ago. Are Asians being mistreated
badly today the same way blacks are being mistreated? If your answer is NO then why is it so? These are the questions you should ask yourself to help you figure out what can be done to end racism against blacks. Screaming whites are demons isn't going to solve this problem I assure you.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Delivar:

Let's talk about today. Today is what matters and not events of many years ago. Are Asians being mistreated
badly today the same way blacks are being mistreated? If your answer is NO then why is it so? These are the questions you should ask yourself to help you figure out what can be done to end racism against blacks. Screaming whites are demons isn't going to solve this problem I assure you.

Are Asians discriminated against in the U.S today, yes, are Asians treated as bad as blacks, no because they aren't african or African descent?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Delivar:

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem if you can't grasp that I already told you how Asians paid for their better treatment today: through tens of millions of their lives being cut short in wars waged by Western aggressors. Are you allergic to learning from history or something?

Try and demonstrate you have working brain-cells instead of putting ridiculous words in my mouth. The only one "screaming" that "whites are demons" here is you, in a bid to set up straw men you can knock down instead of addressing your raving ignorance. Here, read the following articles (all by the white men you worship) carefully and completely before spouting yet more nonsense that just makes you look like you belong in a "special-education" class.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/07/what-we-did
https://www.thenation.com/article/real-american-war-vietnam/
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2014/06/20/old-yellow-peril-anti-chinese-posters/
https://digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/student/exhibits/show/race-in-us/asian-americans/asian-immigration-and-the--yel

And as a bonus, here's an article from the Japanese American Citizens League, putting the lie to your earlier claims about Asians not complaining about racism:

https://jacl.org/asian-american-history/

And here's just one example of a "model minority" Asian - a doctor - being treated just as badly as any of the black people you think must have earned their mistreatment by "misbehaving":

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/04/dr-dao-and-the-model-minority-in-the-age-of-trump.html

Who am I kidding: of course you won't read any of them, as doing so would only interfere with your ability to regurgitate more inanities about "Screaming whites are demons" ... If conforming to some imaginary "model minority" stereotype was all it took to get white people to love other races, why all that terrible history you're so eager to avoid learning about? Do you think Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and all the others who used to be regarded as scheming and untrustworthy "gooks" and "slopes" suddenly decided sometime in the 1960s to change their entire cultures or something?

The greatest irony of your situation, assuming you are telling the truth about living in Chicago (which I highly doubt) is that the only reason your black a.ss was allowed into the USA in the first place is because of all the suffering and striving carried out by black Americans to tear down racist policies that would have kept you trapped forever in Nigeria, and yet you insist on spitting on the very people to whom you owe your supposed good fortune. As well as being a self-hater, you are an ingrate of the worst kind.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2019
omohayek:

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem if you can't grasp that I already told you how Asians paid for their better treatment today: through tens of millions of their lives being cut short in wars waged by Western aggressors. Are you allergic to learning from history or something?

Try and demonstrate you have working brain-cells instead of putting ridiculous words in my mouth. The only one "screaming" that "whites are demons" here is you, in a bid to set up straw men you can knock down instead of addressing your raving ignorance. Here, read the following articles (all by the white men you worship) carefully and completely before spouting yet more nonsense that just makes you look like you belong in a "special-education" class.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/07/what-we-did
https://www.thenation.com/article/real-american-war-vietnam/
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2014/06/20/old-yellow-peril-anti-chinese-posters/
https://digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/student/exhibits/show/race-in-us/asian-americans/asian-immigration-and-the--yel

And as a bonus, here's an article from the Japanese American Citizens League, putting the lie to your earlier claims about Asians not complaining about racism:

https://jacl.org/asian-american-history/

And here's just one example of a "model minority" Asian - a doctor - being treated just as badly as any of the black people you think must have earned their mistreatment by "misbehaving":

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/04/dr-dao-and-the-model-minority-in-the-age-of-trump.html

Who am I kidding: of course you won't read any of them, as doing so would only interfere with your ability to regurgitate more inanities about "Screaming whites are demons" ... If conforming to some imaginary "model minority" stereotype was all it took to get white people to love other races, why all that terrible history you're so eager to avoid learning about? Do you think Chinese, Koreans, Japanese and all the others who used to be regarded as scheming and untrustworthy "gooks" and "slopes" suddenly decided sometime in the 1960s to change their entire cultures or something?

The greatest irony of your situation, assuming you are telling the truth about living in Chicago (which I highly doubt) is that the only reason your black a.ss was allowed into the USA in the first place is because of all the suffering and striving carried out by black Americans to tear down racist policies that would have kept you trapped forever in Nigeria, and yet you insist on spitting on the very people to whom you owe your supposed good fortune. As well as being a self-hater, you are an ingrate of the worst kind.
You are still repeating the same nonsense about wars being the reason Asians are more respected. I gave a response to that but you didn't reply it directly. I don't know why you ignored it. In case you didn't see it here it is:
Delivar:

The situation today is what matters and not about the situation of 150 years ago. The situation today shows that whites respect Asians much more than blacks.

You sound like your solution to racism against blacks is by asking blacks to keep fighting whites so blacks can finally earn their respect. grin grin grin

Blacks have been fighting whites over racism for over 400 years and racism still exists. If fighting earns you respect why do blacks still face worse racism than any other race on the planet?

Listen bro, as long as Africa is a mess black people will never earn respect. Even if blacks fight for 100 years more the racism will still persist and the end result will only be whites pretending to love blacks. You think Asians got respected just because they fought? That's hogwash. Asians are respected today because they can challenge and match the whites in every field of endeavour, academically, technologically and standard of living. Whenever blacks finally improve their standard of living that's when their respect will be handed to them and racism will die out.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2019
khiaa:

Are Asians discriminated against in the U.S today, yes, are Asians treated as bad as blacks, no because they aren't african or African descent?
I am glad you have accepted that Asians are not badly treated as blacks TODAY. So the question is WHY?? There must be something about blacks that makes them disliked by not only whites, but including Asians and Arabs. What exactly it is? Can you figure it out?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Delivar:

I am glad you have accepted that Asians are not badly treated as blacks TODAY. So the question is WHY?? There must be something about blacks that makes them disliked by not only whites, but including Asians and Arabs. What exactly it is? Can you figure it out?

Africans/Blacks are hated throughout the world, who knows why? I really don't care because It's not like I hold any special love for them. As long as they leave me alone I'm fine. undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2019
khiaa:

Africans/Blacks are hated throughout the world, who knows why? I really don't care because It's not like I hold any special love for them. As long as they leave me alone I'm fine. undecided
I believe you know the answer. You are just too shy and uncomfortable to admit it. But in case you want me to tell you, other races will never respect blacks as long as blacks are behind the other races in human development index.

Don't get me wrong, I am not making excuses for white racism or in support of them. I am only being honest and narrating the situation exactly they way it is. It's human nature for the strong to take advantage of the weak and subdue them. The bad treatment blacks get from whites would have been the same treatment whites would get from blacks assuming blacks were in charge. It's not a race thing but a human problem. Preaching against racism alone or saying whites are demons without tackling the underlying cause of racism by improving the human development index of black people will not do much to totally eradicate racism

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
She should be deported back to Africa...

I know her great grand parents house in Ojuelegba

grin
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by PolymathDave(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
urahara:

Saying that only gets some buffons to call you a " Nigerian Uncle Ruckus ".

This is off topic but guy u dey watch bleach anime?
Just dey curious because your profile name"Urahara" is thr Japanese name of one character in the anime.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Some of the comments I said about Black Americans African Americans a few years ago wasn’t right. I’m not sure if it was on this thread or not. It’s a long story and if I was to explain why it would make sense. Complete misunderstanding, very unfortunate. Black Americans are good people, although it’s true some are racist against us, but it’s likely due to miscommunication and misunderstanding.

We still need to come together in one love and unity and communicate. No more fighting between us. Love, respect and family.

I apologize
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khia: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Favor99:
Some of the comments I said about Black Americans African Americans a few years ago wasn’t right. I’m not sure if it was on this thread or not. It’s a long story and if I was to explain why it would make sense. Complete misunderstanding, very unfortunate. Black Americans are good people, although it’s true some are racist against us, but it’s likely due to miscommunication and misunderstanding.

We still need to come together in one love and unity and communicate. No more fighting between us. Love, respect and family.

I apologize

It's not true, Black Americans aren't racist against Africans, that's not even possible considering we are of the same race. Some BA don't like some Africans because they come to the US with a sense of superiority towards BA and nobody else.

They come here with that false view of BA taught to them by their white racist gods (the true people who are racist against them, whom these brainwashed Africans highly respect and adore) they are shocked when they see BA not bowing down to their white Gods like they do and the resentment begins.

They begin their learned bigotry taught to them by the media and their parents without knowing BA at all. Instead of getting to know them they start their bullshit.

BA are lazy, BA are drug dealers, BA are uneducated, BA have roach babies, BA are theives, ALL 40 million BA live in the same ghetto neighborhood. The sad thing is all these things they are spewing about BA is the reality of the homeland they just fled.

Just look at the multiple hate topics against black Americans created on this very website
which actually spews from a sense of inferiority and you wonder why BA view Africans (mostly Nigerians) the way they do.

Some of you guys are hardcore coons, and proud to be the mouthpieces for white supremacists just to receive that rub on the head and pat on the back from your gods while telling you, "You're alright, "We'll throw you a bone because you're not like those BA nig*ers".

You believe what they say is the truth because that's what you have always believed which is ironic coming from a race of people who don't even know the meaning of the word "TRUTH".undecided SBT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
khia:

It's not true, Black Americans aren't racist against Africans, that's not even possible considering we are of the same race. Some BA don't like some Africans because they come to the US with a sense of superiority towards BA and nobody else.

They come here with that false view of BA taught to them by their white racist gods (the true people who are racist against them, whom these brainwashed Africans highly respect and adore) they are shocked when they see BA not bowing down to their white Gods like they do and the resentment begins.

They begin their learned bigotry taught to them by the media and their parents without knowing BA at all. Instead of getting to know them they start their bullshit.

BA are lazy, BA are drug dealers, BA are uneducated, BA have roach babies, BA are theives, ALL 40 million BA live in the same ghetto neighborhood. The sad thing is all these things they are spewing about BA is the reality of the homeland they just fled.

Just look at the multiple hate topics against black Americans created on this very website
which actually spews from a sense of inferiority and you wonder why BA view Africans (mostly Nigerians) the way they do.

Some of you guys are hardcore coons, and proud to be the mouthpieces for white supremacists just to receive that rub on the head and pat on the back from your gods while telling you, "You're alright, "We'll throw you a bone because you're not like those BA nig*ers".

You believe what they say is the truth because that's what you have always believed which is ironic coming from a race of people who don't even know the meaning of the word "TRUTH".undecided SBT
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 2:12am On Aug 20, 2021
khia:

I disagree. Many Africans and Nigerians have gone through racism from Black Americans so that’s not true.

I can’t attest to Nigerians having a superiority mindset against you. I know I don’t have that mindset.

We need to come together and stop fighting one another. I love you and love Black Americans. We’re close we family, brothers and sisters. This stems from misunderstanding and incorrect information.

Both sides not liking the other side. This is 90-95% a communication issue.

A divided house can’t stand. Both sides in truth love one another. Let’s not allow other races and groups of people divide us. One love
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 2:20am On Aug 20, 2021
@khia
Yea true some of the threads I’ve seen opened here against BA’s are very disturbing. It’s very wrong. But this is a two sided issue. I used to see a lot of threads on Black American sites against Africans that are equivalently as bad.

Let’s find a way to work together and be family rather than allowing other races divide us.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khia: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Favor99:

I disagree. Many Africans and Nigerians have gone through racism from Black Americans so that’s not true.

I can’t attest to Nigerians having a superiority mindset against you. I know I don’t have that mindset.

We need to come together and stop fighting one another. I love you and love Black Americans. We’re close we family, brothers and sisters. This stems from misunderstanding and incorrect information.

Both sides not liking the other side. This is 90-95% a communication issue.

A divided house can’t stand. Both sides in truth love one another. Let’s not allow other races and groups of people divide us. One love

1. Give me one incident of a BA setting up a systematic racist institution that prevents Africans from living a happy prosperous life in the US. You see Favor99 that's what racism does. We don't have that power and if we did it wouldn't be towards Africans.

2. You know damn well Nigerians have a superiority complex over all Africans/blacks but inferior to all other races. As a matter of fact it's the Nigerian Arrogance ( not to be confused with confidence) that turns everyone off.

3. Don't tell me you love BA while telling the whites how much you love them as well (yes you have said that) the same people who have caused.my people so much.misery in the past as well as the present.

The same people you claim are trying to make things better for us, the same people you claim are no longer racist towards us. According to you the system has flipped, whites are no longer racist to BA but BA now controls the institutional system and are applying that evil systemic racism toward Africans. undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2021
khia:

1. Give me one incident of a BA setting up a systematic racist institution that prevents Africans from living a happy prosperous life in the US. You see Favor99 that's what racism does. We don't have that power and if we did it wouldn't be towards Africans.

2. You know damn well Nigerians have a superiority complex over all Africans/blacks but inferior to all other races. As a matter of fact it's the Nigerian Arrogance ( not to be confused with confidence) that turns everyone off.

3. Don't tell me you love BA while telling the whites how much you love them as well (yes you have said that) the same people who have caused.my people so much.misery in the past as well as the present.

The same people you claim are trying to make things better for us, the same people you claim are no longer racist towards us. According to you the system has flipped, whites are no longer racist to BA but BA now controls the institutional system and are applying that evil systemic racism toward Africans. undecided
Hey Khia good evening smiley. I trust your day went well. Hope all has been well.
1. So according to this logic, Nigerians are also not racist towards Black Americans. Any and all races are racists to an extent.

2. Yes I’ve heard a lot Nigerians have an arrogance thing, but it’s not the only reason that makes people hate Nigerians

3. I’m sorry. I love Black Americans sooo much. You can still love two people at the same time lol. They can’t do anything to black people anymore. As long as we don’t allow other groups pit us against each other.

4. No systemic racism is still there, just not as pronounced as it was 50 or 60 years ago. The reason it’s not as pronounced as it used to is the Civil Rights movement, the constant protesting and advocacy from groups like Black Lives Matter. If not for this, we would still be living in 1950’s America. So racism is definitely there, but blacks have fought against it.

At the end of the day, blood is thicker than water. We blacks can’t be fighting each other. We should love one another and be family. We’re very very beautiful. We need to put aside past problems and accusations we had for each other and come together. Black Americans and Nigerians/Africans Caribbeans and all blacks are one. We’re powerful.

I’m sorry Nigerians have had a superiority complex towards Black Americans and other groups. It’s very annoying and wrong. We do it to each other to

We really need to treat each other right with love and respect. We’re still family.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2021
@khia

When did this beef between BA’s and Nigerians really start? Was it in the 60’s or 70’s or 80’s?
We are being divided in so many ways.

What can we do to make things work between the two?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khia: 5:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Favor99:

Hey Khia good evening smiley. I trust your day went well. Hope all has been well.
1. So according to this logic, Nigerians are also not racist towards Black Americans. Any and all races are racists to an extent.

2. Yes I’ve heard a lot Nigerians have an arrogance thing, but it’s not the only reason that makes people hate Nigerians

3. I’m sorry. I love Black Americans sooo much. You can still love two people at the same time lol. They can’t do anything to black people anymore. As long as we don’t allow other groups pit us against each other.

4. No systemic racism is still there, just not as pronounced as it was 50 or 60 years ago. The reason it’s not as pronounced as it used to is the Civil Rights movement, the constant protesting and advocacy from groups like Black Lives Matter. If not for this, we would still be living in 1950’s America. So racism is definitely there, but blacks have fought against it.

At the end of the day, blood is thicker than water. We blacks can’t be fighting each other. We should love one another and be family. We’re very very beautiful. We need to put aside past problems and accusations we had for each other and come together. Black Americans and Nigerians/Africans Caribbeans and all blacks are one. We’re powerful.

I’m sorry Nigerians have had a superiority complex towards Black Americans and other groups. It’s very annoying and wrong. We do it to each other to

We really need to treat each other right with love and respect. We’re still family.

Bueno Dias Favor, I'm doing great, hope your life is full of joy and happiness. smiley

1. Nigerians aren't racist towards BA, they don't hold any power in the US, but they can be prejudice...meaning, to prejudge.

2. Nobody hates Nigerians, they are prejudged because of the actions of some of their criminal country men and women. The big problem here is Nigerians migrate all over the world and if there's bad behavior it is known all over the world.

3. You can't love me and love my enemy as well. undecided What's up with you, do you have a BA girlfriend now or something?

4. Cellphones and the internet has helped tremendously in exposing the evils of the US to the world which caused the criticism and concern from the United Nations.

5. Don't apologize for others behavior, you aren't responsible for them, focus on being a positive light to the world. wink
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khia: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Favor99:
@khia

When did this beef between BA’s and Nigerians really start? Was it in the 60’s or 70’s or 80’s?
We are being divided in so many ways.

What can we do to make things work between the two?

Favor, there's no real beef between us it's 95% internet bullcrap, until the invention of the internet we hardly knew anything about each other. The internet is a good thing but it has it negativity as well.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2021
khia:

Favor, there's no real beef between us it's 95% internet bullcrap, until the invention of the internet we hardly knew anything about each other. The internet is a good thing but it has it negativity as well.
The month is almost over and food stamps are around the corner. That government issued milk must hit right. I heard it tastes like musty balls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.