Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) (54110 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Police Officers Manhandle And Beat Up A Woman In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Wordson(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
the first humans to walk the earth were africans and life originated in africa.
the first humans to walk dis earth were Adam and Eve and dey were not Africans, Neither did life originate in Africa for crying out loud! Life originated in Asia as my fact stated.... Where in d name of God did u get ur thesis from? angry
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Ugosample:

thars an intelligent angle to this..

thumbs up

So the question now becomes, how do we expose the vast majority of unexposed folks in Africa in the 21st century?

It all depends on how serious the continent takes economic reforms. That is what can generate the 8-10% yearly growth rates that can make First world in a generation. If not rich, at least upper middle income.

Please read economic reform in Rwanda. It is a pointer to what needs to be done. Also, check out the channel on YouTube "Virtualpolitik" for educative videos
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

The ransomekutis are from Brazil !!! shocked shocked

Most likely Sierra Leone. The name does not sound Portuguese
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
grandstar:

It all depends on how serious the continent takes economic reforms. That is what can generate the 8-10% yearly growth rates that can make First world in a generation. If not rich, at least upper middle income.

Please read economic reform in Rwanda. It is a pointer to what needs to be done. Also, check out the channel on YouTube "Virtualpolitik" for educative videos

With a reasonable gini coefficient o
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

Woow ,never heard that such people settled in Nigeria

Oh they did! Many came to build the railroads.

There was this Akokite when I was in Lag. His surname was Clinton. I asked where from. He said Cayman islands.

I also have another friend. His mom's surname is Osbourne. Her parents are from Sierra Leone. There's even a popular street in Mende, Maryland, Lagos State (Atiba Osbourne). Den boku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

With a reasonable gini coefficient o

Gini coefficient isn't everything.

Many of the developed countries we have today had wide disparities in wealth. It was only in the late 19th century and early 20th century they began doing something about.

The best way to prevent huge disparity is by government pumping huge sums into education into creating a well educated workforce. This creates the opportunity for a large percentage of the population to be in the middle.

In a place like the UK, a lot who are at the bottom are those who either didn't go beyond high school. And even in high school. their performance was mediocre.

Also. many are cool with where they at. When my senior brother was a chef in England, many of his co-workers were wondering why he still sought uni education. They were okay with where they were.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

The officer wasn't white , he was hispanic.

Hispanics can be black, brown or white, and yes he is white.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2019
BlackSaints:
that lady is Khiaa? undecided

I'm ADOS she is not, she is an African married to a black American anyway, what did she do wrong? undecided They called the pigs because they were threatened with a gun, the pigs came and terrorized them and never spoke to the man with the gun. They all should be fired and held accountable for their abuse of power. That pig was the only one being disorderly and out of control. This is how they are yet some people love to say that blacks bring the treatment upon themselves and the pig's aren't doing anything wrong. I can't see them as human beings anymore, and they wonder why they are so hated.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

Let's leave these iq tests alone and focus on group achievement . Why are Ashkenazi Jews disproportionally represented in things having to do with academic success ( Nobel prize , fields medal , Turing ) ?
At less than one percent of the world's population , they should hardly be heard of .
1. Many of the achievements blindly attributed to "Ashkenazi Jews" by "race realists" [aka racists] are actually due to Sephardi Jews: Spinoza was a Sephardi, as were prominent English families like the Sassoons, and every single prominent Jewish philosopher of the Middle Ages [e.g. Maimonides]. Until the Haskalah [Jewish Enlightenment] of the 18th century, real Ashkenazim in central Europe were laggards, irrelevant to science, art, literature or anything outside dry Talmudic scholarship and mystic mumbo-jumbo.
2. After the Second Jewish Revolt in AD 132-135, the only form of Judaism that was able to survive was Rabbinical Judaism, which gave up the centrality of the Temple in Jerusalem and replaced it with the Torah and its "proper" interpretation: this therefore put a premium on mass literacy and the ability to carefully reason, at a time when such abilities were extremely rare - so rare that scholars have estimated only 3% of Jews in Jesus' day were literate. Mass literacy didn't come to most of Europe until the mid-19th century (and to places like Russia and Italy until the 20th), while Jews had been reading, writing and celebrating scholarship as a form of worship for the past 1900 years. Is it any wonder then that they excelled in professions which placed a premium on skills they'd inculcated for entirely different reasons?

Besides, as grandstar already noted, due to rampant discrimination it's not as if there were many other occupations open to them other than finance, business, law and industry. In 19th century Europe, the "prestige" careers were in government, farming and the army, all of which barred Jews (in many places they couldn't own land). Being "in trade" or working in industry was regarded as "undignified", which only slowly changed as people in these fields began to make vast sums of money.

In any case, it isn't even correct to say that "Ashkenazi Jews" as a group were "successful", even in the 20th century, as the prosperous Jews of Britain, France and Germany were vastly outnumbered by the pauperised "Ostjuden" of Poland, Russia and other Eastern European countries, from whose ranks the great majority of American Jews are descended. This vast number of penniless Jews only "disappeared" after 1939 because Hitler systematically murdered them, not because of any unique talents they supposedly had. Ironically enough, the same quacks who go on and on about "Ashkenazi Jews" today have very close personal and political links to the Hitler-admiring types who deny the Holocaust ever happened!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:

God is white

Pathetic!!!!! undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2019
grandstar:

Oh they did! Many came to build the railroads.

There was this Akokite when I was in Lag. His surname was Clinton. I asked where from. He said Cayman islands.

I also have another friend. His mom's surname is Osbourne. Her parents are from Sierra Leone. There's even a popular street in Mende, Maryland, Lagos State (Atiba Osbourne). Den boku.

we had Coker and Braithwaite when I was in unilag too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
IntrovertedK:
not all whites though and mind you there are black racists too. They hate whites with passion too.

Whites have given blacks hundreds of reasons to hate them. The hate that whites receive is a result of the hatred they have been giving out for hundreds of years. Like the bible says "Give And You Shall Receive."
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2019
omohayek:

1. Many of the achievements blindly attributed to "Ashkenazi Jews" by "race realists" [aka racists] are actually due to Sephardi Jews: Spinoza was a Sephardi, as were prominent English families like the Sassoons, and every single prominent Jewish philosopher of the Middle Ages [e.g. Maimonides]. Until the Haskalah [Jewish Enlightenment] of the 18th century, real Ashkenazim in central Europe were laggards, irrelevant to science, art, literature or anything outside dry Talmudic scholarship and mystic mumbo-jumbo.
2. After the Second Jewish Revolt in AD 132-135, the only form of Judaism that was able to survive was Rabbinical Judaism, which gave up the centrality of the Temple in Jerusalem and replaced it with the Torah and its "proper" interpretation: this therefore put a premium on mass literacy and the ability to carefully reason, at a time when such abilities were extremely rare - so rare that scholars have estimated only 3% of Jews in Jesus' day were literate. Mass literacy didn't come to most of Europe until the mid-19th century (and to places like Russia and Italy until the 20th), while Jews had been reading, writing and celebrating scholarship as a form of worship for the past 1900 years. Is it any wonder then that they excelled in professions which placed a premium on skills they'd inculcated for entirely different reasons?

Besides, as grandstar already noted, due to rampant discrimination it's not as if there were many other occupations open to them other than finance, business, law and industry. In 19th century Europe, the "prestige" careers were in government, farming and the army, all of which barred Jews (in many places they couldn't own land). Being "in trade" or working in industry was regarded as "undignified", which only slowly changed as people in these fields began to make vast sums of money.

In any case, it isn't even correct to say that "Ashkenazi Jews" as a group were "successful", even in the 20th century, as the prosperous Jews of Britain, France and Germany were vastly outnumbered by the pauperised "Ostjuden" of Poland, Russia and other Eastern European countries, from whose ranks the great majority of American Jews are descended. This vast number of penniless Jews only "disappeared" after 1939 because Hitler systematically murdered them, not because of any unique talents they supposedly had. Ironically enough, the same quacks who go on and on about "Ashkenazi Jews" today have very close personal and political links to the Hitler-admiring types who deny the Holocaust ever happened!

A disproportionate amount of Jewish accomplishments are from the ashkenazim.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Favor99, Watch this video, is this what you mean when you say there is little racism in America now, is this what you mean by whites are trying to do right by blacks?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

A disproportionate amount of Jewish accomplishments are from the ashkenazim.
I take the time to write you a considered and factual response, and all you have to follow up with is the same old meaningless generalities? Right after I pointed out that most "Ashkenazim" were penniless right up until the Nazis slaughtered 6 million of them? I suppose it's my own fault for expecting more. I have better ways to spend my time than this.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2019
omohayek:

I take the time to write you a considered and factual response, and all you have to follow up with is the same old meaningless generalities? Right after I pointed out that most "Ashkenazim" were penniless right up until the Nazis slaughtered 6 million of them? I suppose it's my own fault for expecting more. I have better ways to spend my time than this.

U are a very stupid pompous useless bastard !!
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

Is anyone still chaining them in the America?.They are now free so why can't they come back to their homeland since they feel they are hated in America? They still choose to remain in America and be discriminated against.

Where is our homeland other than America?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
omohayek:

You're even dumber than I thought! How is an Africa they've never seen any more their "homeland" than it is for the white people who mistreat them? You are the very definition of the ignorant, self-hating "house ni**er" Africoon who always rushes to defend "massa" no matter the circumstance, even when his own kith and kin are the ones being whipped, raped and lynched.

That's better. grin grin grin
Wetdick come here and read the definition of a coon. tongue
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by omohayek: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
urahara:

U are a very stupid pompous useless bastard !!

Whether penniless or not , the vast enormous achievements of the ashkenazim can't simple be explained by culture.

Good day.

Yes, that's the spirit! Good to see you've dropped the pretense of being anything more than yet another self-hating ignoramus who is immune to facts and reason, who substitutes ad hominems for the intellect and knowledge he lacks, and who only lives to parrot racist propaganda that insists he and his own parents, siblings and other relatives are barely above gorillas and chimpanzees in some hierarchy of worth. You're beyond redemption, but at least I can take some comfort in knowing that I've flagged up for at least a few gullible souls that you aren't worth taking seriously in the slightest. You are a Nigerian Uncle Ruckus, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

Homeland means ancestral home. Whether you like it or not Africa is the ancestral home of African Americans. Same way Europe is homeland of white Americans.
The fact remains that when you find yourself somewhere you are not appreciated or welcomed, the
wise thing to do is move to a place where you can feel welcomed. If blacks feel they are hated in America they are free to leave and go to a more hospitable place. They can't just keep forcing themselves to be loved by the majority white race in America. It's not a must to live in America.

We don't want love from those demons we just want them to leave us alone. undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
omohayek:

Thanks for this. Facts are sacrosanct.

We should all never be carried away by the achievement of any race or group or people. Such thinking rather than signify knowledge, it might sadly indicate the reverse.

It's like travelling to Tokyo and be so blown away by it to ask how we can be like them. Such ones don't realise the public debt is a mind boggling 250% of GDP

Or visit Qatar and state that they have oil like us and why can't Nigeria be like that. .

As you correctly pointed out, majority of European Jews were poor. You had the Jewish slum of Krakow, Poland where the Nazi picked up many Jews

Majority of the Lithuanian Jews were so poor that some of them resorted to begging in order to survive.

Even today, many Jewish Russian emigres today are poor and many will remain that way because a good many are orthodox Jews or eschew work to live a holy life.

There's this Jewish joke.

A Jew met another Jew reading an Arab daily. He enquired why read an Arab tabloid when you know they hate us. And he replied, " On the contrary, they say we are rich and powerful and that we control the world".

Many a serious things are said in jest. Unfortunately, it's such exxagerations foes and friends want to believe and many a time, can lead to dreadful consequences. Those exaggerated statements can either be a praise or an accusation that lies at the heart of xenophobia or pogroms.

" Africans are taking our jobs. setting up business and stealing our women" shouts a xenophobic black south African and the next thing is to start looting African owned businesses and killing the owners.

The purpose of education is to enable us dig beneath the surface and not believe the hype. To be truly learned, we need to ask ourselves whether what we believe is based on facts or on sensationalism.

Someone I know once said Adeleke is richer than Dangote. I tried to convince him otherwise bit he was adamant. He had no facts to defend this monsense but held on to it. It's irritating that any rich Nigerian in a blog is a billionaire. Is Hishpuppi or E-money a billionaire?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
omohayek:

Again you show your total ignorance. Clearly you are unaware that black slaves were systematically mixed up to prevent those of similar origins from plotting against their masters, that their families were routinely split up and sold off to different plantations, that it was forbidden to teach them to read and write on pain of death, and that even after "emancipation" they were denied (and are still being denied) decent schooling? How are they then supposed to know which part of "Africa" is their "homeland"? Or do you think "Africa" is just one big homogeneous place, despite being an African yourself? And in any case, what's all this meaningless rubbish about "forcing themselves to be loved by the majority white race", as if they're trying to do anything other than live their lives in peace?

As I said, you don't have the first clue about anything whatsoever, and are nothing but an empty vessel parroting self-hating racist inanities. You couldn't say the first concrete thing about the black experience in America, and have probably never even stepped foot in any of the countries whose white people you blindly worship, but that doesn't stop you from regurgitating bullsh*t you probably took in from some neo-nazi website.

grin
Wetdick he is schooling you on what a coon is since you didn't want to listen to me. I have to follow this man. cheesy
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ugosample:

the guy you quoted is right to an extent.

But people like you often create excuses for black folks.

And that talk about black Americans paving way for we to come and enjoy today is just... . undecided

Black folks worldwide were struggling to free themselves from oppression and colonialism during the same period (While black Americans are fighting for civil rights, black Africans were fighting to push the colonialists out)

So black Americans should spare us that crap and fix themselves

And black Africans too should fix themselves too

What excuses am I making?... and for what? Didn't the Civil Right Movement made it possible for Blacks and others to have the same rights as Whites?....or is that crap? No doubt..... Black Americans are still struggling against oppression..... why should they run away to a place ... a culture they don't know? They were brought there and unlike the other races...cannot even be deported because they have no country of origin.... can't even claim tribe.
And yes...we should also fix ourselves...we are being oppressed by our own...and now the Colonists are back..... Chinese and Arabs and Indians and others...gradually enslaving us in our own land and what do we do?...get visas and run to another man's land....but yet be criticizing the African American instead of learning from them.... or learning from the struggles against oppression from Mandela and others right here on the continent.
If this act of Police abuse happened in Nigeria...what would we do?...get on Social Media and be shouting Police is your friend. No doubt... Black oppression is worldwide.... but why are we indirectly supporting it by pulling each other down?
Divide and Conquer ..... the motto of the oppressor

United we stand divided we fall..... the motto of the oppressed

We need to stop ad think which we are really supporting.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Reeses:

Whatever if you want respect from your master "white" then start by pulling up your pants.when you get your small paycheck every friday try not to waste it immediately on irrelevant things tatoos,women,clubing,illegal stuffs.you wonder why[b] Asians or other races don't get much racism from whites in America..[/b]fix your damn self

You just proved your ignorance with the bolded statement. Other races are discriminated against as well but they sit back and take it and expect us to fight the battle for them. We used to include them when we were fighting for what is right but we don't anymore because they aren't united with us when things aren't right. For now on they can "hold their own nuts." That's why when Trump kicked the Muslims, and the Mexicans out we said nothing just kicked back and watched as they do with us.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by urahara(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ugosample:

the guy you quoted is right to an extent.

But people like you often create excuses for black folks.

And that talk about black Americans paving way for we to come and enjoy today is just... . undecided

Black folks worldwide were struggling to free themselves from oppression and colonialism during the same period (While black Americans are fighting for civil rights, black Africans were fighting to push the colonialists out)

So black Americans should spare us that crap and fix themselves

And black Africans too should fix themselves too

Saying that only gets some buffons to call you a " Nigerian Uncle Ruckus ".
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Originalsly:

What excuses am I making?... and for what? Didn't the Civil Right Movement made it possible for Blacks and others to have the same rights as Whites?....or is that crap? No doubt..... Black Americans are still struggling against oppression..... why should they run away to a place ... a culture they don't know? They were brought there and unlike the other races...cannot even be deported because they have no country of origin.... can't even claim tribe.
And yes...we should also fix ourselves...we are being oppressed by our own...and now the Colonists are back..... Chinese and Arabs and Indians and others...gradually enslaving us in our own land and what do we do?...get visas and run to another man's land....but yet be criticizing the African American instead of learning from them.... or learning from the struggles against oppression from Mandela and others right here on the continent.
If this act of Police abuse happened in Nigeria...what would we do?...get on Social Media and be shouting Police is your friend. No doubt... Black oppression is worldwide.... but why are we indirectly supporting it by pulling each other down?
Divide and Conquer ..... the motto of the oppressor

United we stand divided we fall..... the motto of the oppressed

We need to stop ad think which we are really supporting.

I'm not saying they should move here America is their home

they should just spare us that crap that blacks from elsewhere are "reaping the fruits " of their labour

Blacks have been moving to America prior to civil rights...
And it's not as if Africans were sleeping when they were protesting civil rights

we were trying to push out the colonialists

And yes you have agreed to my point...

black folks are oppressed worldwide

And we need to work together

And afro American should quit looking down on us and thinking that they are better than we are when in reality they are not

.some of the most derogatory things said to me were from punk ass Afro Americans undecided

And And you know the attitude a good number of them

we all should quit that behaviour

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

Pathetic!!!!! undecided

You again? Don't you remember my moniker? tongue
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wordson:
the first humans to walk dis earth were Adam and Eve and dey were not Africans, Neither did life originate in Africa for crying out loud! Life originated in Asia as my fact stated.... Where in d name of God did u get ur thesis from? angry
yes this first humans to walk this earth were adam and eve and i am telling u that both adam and eve were africans and the garden of eden was in africa. From africa the early humans migrated to asia then from asia they migrated to europe then from europe to the new world(america).
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:

You again? Don't you remember my moniker? tongue

Yeah, you are the pathetic one. grin
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wordson:

You do know there were always black Asians, don't you?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Wordson(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
lefulefu:
yes this first humans to walk this earth were adam and eve and i am telling u that both adam and eve were africans and the garden of eden was in africa. From africa the early humans migrated to asia then from asia they migrated to europe then from europe to the new world(america).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) / 16-Year-Old Boy Arrested With 14 Female Panties In Ogun / Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.