Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) (54123 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Police Officers Manhandle And Beat Up A Woman In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Wordson(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

You do know there were always black Asians, don't you?
d bible only recognized 2 humans in d beginning...Adam and Eve.. From Dem came all human race.like I said, d black color must Av come to be d result of climatic factors on dir gene.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wordson:
d bible only recognized 2 humans in d beginning...Adam and Eve.. From Dem came all human race.like I said, d black color must Av come to be d result of climatic factors on dir gene.

Adam and Eve were black why is it so hard for you to believe that? You probably believe the Christ was white.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm not saying they should move here America is their home

they should just spare us that crap that blacks from elsewhere are "reaping the fruits " of their labour

Blacks have been moving to America prior to civil rights...
And it's not as if Africans were sleeping when they were protesting civil rights

we were trying to push out the colonialists

And yes you have agreed to my point...

black folks are oppressed worldwide

And we need to work together

And afro American should quit looking down on us and thinking that they are better than we are when in reality they are not

.some of the most derogatory things said to me were from punk ass Afro Americans undecided

And And you know the attitude a good number of them

we all should quit that behaviour

Hmmm....Black Americans are saying others are reaping the fruits of their labour?...this is news to me....never heard about that....but that's a fact and personally... they should be saying that a whole lot to inform and remind sooo many of us who believe they do nothing.
On looking down.... no doubt...but we look down on them a whole lot more since we have 'caste mentality' and see them all as descendants of slaves therefore in our minds they are all slaves...lowest caste.
On their part..looking down on us.... it's no different from other races because of how Africans are widely portrayed by the mass media. Thanks to the internet.... information is no longer controlled by a few and perception of Africans by African Americans have significantly improved wayy more than 100% over recent times and still improving.
Nollywood had unknowingly done a tremendous job in changing the perception of Africans .... uprooted the image Hollywood was pushing for yearssss. Do you think Hollywood would now dare to remake a Tarzan movie?
It is for us to help educate and share our culture to those in the diaspora ... and help bridge the great gap created by the Slave Trade and oppressors.
And yesss..... the back and forth need to stop. The invitation by the Ghanaian President to all Africans in the diaspora to visit the Motherland was sooo inspiring. A few of my friends have taken up the offer.
Yes...we need to bridge the gap.

No matter where you come from...
As long as you're a Black man....
you're an African
No mind your nationality ...
you've got the identity of an African

Peter Tosh (original member of Bob Marley and the Wailers)

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Wordson(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

Adam and Eve were black why is it so hard for you to believe that? You probably believe the Christ was white.
Adam and Eve were never black.. Where did u get ur suggestion from ? undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa,please come confirm this gist ooo
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

We don't want love from those demons we just want them to leave us alone. undecided
Blacks are the ones who don't want to be left alone. If whites decide not to have anything to do with blacks and then provide an area of land for them to stay you will see blacks everywhere protesting in anger. Isn't it?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah, you are the pathetic one. grin

Really sis? undecided cheesy
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wordson:
the first humans to walk dis earth were Adam and Eve and dey were not Africans, Neither did life originate in Africa for crying out loud! Life originated in Asia as my fact stated.... Where in d name of God did u get ur thesis from? angry

My friend keep shut.

It is impossible for black ppl to come from other races. You either accept they were black or accept that the bible is bullshit. Something has to give
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hotzone:

Real blacks are hated and victimized just like Igbo guys are been denied access to rule this downgraded country

That eroded land needs to be fixed first

Charity begins at home
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

Is anyone still chaining them in the America?.They are now free so why can't they come back to their homeland since they feel they are hated in America? They still choose to remain in America and be discriminated against.

Hahaha...lol " Homeland" after calling them akata you still expect them to feel at home and come to Africa??
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Really sis? undecided cheesy

Just playing, I was referring to your comment that God is white. smiley
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

Blacks are the ones who don't want to be left alone. If whites decide not to have anything to do with blacks and then provide an area of land for them to stay you will see blacks everywhere protesting in anger. Isn't it?

Bullshyt. We had that once and was very prosperous didn't rely on those demons for anything. We had our own successful communities own our banks, stores, schools, restaurants, you name it. Every family had cars and money and we were doing better than those demons. Out of jealousy those evil demons bombed the community killing over 3 thousand people. Why don't you research before you make your coon comments?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martin0:

I already replied she is an African woman, the reason I'm making the point that she is African is some of the people on Nairaland are always throwing out the lie that the cops don't mess with Africans only black American because black Americans don't know how to behave. What will they say now? This video proves that you don't have to do anything wrong in order for those demons to terrorize you. The cop was the one who was disorderly. That girl did nothing wrong, he abused her because as you can hear in the video he didn't like her tone of voice.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

I already replied she is an African woman, the reason I'm making the point that she is African is some of the people on Nairaland are always throwing out the lie that the cops don't mess with Africans only black American because black Americans don't know how to behave. What will they say now? This video proves that you don't have to do anything wrong in order for those demons to terrorize you. The cop was the one who was disorderly. That girl did nothing wrong, he abused her because as you can hear in the video he didn't like her tone of voice.

OK good you have made sense
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

Bullshyt. We had that once and was very prosperous didn't rely on those demons for anything. We had our own successful communities own our banks, stores, schools, restaurants, you name it. Every family had cars and money and we were doing better than those demons. Out of jealousy those evil demons bombed the community killing over 3 thousand people. Why don't you research before you make your coon comments?
You didn't mention the particular incident. Please kindly provide a source so I can read up the incident and figure out the true story.

It still hasn't explained why blacks get upset when certain areas are marked whites only. If you want to be left alone why get upset when the whites say you ain't invited to their hotels, restaurant, shopping malls etc?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Hahaha...lol " Homeland" after calling them akata you still expect them to feel at home and come to Africa??
Africans will be glad to receive them. Don't you think Africans love African Americans? Why do you think hippop culture is popular in Africa? Isn't because of the love?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

You didn't mention the particular incident. Please kindly provide a source so I can read up the incident and figure out the true story.

It still hasn't explained why blacks get upset when certain areas are marked whites only. If you want to be left alone why get upset when the whites say you ain't invited to their hotels, restaurant, shopping malls etc?

They are breaking the law, it has nothing to do with them being white and we want to be with them. The point is we can do and go wherever the hell we want in America just like they can. We can't keep those demons from moving into our neighborhoods. Go to youtube and type in the words gentrification, Rosewood, and Black Wall Street. I gave your coon azz the true story.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

Africans will be glad to receive them. Don't you think Africans love African Americans? Why do you think hippop culture is popular in Africa? Isn't because of the love?

Oh pls they don't love them. Have you even been to America? You don't call someone you love names and look down on them. Ppl in Africa are poor imitators, they need to come up with their own shitt
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

They are breaking the law, it has nothing to do with them being white and we want to be with them. The point is we can do and go wherever the hell we want in America just like they can. We can't keep those demons from moving into our neighborhoods. Look up the word gentrification and Black Wall Street. I gave your coon azz the true story.

I'm sorry. I don't see this much outrage when fellow blacks break the law

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm sorry. I don't see this much outrage when fellow blacks break the law

Do you see outrage by whites when whites break the laws and murder innocent people of other races, no you do not because they protect their own and the system protects them, always have?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Oh pls they don't love them. Have you even been to America? You don't call someone you love names and look down on them. Ppl in Africa are poor imitators, they need to come up with their own shitt
African Americans are the ones who actually hate Africans. They look down on Africans like they are a superior version of the black race. Thanks to living together with the white man. Africans love African Americans because Africans like anything foreign. Send an African lady a handbag bought from the U.S and she will appreciate far more than a handbag bought it Nigeria. Then why not appreciating an African American boyfriend or girlfriend better as long as the foreign touch they crave for is there?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

They are breaking the law, it has nothing to do with them being white and we want to be with them. The point is we can do and go wherever the hell we want in America just like they can. We can't keep those demons from moving into our neighborhoods. go to youtube and look up the word gentrification, Rosewood, and Black Wall Street. I gave your coon azz the true story.
Now you are talking. That means it's not possible for blacks to be left alone. As long as you desire to go wherever the hell you want and whites can also do the same there will always be interaction and clashes between the races. You can't expect a black thug causing nuisance within a white neighbourhood not to be arrested simply because you want to be left alone.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by BlackSaints: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

I'm ADOS she is not, she is an African married to a black American anyway, what did she do wrong? undecided They called the pigs because they were threatened with a gun, the pigs came and terrorized them and never spoke to the man with the gun. They all should be fired and held accountable for their abuse of power. That pig was the only one being disorderly and out of control. This is how they are yet some people love to say that blacks bring the treatment upon themselves and the pig's aren't doing anything wrong. I can't see them as human beings anymore, and they wonder why they are so hated.
What is ADOS? undecided
Yeah she did nothing wrong,the cops are just crazy..
Which African country is she from...?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Delivar:

Now you are talking. That means it's not possible for blacks to be left alone. As long as you desire to go wherever the hell you want and whites can also do the same there will always be interaction and clashes between the races. You can't expect a black thug causing nuisance within a white neighbourhood not to be arrested simply because you want to be left alone.

I'm done with your cooning, you are one jealous Nigerian. undecided
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

How do you know she’s African? There’s a lot of Haitians in Miami that look and sound just like Nigerians. So she might be Caribbean.
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:

I'm done with your cooning, you are one jealous Nigerian. undecided
Lol. Not jealous. I just state things they way it appears. I don't take sides just because I am black or whatever. I don't know why you call whites demons. What exactly have they done to you that your fellows haven't done to themselves or whites haven't done to themselves too? Even whites enslaved themselves at some point in history. They are all a crime against humanity. Unfortunately your skin color only makes you regard it as a crime against blacks alone ignoring the fact that blacks and whites have been mistreating their own races too.

Anyway, are you from Nigeria or born and raised in America?
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
khiaa:
Favor99, Watch this video, is this what you mean when you say there is little racism in America now, is this what you mean by whites are trying to do right by blacks?
Of course there is racism. If you go back to that post I wrote you will see that I admitted that there is a problem of police harassing innocent blacks.
But in my personal experience, police officers are very nice.
Can you compare this to what was happening in 1950’s or 1960’s America? Things might not be where we want them to be. But Things are getting better, slowly but surely. In 1960’s America the officer wouldn’t be charged. She would have gone to jail and been lynched
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Favor99(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlackSaints:
What is ADOS? undecided
Yeah she did nothing wrong,the cops are just crazy..
Which African country is she from...?
American Descendants of Slaves
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by Ayobamiefu(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Am into BDSM n a submissive. I want to meet a real mistress ..Am into Everything such as bondage. Rimming. Roleplay. Body worship. CBT. Etc.but am not into Edgeplay. Watersport. Scatplay. WHAPSAPP 07038882317... Am a kinky guy so feel free to tell me ur kinky side n fantasies. PLS DONT CONTACT ME IF U R NOT READY FOR THE REAL THING
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:19am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

Do you see outrage by whites when whites break the laws and murder innocent people of other races, no you do not because they protect their own and the system protects them, always have?

I'm talking about blacks sis, don't deflect. Let's focus on our own ppl
Re: Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

How do you know she’s African? There’s a lot of Haitians in Miami that look and sound just like Nigerians. So she might be Caribbean.

I've heard ppl say this before.

I don't think she's African too, not with that name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.