Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ (7021 Views)

How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / Things To Do B4 During And After Sex (nauthy Chat 18+) / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
I do that a lot with my bf cus of d distance and I think its help when it comes to LDR
How then do u handle the urge since distance is a barrier ?
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
mhisbliss:
But spending money is sweeter than a thousand years of sex, see this guy o. cheesy
money is not my problem u know DAT. I made my millions a long time ago.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

How then do u handle the urge since distance is a barrier ?
.. Am use to it so it nutin..
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Every good phone sexx ends with mastirbasipn and I don't think that might be ideal for decent couples...it is so demanding if you understand what I mean...
thanks boss I dont do DAT oh. cos I want to easily born.I apprec8 ur reply
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Am use to it so it nutin..
I believe you...
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

I believe you...
.. Lol,
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
Why then are you introducing or enlightening people on what u don't do and what you think have adverse effec
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
When then are you introducing or enlightening people on what u don't do and what you think have adverse effect?
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

When then are you introducing or enlightening people on what u don't do and what you think have adverse effec
are u an animal I said I Neva did DAT so to get kids easily but wats bad in phone intimacy if my girl is not around did u want me to go to hotel and mess around or cheat. I put a blog so we learn is beta to do dis Dan cheat. I do dis but not mastabate
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Lol,
Don't you believe you grin
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
are u an animal I said I Neva did DAT so to get kids easily but wats bad in phone intimacy if my girl is not around did u want me to go to hotel and mess around or cheat. I put a blog so we learn is beta to do dis Dan cheat. I do dis but not mastabate
If u truly do phone sexx, what ends the call?
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Don't you believe you tongue grin
... Its kind of funny bt anyways tnks
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
... Its kind of funny bt anyways tnks
In your first comment, you kind of frank but in recent ones, you sound more of shy....
I love your first comment.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:
If u truly do phone sexx, what ends the call?
DAT question is deep
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

In your first comment, you kind of frank but in recent ones, you sound more of shy....
I love your first comment.
.. Thanks wink
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Preshy561(f): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
u think is easy DAT a matured man like me stay witout sex. av not be wit my girl since did year started and is so difficult. I got blood in my body not firewood am not d kind of peson to mess around wit prostitudes I try to be fateful and even at DAT me and my girl are having serios issues. I think of sex all d time. u are still very young dats why you judge me easily. gosh! I want to marry asap.
Lol. I will like to come for your wedding oo.
Please, do and marry. grin
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by CuntBobby: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Remove your mind from sex, talk about important things that will help you grow spiritually, physically, economically and otherwise, that way, you wouldn't have time for sexual talks.

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Thanks wink
I want you to enlighten me how u really feel when you feel like having sexx and ur partner is nowhere close. I'm inquisitive based on the fact that I don't want to involve my partner with such act for the fear of her making wrong move since we are into distant relationship.
Thanks in advance as your explicit and sincere response will be appreciated...
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by mhisbliss(f): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
money is not my problem u know DAT. I made my millions a long time ago.
Well, some of us are yet to make the millions you made a long time ago.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

I want you to enlighten me how u really feel when you feel like having sexx and ur partner is nowhere close. I'm inquisitive based on the fact that I don't want to involve my partner with such act for the fear of her making wrong move since we are into distant relationship.
Thanks in advance as your explicit and sincere response will be appreciated...
... Whenever I ve d urge I just occupy myself with some work or maybe some exercise and mk sure my mind isn't there cus this tin is matter of heart and ur thinking. Although I don't really like this chat sex of a tin like I said earlier but d fact that my bf introduced it and I don't wanna hear story that touch so I accept it cus he masturbate and release with it which I don't do Cus I don't so much believe in it. So I hold myself and sometimes I turn him down in a reasonable way. What I will just say is don't introduce it to ur partner cus she might nt like it and if she can hold her body and keep herself and thinking busy it gonna mk sense.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
... Whenever I ve d urge I just occupy myself with some work or maybe some exercise and mk sure my mind isn't there cus this tin is matter of heart and ur thinking. Although I don't really like this chat sex of a tin like I said earlier but d fact that my bf introduced it and I don't wanna hear story that touch so I accept it cus he masturbate and release with it which I don't do Cus I don't so much believe in it. So I hold myself and sometimes I turn him down in a reasonable way. What I will just say is don't introduce it to ur partner cus she might nt like it and if she can hold her body and keep herself and thinking busy it gonna mk sense.
Wow! Explicit. Thanx.
But I don't think UV ever joined him in the act of masturbation before, while having phone sexx have u?
Has he instructed u to do that before?
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Wow! Explicit. Thanx.
But I don't think UV ever joined him in the act of masturbation before, have u?
Has he instructed u to go that before?
... I dont do it and I don't think I will ever do it cus I desist it and am trying my best for him to stop and I think there is changes.
Not even now that he is always busy at work so no time for it anymore, just our regular chat and some important tins.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
... I dont do it and I don't think I will ever do it cus I desist it and am trying my best for him to stop and I think there is changes.
Not even now that he is always busy at work so no time for it anymore, just our regular chat and some important tins.
But has he requested of u before? What was ur response? Were you always aware when he started matorbating while u guys chat? How do u feel when he starts?
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

But has he requested of u before? What was ur response? Were you always aware when he started matorbating while u guys chat? How do u feel when he starts?
.. He knows I don't like it and anything he start his own I just dey look him like mumu.lol..
Between you are too inquisitive,.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:
.. He knows I don't like it and anything he start his own I just dey look him like mumu.lol..
Between you are too inquisitive,.
OK thanx, let me hang it here since iv bn accused cheesy

You are also conservative....thanx tho.
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Rosay15(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

OK thanx, let me hang it here since iv bn accused cheesy

You are also conservative....thanx tho.
Better cheesy.. You're welcome
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Boyooosa(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rosay15:

Better cheesy.. You're welcome
I wish u u r my friend...
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. I will like to come for your wedding oo.
Please, do and marry. grin
wayo u dey play me 419 didnt I begged u to spend Xmas in west u refused. u know dats my greatest wish dis year am tired of dis lifestyle at dis age in my life. wen it happens u will be number 1. in fact I will pay plane ticket from owerri.lol
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. I will like to come for your wedding oo. Please, do and marry. grin
God bless u dear u have a good heart
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
rxgodwin:
Really? Are we doing sex ed on NL now
sware u be virgen Hippocrates
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by folarr(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
phone intimacy is a great way to spice up your sex life, whether you're doing it because your partner is far away, because you're not ready to have other kinds of sex together yet, because you just want to try something new, or any other reason! To have great phone intimacy, you need to let loose, stop being self-conscious, and be ready to get turned on, no matter how silly you may feel at first.

Let loose and get in the mood. It will be difficult for you to enjoy yourselves if you feel tense or silly, so before you call, do whatever you need to do to get yourself comfortable and feeling sexyof sex. Here are some ideas:
Tidy up your room and make the bed
Dim the lights, perhaps set up some candles
Play soft music
Have a bath or shower (and a shave, if you like)
Think of a role play to spice up the call (you two skinny dipping, etc.)
Put on (or take off!) your favorite, sexiest clothes and underwear
Set out some intimacy gadgets
Turn yourself on by gently caressing your body, or thinking about your lover, or imagining sexual encounters you've had or would like to have... but don't let yourself get too turned on just yet -- that's what the phone call is for!

Begin the call. Once you have your partner on the phone, take things at a speed you're both comfortable with. There's no "correct" way to have phone intimacy.
If it helps you relax, spend a few minutes chatting before you get started... just don't let yourselves get distracted from your sexy goal.
A low, soft tone of voice or heavy breathing can help set the mood, but don't force it if doing so is unnatural for you: speaking and breathing comfortably in your normal tone of voice will be sexier than an awkwardly forced attempt at sounding sexy.
Introduce a casual topic that will segue nicely into sexy talk. Getting started is possibly the hardest part, especially if it's your first time! Pick a topic that's easy for you to bring up, but which has the potential to spiral into steamier territory. Examples:
How much you miss them, or wish they were with you
What you would like to do if they were with you
What you're wearing and how you look in it
What you're doing
How you're feeling
Ask your partner to describe any of the above to you
Escalate into sexy talk. Once you have the ball rolling and you're feeling comfortable, try getting bolder with your descriptions, or bring up new, sexier topics. A good approach is to describe, or ask your partner to describe, the following three things:
What you're doing : Describe how you look and the way you're touching yourself. Be as coy or as raunchy as you like!
Ask for "advice" -- for example, "should I start playing with my underwear?"
Tell them what you'd like them to do, if they're willing.
Don't feel bad if you're not comfortable with touching yourself -- you can still let them know that you're enjoying simply listening to them.
What you're imagining : This could be, for example, what you'd like to be doing with your partner, a moment from great sex the two of you have had in the past, or a mental image of what they're describing to you.
You might want to start out slow: begin with tame descriptions like "first, I'd stroke your hair" or "I really like the way your chest looks in a T-shirt", before moving on to steamier things like "then I'd kiss your neck" or "remember when you did that thing to me in the shower?"
As always, how explicit you get, and how quickly, is entirely up to you.
How you're feeling: Describe the physical and emotional feelings you're experiencing as a result of what you're doing and/or what they're saying.
Moaning is a great way to communicate how good you're feeling. However, there's no need to to do this if you're not comfortable with it. You can start with just letting your breath go at first, to help bring out little moans into louder moans.
Let them know when they've described or done something you really enjoyed. Likewise, don't be afraid to tell them when you don't enjoy something -- it'll allow the two of you to move on to something else that you'll both find enjoyable.
Masturbate and orgasm (optional). Mutual masturbation and orgasm are excellent additions to phone intimacy, but they're not a requirement by any means.
Don't feel bad if your partner doesn't join you in masturbating. If you don't want to masturbate alone, ask them before you start if they'd be interested in joining you. Likewise, don't get anxious if they start masturbating and you don't want to -- you're not obligated to join them. Just enjoy listening to them pleasure themselves.
Don't worry if one or both of you fail to reach orgasm. Think of it as the icing on the cake, rather than the goal of the exercise.
If you reach orgasm before your partner is ready to stop, don't go quiet! Continue talking to them, describing what you're feeling and imagining.
Finish. The point at which you decide to stop is up to you. There's no need to wait for orgasm -- or, indeed, to stop just because you've both come.
Akpasedekwayon��
Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Mcslize: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
mhisbliss:
But spending money is sweeter than a thousand years of sex, see this guy o. cheesy

This is what chases a guy away at the speed of light. The fear of a girl mentioning money is the root of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Area Guys Scectrely Video Pastor Caught Giving Married Woman Hot Døggy In Church / . / 'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.