Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ (7025 Views)

How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / Things To Do B4 During And After Sex (nauthy Chat 18+) / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ by Mcslize: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
money is not my problem u know DAT. I made my millions a long time ago.

Don't impress a lady with money. She will never love you genuinely. Hide the money and see if she will still stay by. Once confirmed she is not moved by whether you have some millions somewhere, then root out the money and show your true self. I will always portray myself as broke to a girl to see her true colour, and surprisingly show my true self thereafter.

Nothing beats when a girl is taking you for a ride just because of what she is benefiting from you. Remove that benefit and see if she will still stay.

Common sense no go kill most Nigeria guys o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? / Guy see the fat azz i fvk last night . Pictures added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.