Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? (21529 Views)

Discussion: Do You Think Women Are Equal Or Inferior To Men? / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Offpoint1: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I use to think the couple will just pray to God for a child, it will appear inside the stomach, after nine months they'll go somewhere to pray, like a vigil or something, then the baby dissappear from the stomach to the mum's hand, we were very churchy churchy while growing up. I didn't even know man and woman have to do something to have a baby till I was in the University, lol.
Till university? auntie lie small small...

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Offpoint1: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
sparkle7:

Being too churchy is not too good.
You got to know the good and the evil or else bad people will manipulate your naive mind.
Same reason God showed Adam & Eve the good Trees with good fruits and bad Trees with bad fruit.
So if you chose any then you live by it. Instead of blaming anyone for not telling you.
Sex Education should be Chiseled into every young mind that have come of age.
I dont like all these slangs mum and dad used for Pe.nis or Vagi.na. Which one is Pi Pi? Mum is Pe.nis! Haba!
First time I see someone who reason like, I'm always parents nicknaming sexual organs. They're just like every other part of the body, I hate all those pipi, kokoro nonsense.
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Chukalemon(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
First of all I thought it was God that gave babies and I also think that the come out through the anus but now I know better
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Offpoint1:

Till university? auntie lie small small...

Okay
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by gunnersway(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Seriously I used to think they will kinda cut open the woman's belly and remove the child, then sew her up. I never knew that there was sth called vagina and when I did find out I couldn't believe it cos it was so damn small for a big baby to come out of. My most funny experience when I was small then was this issue called sex, nollywood then didn't help matters at all cos when u see couples having sex in movies they will cover wrapper and be making forward and backward movement. Till the day I tried it at age 16 or so... Didnt even know that that opening was where my D..k was supposed to enter and I was replicating nollywood style. No wonder I didn't enjoy it, I was like is this the crap adults clamor for, that it's not sweet at all. So embarrassing until the day I learnt otherwise, I had to try and I will tell u that it was the sweetest thing to behold. So here we are

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
everything weak me sef me tink say after you go hospital to unzip somehow get the tin out and come home. not even knowing how it got there in the first place. lol ha ha klahhh
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by amjokes(f): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
As a child I taught it was through anus grin grin grin
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Thomthom(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I thought, what did I think sef?

Anyway, a lot of information is classified by parents but school and mostly peers and personal experiences declassifies such pieces of information.
Hummmmm
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by KIA51(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Then I thought it was from the nevell; and that after delivery, it will seal itself which is the cause of the slight mark we have there..... undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Freeman59: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Through the anus and I also thought adults were born as adults big as they are
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by wideawaken01: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
From Nyash, cause i thought there is only one hole down there like mine.

I never knew there is a better and sweeter hole that serve such purpose...

In fact the most powerful hole.
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Respect189: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:

grin
This is the funniest n best thread I have seen this year(from my own view).
hahahaha..
I also tot it was from the anus n I argued severally concerning my claim

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Lankybaby(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
when I was at a tender age...i thought a thing line from the chest to the stomach region is the line doctors would trim and cut to bring out the baby and after that they sow it back that makes the line there....but after many years I understood d concept

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Leksonrob(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
King44:
as for me I don spoil from small no one told me I just knew at a point though I wonder how women v.... could expand for the passage of a baby but with the help of books and YouTube I understood the process
you are still not young as at when you have access to internet if you are graduate my now..
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Poor you... embarassed

You must have been traumatized with such information at a tender age .
u av no idea
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Realist1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
As a child I used to form my opinions about pregnancy and child birth and later change it with time if I see it doesn't make sense.I used to think if women hit their stomach against a wall it becomes swollen and a baby will later form inside the stomach.Later it didn't make sense I changed it to after a woman eats so much food the stomach will become so big it will then form a baby in the woman's stomach and if they want to give birth her stomach will be cut with a knife and the baby will be brought out.Then I started thinking if they cut the stomach wouldn't the woman die? That thinking of if they cut her stomach may not be true also.How then? Maybe through the anus.
Na wa! I was very inquisitive as a child .I remember how I used to bombard my dad with a lot of questions as a child.I swear I actuallly asked him inquisitively and innocently .Dad how do women give birth? He laughed so hard and never told me.I think I was between 4-7 years old then.

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Saintefe1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thought d tummy was cut open and d baby brought out, it was later I got to know dat d name of dat process is known as c.s
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by EdiAbali: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
EmmyKOD

Integrated science is for Junior secondary school but
at my JSS I was already reading Biology key points, my brother gave me his biology key point, I read and loved it then started buying them.
I had different kind of biology key points, Biology is the only subject I understand very well till today

1 Like

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by machiti(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
Argument ensued in primary school class one day and everyone was just saying different things. I wasn't sure so I went home to ask my mum. She told me it was from the head.
Did not even think she could be telling something untrue. Went to school the next day and announced my new discovery.
Everyone was just looking at me like a mumu. Mind you na me dey carry first for the class so I was expected to know. Whenever I remember that confusion wey my mama put me I just dey laugh.
. you've made my day with dat ur new discovery
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Tomarak: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Same here, thought it's from anus until a friend told me is from V. I didn't believe her, had to confirm at home..[Qquote author=EdiAbali post=76901380]I thought it's from the Anus.

I didn't know until my JSS when I read it from Integrated Science Key Points by myself and still doubted it because I thought it's impossible

[/quote]
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Malawian(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
That was how we were having family time in my mum's room and we were discussing an Uncle having a hard time getting male kids. I was in Pry 1 or 2 then and so i asked my mum. How do women even get pregnant? and she told me that "if your pray, God will give you pregnancy". Of-course i believed her because we were 8 kids in number and my mum can pray for Africa. My mumu been still dey comot from garrage then. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by penearth(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
my taught was through the ANUS
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Jesuslvzme(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Me me?A don b4 dey born mi ooo
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by akdjr(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Me I know say na from pussy.
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by nicepoker101(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
stupidity:
At age 4 and my sister age 6 when she’s going to the toilet(pit toilet), she’ll ask me to follow her so I can help watch when she’s pooping to check if baby will fall out of her anus. Na grandma lie for her say na anus baby Dey come from. That’s what got her scared and always beg me to watch her poop to see if baby will fall out.

Crazy and weird.
your moniker says it all
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by TessBiwom(f): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin

Delaw00:
Exactly how i think,too badcheesy
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by phemmyflexxy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
I use to think women had only one hole down there, and that's were everything comes out from...
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by LemTech: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
I thought is only during prayer cos during church service our pastor then will always pray and also God to give children to those that don't have. I got to know the reality at a later year. Funny!
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by aniyphil: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
stupidity:
At age 4 and my sister age 6 when she’s going to the toilet(pit toilet), she’ll ask me to follow her so I can help watch when she’s pooping to check if baby will fall out of her anus. Na grandma lie for her say na anus baby Dey come from. That’s what got her scared and always beg me to watch her poop to see if baby will fall out.

Crazy and weird.

LOOOOOOOOL . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
For me, I think they just go to the hospital and collect the baby grin cheesy and then they massage the big tummy.
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by uchman80(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lawnray:
I only got to know about sex when I was in junior secondary school,nollywood was so decent that time,just lik I see in movies I tot all u have to do is gt married and hug ur wife once in a while and boom,pregnancy comes....I Neva tot about birth

Good innocent days
Funny
Re: As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? by Legendguy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
That was how I was arguing foolishly with my friend then the baby came from the anus, I find it hard to believe that baby come ouf from vagina, to me this place is too small for baby to come out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesian Family Finds Daughter Sweptaway In 2004 Tsunami / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.