Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y (5469 Views)

My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Ghanaian Carpenter Makes joystick-shaped Coffin For Womanizers (Photo) / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
angry angry angry

Am not being paid by bl@ody cassanovas to say this ,but i have eyes and ear to see and hear happenings Around nigeria .
I wont lie nor cover truth, Why will i do that?
Remember am a lady of the people not just a "Runsgirl next street" A nigerian born again(hypocrite) will like to put you through hell because you arent a child of God or born again .With these set of demonic men lying that they work for God in the office," You will know how brutal hell fire is and You will know devil is even a good person!
" Dey go show u pepper eh and Your tears gladdens their heart so much(pidgin for stupid english masters)" Not like players who might pose a threat to golddigging WIVES AND ladies but mutually or in business world they are so honourable and full of emotions.
I will never forget the day a born again man sets a sinful man up(if he is found guilty he will be useless for life) ,But to cut the story short" his cassanova oga set him free with emotions and honour .this is d man all muslim cleric preaches to every morning to give his life to allah because he is a moslem

I made a declaration that day WHICH IS "GOD THE FATHER IF YOU THROW THIS MAN TO HELL FIRE BECAUSE HE IS A WOMANIZER ,I WILL BURN DOWN SOME PART OF HEAVEN" and am damn serious,

NAIJA CHRISTIANS WHY CANT WE IMITATE CHRIST OR STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES ,ATTEIST ARE EVERYWHERE NOW ,YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR HYPOCRITICAL LIFE MARK MY WORDS.

And no fool should come here to tell me aM fighting churches ' know it that 75% churches in nigeria are demonic,
Pastors hmmm" LISTEN IF SOMEONE CAN USE GOD"S NAME FOR 419, WHAT STOPS HIM FROM CUTTING UR HEARTS,KIDNEYS AND GENITALS FOR FINANCIAL BUST " WOE TO NIGERIA"
LET ME STOP HERE ,TO BE CONTINUED..
Please guys tell me why born agains in nigeria are wicked while d acclaimed sinful men are kindhearted.

Pray for ambazonia

4 Likes

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
What are you saying? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Major wey no wan link us with army babes. You no dey keep promise o

2 Likes

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
What are you saying? undecided
My words are higher than u or what?
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Major wey no wan link us with army babes. You no dey keep promise o
Please my hands are tied ooo,

I av told u wat to do
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Please my hands are tied ooo,

I av told u wat to do
Enter barracks? far and work. Anyhow how you dey
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
My words are higher than u or what?
I don't understand undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

Enter barracks? far and work. Anyhow how you dey
am cul
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
I don't understand the nonsense you type. undecided
get out then ...isnt must 2 comment cowardice n afonja
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
am cul
When you ho dey lag make we club small
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
get out then ...isnt most 2 comment
Damn cry cry
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

When you ho dey lag make we club small
i left on tuesday i met one big headed guy like dat in a club ,
He is humourous n intelligent though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
Damn cry cry
bye bye idiot
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Adaibeku(f): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Born again from deeper life ,,,

Dos ones has Stone heart

Nice observation though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by dukeprince50: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
Crazy illiterate grin
wat is wrong wit u two? just kiss and make up na
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
wat is wrong wit u two? just kiss and make up na
loz
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by alert01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
angry angry angry

Am not being paid by bl@ody cassanovas to say this ,but i have eyes and ear to see what is happening Around nigeria .
Remember am a lady of the people not just a "Runsgirl next street" A nigerian born again(hypocrite) will like to put you to hell because you arent a child of God or born again .With these set of demonic men lying that they work for God in the office," You will know how brutal hell fire is and You will know devil is even a good person!
" Dey go show u pepper eh and Your tears gladdens their heart so much" Not like players who might pose a threat to golddigging WIVES AND ladies but mutually or in business world they are so honourable and full of emotions.
I will never forget the day a born again man sets a sinful man up(if he is found guilty he will be useless for life) ,But to cut the story short" his cassanova oga set him free with emotions and honour .this is d man all muslim cleric preaches to every morning to give his life to allah because he is a moslem

I made a declaration that day WHICH IS "GOD THE FATHER IF YOU THROW THIS MAN TO HELL FIRE BECAUSE HE IS A WOMANIZER ,I WILL BURN DOWN SOME PART OF HEAVEN" and am damn serious,

NAIJA CHRISTIANS WHY CANT WE IMITATE CHRIST OR STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES ,ATTEIST ARE EVERYWHERE NOW ,YOU WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR HYPOCRITICAL LIFE MARK MY WORDS.

And no fool should come here to tell me aM fighting churches ' know it that 75% churches in nigeria are demonic,
Pastors hmmm" LISTEN IF SOMEONE CAN USE GOD"S NAME FOR 419 FRAUD WHAT STOPS HIM FROM CUTTING UR HEARTS,KIDNEYS AND GENITALS FOR FINANCIAL BOAST " WOE TO NIGERIA"
Please guys tell me why born agains in nigeria are wicked while d acclaimed sinful men are kindhearted.

Pray for ambazonia

You can't even construct a proper English to drive home your point.

Most Nigerian girls are dumb and full of pride coupled with entitlement mentality. They already know Nigerians young men bow for pussy. they'll rather polish their pussy than brain. And as such most cannot thrive in an environment where merit only get the work done, and not the power of her pussy and breast

Are you this unfortunate and stupid?

Hoes everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by xpac01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
angry angry angry

Am not being paid by bl@ody cassanovas to say this ,but i have eyes and ear to see what is happening Around nigeria .
Remember am a lady of the people not just a "Runsgirl next street" A nigerian born again(hypocrite) will like to put you to hell because you arent a child of God or born again .With these set of demonic men lying that they work for God in the office," You will know how brutal hell fire is and You will know devil is even a good person!
" Dey go show u pepper eh and Your tears gladdens their heart so much" Not like players who might pose a threat to golddigging WIVES AND ladies but mutually or in business world they are so honourable and full of emotions.

Pastors hmmm" LISTEN IF SOMEONE CAN USE GOD"S NAME FOR 419 FRAUD WHAT STOPS HIM FROM CUTTING UR HEARTS,KIDNEYS AND GENITALS FOR FINANCIAL BOAST " WOE TO NIGERIA"

Pray for ambazonia

Now look someone who peeped in to my wandering and wondering mind. You're so observant dear.

I work in a company where I discover that the most honorable and sincere guy among all our bosses is a man who never goes to church and womanizes to the core. Dealing with him or going any trip with him is heaven on earth. He treats you with so much kindness and love.

But those ones who claim to be born again and fake lifers, oh my, I just can't describe what hell you face when dealing with them.

Infact all through my stay in school, the most empathetic and cool people I have stayed with are the straight forward and seemingly good bad guys. You stay with the acclaimed "born again" you endure cheating, dirtiness and cruelty the whole semester.

5 Likes

Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by sacx: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
You are barely coherent, lady. Howbeit your message is understood and well received. I guess we have more people hiding under the cloak of religion whilst perpetrating evil. I won't at the moment give you a religious sermon on why this is predominant in Nigeria. Nevertheless, you can trust that there are a good number of people who hold their faith sacred and are at the same time endeared to humanity
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
angry angry angry

Pray for ambazonia

Bia AnalQueenluci i don dey wait for u make u fine me military babe and u are here composing poem
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2019
alert01:

Most Nigerian girls are dumb and full of pride coupled with entitlement mentality. They already know Nigerians young men bow for pussy. they'll rather polish their pussy than brain. And as such most cannot thrive in an environment where merit only get the work done, and not the power of her pussy and breast

Hoes everywhere
Your insults on me is so personal n it hurts.
i wl answer u tomorrow
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2019
ike24:

Bia AnalQueenluci i don dey wait for u make u fine me military babe and u are here composing poem
hapum! angry
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by ajimo54(m): 2:33am On Mar 24, 2019
alert01:

Hoes everywhere

Mr. English Language teacher. None of your sentences is error free! Instead of you to digest the lady's points, you kept looking for minor mistakes which you too ended up committing.��
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by aguizm(m): 3:41am On Mar 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Your insults on me is so personal n it hurts.
i wl answer u tomorrow
War start. grin grin grin
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by zexy2030(m): 4:28am On Mar 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
hapum! angry
I guess u r d black girl @ dp...where is ur ass for anal? chinemeremzo!
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2019
zexy2030:

I guess u r d black girl @ dp...where is ur ass for anal? chinemeremzo!
cheesy cheesy i had a special drilling on its reduction a year ago , gudmorning
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2019
alert01:

Hoes everywhere
I can see you going to the abode of wickedness,lies and extortion called church*** Wt 2 bibles . The message is so paining 2 u enemy of christ and humanity ba?

The satan u worship sent u 2 pick out "Is" "was" Them" to cover the truth.

Goodhearted people are now picking the lesson of the message rating it 120% and you born again demon is yabbing my "is" and was" .
For how long will u born again continue to break God's heart ,Because of ur wickedness thousands are atheist .

Angels in heaven has marked u for annihilation.
Wicked soul wt prophesy ,tongues n vision who demons in hell are better than.
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2019
aguizm:
War start. grin grin grin
which war?
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
ajimo54:

Mr. English Language teacher. None of your sentences is error free! Instead of you to digest the lady's points, you kept looking for minor mistakes which you too ended up committing.��
he is the hypocrite turning innocent people away from God...
if is in d army i would av sent him on an unknown destination.

cos am a fvcking crusader
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by alert01(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
I can see you going to the abode of wickedness,lies and extortion called church*** Wt 2 bibles . The message is so paining 2 u enemy of christ and humanity ba?

The satan u worship sent u 2 pick out "Is" "was" Them" to cover the truth.

Goodhearted people are now picking the lesson of the message rating it 120% and you born again demon is yabbing my "is" and was" .
For how long will u born again continue to break God's heart ,Because of ur wickedness thousands are atheist .

Angels in heaven has marked u for annihilation.
Wicked soul wt prophesy ,tongues n vision who demons in hell are better than.

I'm sorry
Re: Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y by AnalQueenluci: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
sacx:
You are barely coherent, lady. Howbeit your message is understood and well received. I guess we have more people hiding under the cloak of religion whilst perpetrating evil. I won't at the moment give you a religious sermon on why this is predominant in Nigeria. Nevertheless, you can trust that there are a good number of people who hold their faith sacred and are at the same time endeared to humanity
u can see most of them in night clubs ,
d more the church the more evil multiplies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resolved / There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick / Saddddest News On Mary J. Blige!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.