Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position (5380 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Thewave(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thanks to our ibo and Edo sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Organsmuggler(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kapeter(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Biafra 1-10.
Them too like ashewo bus fa. Them don even overrun west africa self especially gh. Every hotel/brothel na them. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:
Thanks to our ibo and Edo sisters.

The South West has the highest number of prostitutes. Come to Igbo land, you wouldn’t find any brothels, in fact, most of us don’t even know what a brothel is, but go to the South West, and you will find brothels staring at you in all directions.

4 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Scream(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

The South West has the highest number of prostitutes. Come to Igbo land, you wouldn’t find any brothels, in fact, most of us don’t even know what a brothel is, but go to the South West, and you will find brothels staring at you in all directions.

In SW their love for s•x won't make them wait to negotiate payment, prostitution no dey pay them.

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020

In SW their love for s•x won't make wait to negotiate payment, prostitution no dey pay them.

I swear bro. Especially Yoruba ladies. Them love dick die. Even mad man on the road can fvck a Yoruba monarchs wife without pay. grin
With that their dirty smelling Toto. No wonder Yoruba men are running away from them like cursed vagabonds. Yoruba women and dick are like 5 & 6 I tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by DeraNwamazi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't think the girl representing Nigeria is actually a Nigerian.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Dont know which tribe dominates okpo work in the SW. But here in PH its the Ibos. Our Edo sisters are represented abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Dont know which tribe dominates okpo work in the SW. But here in PH its the Ibos. Our Edo sisters are represented abroad.

That is how you guys will be saying trash anyhow.

Are they Ikwerre or igbo?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Sirconnect: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
ibo's are number one take it or leave it ;Dibo's are number one take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

That is how you guys will be saying trash anyhow.

Are they Ikwerre or igbo?

When I say the ibos I mean the SE. If i want to say Ikwerre I'll say it. Ibos especially those from Imo and Abia are the majority of Okpo, in PH, followed by Akwa Ibomites.

However the ibo okpo outnumber any other tribe. Go to any happening joint and see for yourself. Go to hotels and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

I understand IMO state, but their olosho biz starts and ends in IMO state. For Abia, your just lying. Those are ikwerres. During my time in ph however, the brothels where Yoruba dominated. What part of ph are you?

As earlier stated, the ibos are the majority as long as PH is concern. Go to GRA this evening and take a random sample for yourself. Go to hotels and take a random sample for yourself. It's sad what ibo girls are doing to themselves. Akwa Ibomites(low budget, you find them many in kai kai joints & brothels) are gradually learning the trade as well.

I'm not saying you wont find other tribes in the Okpo business, but the Ibos(SE) outnumber any by more than 10:1

As per your last question, I'm born and bred in PH. Theres no area I dont know unless it's a newly developed area. So my area does not matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Cerebellum: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol...lol

Werey OP

See post

Number one Holoshoooo business worldwide, Amaka!!
grin
Dem use Am do them ni

Don't ask me anythinggrin

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

As earlier stated, the ibos are the majority as long as PH is concern. Go to GRA this evening and take a random sample for yourself. Go to hotels and take a random sample for yourself. It's sad what ibo girls are doing to themselves. Akwa Ibomites are gradually learning the trade as well.

I'm not saying you wont find other tribes in the Okpo business, but the Ibos(SE) outnumber any by more than 10:1

Igbo outnumber any tribe by 10:1 are you crazed?

Una lying bu too much sha. I don’t know who you are trying to deceive though.

Anyways, have you actually asked them where they came from. Just because they bare Igbo name and surname does not mean they are Igbo.

As we all know, ph is an ikwerre city. Ikwerres are using Igbo names to commit all sorts of...

Go to eleme, search for the nearest brothel, enter, you will think that eleme is a Yoruba city. Yoruba olosho full everywhere. It’s much cheaper here because it’s Yoruba dominated. grin

N I can bet I know ph more than you. If you are a true ph son, you should know that Yoruba girls dominate ph in olosho biz.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Igbo outnumber any tribe by 10:1 are you crazed?

Una lying bu too much sha. I don’t know who you are trying to deceive though.

Anyways, have you actually asked them where they came from. Just because they bare Igbo name and surname does not mean they are Igbo.

As we all know, ph is an ikwerre city. Ikwerres are using Igbo names to commit all sorts of...

Go to eleme, search for the nearest brothel, enter, you will think that eleme is a Yoruba city. Yoruba olosho full everywhere. It’s much cheaper here because it’s Yoruba dominated. grin

Quiet there. Even if I close my eyes I can tell a Rivers person from a non Rivers person. Are Ikwerres the only tribe in Rivers answering Igboid names?

I've lived with Ibos and know an Ibo from the SE anytime anyday.

Like I said, every tribe have people that engage in okpo business, but the ibos(SE) are overwhelming majority especially those from Imo and Abia.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Quiet there. Even if I close my eyes I can tell a Rivers person from a non Rivers person. Are Ikwerres the only tribe in Rivers answering Igboid names?

I've lived with Ibos and know an Ibo from the SE anytime anyday.

Like I said, every tribe have people that engage in okpo business, [s]but the ibos(SE) are overwhelming majority. [/s]

Liar. Those are ikwerres. I live with the ikwerre. I have ikwerre friends.

They love enjoyment things like the igbos. They wear red cap just like the igbos. They like alcoholic drinks. They are outgoing people just like the Igbo. They are loud just like the Igbo. They bear Igbo name and speak Igbo language. They greet visitors with kola.

There is no difference between an ikwerre man and an Igbo man in personality. It is impossible to know wether those oloshos are Igbo or not.

Anyways, you need to go to other parts of ph to see for yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Fvckyouall: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerian is no 1, the average lady is a protitute
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Liar. Those are ikwerres. I live with the ikwerre. I have ikwerre friends.

They love enjoyment things like the igbos. They wear red cap just like the igbos. They like alcoholic drinks. They are outgoing people just like the Igbo. They are loud just like the Igbo. They bear and speak Igbo language. They greet visitors with kola.

There is no difference between an ikwerre man and an Igbo man in personality. It is impossible to know wether those oloshos are Igbo or not.

Anyways, you need to go to other parts of ph to see for yourself. grin

Not a thing of argument. Today is sunday, go to any joint or hotels, request for any okpo and see who comes.always an ibo, either from Imo or Abia. Next likelihood is an Akwa Ibomite.

This is a common thing in PH

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Not a thing of argument. Today is sunday, go to any joint or hotels, request for any okpo and see who comes.always an ibo, either from Imo or Abia. Next likelihood is an Akwa Ibomite.

This is a common thing in PH

All Trash.

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Jamixlee: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
SEGLIZ:

bro you are wicked.
why do you want to make that guy wail? just tell him all the prostitute in the world are Yoruba then will see him stupidly gallop for joy.
you don't argue with children of hate, the only way they clear their depression is showing undue and unnecessary hated that end giving them more depression.

Some people just keep lying to themselves to feel good. Even when you go to Uniport the okpo student/non student is mostly an ibo(SE).

It's a sad reality they need to deal with. Prostitution is an ibo thing and to some extend an Ibibio/annang thing. This is my experience in ph, it may be different elsewhere.

Abroad its Ibo and Edo. Them dey represent us well for international level grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by realestate99: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Most prostitutes in the south west are from the East, it is an open secret. Shout "Amaka" in any brothel and see 3 to 4 prostitutes running towards your direction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
realestate99:

Most prostitutes in the south west are from the East, it is an open secret. Shout "Amaka" in any brothel and see 3 to 4 prostitutes running towards your direction.

After you have finished deceiving your mother deep inside the jungles of osogbo, you are now feeling like a hard guy.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by realestate99: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

After you have finished deceiving your mother deep inside the jungles of osogbo, you are now feeling like a hard guy.
it seems your parents did a bad job on you!!! I won't blame you, you never got to know your parents because you were a product of baby factory, your wretched soul was sold for less than 100k. I know my submission earlier unsettled you but that is the truth.....your girls are powering the prostitution ring in the country, they are here in south west littering every brothel, I know it is hard for you to swallow, unfortunately that is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by twutin1: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
realestate99:

it seems your parents did a bad job on you!!! I won't blame you, you never got to know your parents because you were a product of baby factory, your wretched soul was sold for less than 100k. I know my submission earlier unsettled you but that is the truth.....your girls are powering the prostitution ring in the country, they are here in south west littering every brothel, I know it is hard for you to swallow, unfortunately that is the truth.

Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Uchasa(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kinematics:

As earlier stated, the ibos are the majority as long as PH is concern. Go to GRA this evening and take a random sample for yourself. Go to hotels and take a random sample for yourself. It's sad what ibo girls are doing to themselves. Akwa Ibomites(low budget, you find them many in kai kai joints & brothels) are gradually learning the trade as well.

As per your last question, I'm born and bred in PH. Theres no area I dont know unless it's a newly developed area. So my area does not matter.

Bro you're very wrong!..I'm a true Rivers son and I can confidently tell you that most prostitutes in Port Harcourt are from Akwa Ibom. The Ibos among them however are from Imo not Abia state.
Re: Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position by Kinematics: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uchasa:

Bro you're very wrong!..I'm a true Rivers son and I can confidently tell you that most prostitutes in Port Harcourt are from Akwa Ibom. The Ibos among them however are from Imo not Abia state.

Imo and Abia. Yes mostly Imo. The rate of Prostitutes from Akwa Ibom is rapidly increasing, still the ibos tops them. The thing with the Akwa Ibomites is they are always in the very local setting of the chain and are cheaper than the ibo ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? / See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.