Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Where Are The Real Men?where... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Real Men?where... (508 Views)

Redpill For Men,where Do Some Girls/women Get Their OT From? / Men, Where Do You Belong? / Men, Where Would You Go To? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Real Men?where... by kollinzgee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
where are the real men?where did they go?why are men of this generation commiting suicide because of heartbreak too much of that news everywhere! and thats really pissing me off!why do they fall in love so easily ,a girl is just friendly to you you fell deeply in love,a girl sings for you ,you fall deeply in love,why are you soo needy.everybody falls in love yes even the strongest men but they guard their heart cautiously,becoz what you have now you may loose in the next moment even you life...

indeed most men of this generation are weak emotionally,they give up easily looking for shortcuts to riches, success,women and happiness in this part of the world men are running away from life challenges yea yahoo boys are on the increase their self esteem is based on the material possesion and how desirable they are to women. nobody wants to suffer little did they know the world has being a challenging place right from when you were a sperm cell you competed with billons of sperm cells but only you survived its all about survival of the fittest take it or leave only the strong will get the best out of life yes yes yes ask yourself why didnt my father make it .he just wasnt strong enough.

I remember my childhood days ,my late elder cousin florence aunty (blessed memory) taught me about life .its a pity i learnt how to be masculine from a lady .she taught me that a man should:

*never give no matter how challenging life becomes.if he fails he should restrategies till he gets it right.

*a man should have absolute control over his emotions to avoid manipulation and mistakes.

*a man should find his purpose and work toward achieving it because life is a ticking clock that will run out oneday.

*a man should not be afraid to make a move whenever he sees the opportunity to get what he wants.

**a man should always believe in himself and overlook his weaknesses (this is a difficult one) bexause no one is perfect .

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Men?where... by youngest85(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
I have nothing to say
Re: Where Are The Real Men?where... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
i have been wanting to write this but since you have written it, you make lot of sense

many men here in Nigeria are seeking the approvals of ladies to function in life.

any woman that act nice to them, they think she likes them. it is pathetic, guys do not have standards, self respect and dignity, everything they do is to impress a woman not to challenge themselves.

the yahoo guys, politician even the working class man once he has money wants to impress women, the same women he gathers when there is money is the same women that will leave him and avoid him on the street when there no money, a game of cat and rat.

why is it that guys when they have little cash wants to marry instead of pursuing their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Men?where... by luvyaself95(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Baba, Men Of Nowadays They Are Fake China Product cheesy
Re: Where Are The Real Men?where... by kollinzgee(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
wetdick:
i have been wanting to write this but since you have written it, you make lot of sense

many men here in Nigeria are seeking the approvals of ladies to function in life.

any woman that act nice to them, they think she likes them. it is pathetic, guys do not have standards, self respect and dignity, everything they do is to impress a woman not to challenge themselves.

the yahoo guys, politician even the working class man once he has money wants to impress women, the same women he gathers when there is money is the same women that will leave him and avoid him on the street when there no money, a game of cat and rat.

why is it that guys when they have little cash wants to marry instead of pursuing their dreams.

you nailed it bro..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Share Your Short Touching Stories / The Scammers, Authorities Should Take Note / Health Benefits Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.