Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos (4188 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
A Nigerian man based abroad was humiliated and left stranded after staging a surprise marriage proposal to a beautiful lady during her birthday party.

The man got on his knees and brought out the ring for the proposal at the Nigerian lady's birthday party which happened recently in Europe (believed to be Italy), only for the lady to shake her head and turn him down.

The humiliated man still knelt down with the ring after being rejected as friends who gathered for the birthday party/surprise marriage proposal - urged the lady to take the ring and accept him but she still refused.

Internet users have reacted to the incident which was captured on camera, with some blasting the lady for rejecting the guy while others have criticized the guy for proposing to the beautiful lady when he "looks unsure of himself and lacks packaging".

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/nigerian-man-gets-rejected-after-proposing-to-lady-at-her-birthday-party.html

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
I still dont know why people make a scene about proposals.

If you no like my style of proposing in the bedroom, na Oyo be your case.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by faithfull18(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Her choice, it's not by force na.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by StarUp: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't mean to be harsh, but that guy looks hungry mhen...mentally place them side by side and see the difference. Bros, just turn around and start kneeling down in front of the ladies there one by one: am sure one of them will accept your proposal. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Gofwane(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
dingbang:
I still dont know why people make a scene about proposals.

If you no like my style of proposing in the bedroom, na Oyo be your case.
in the bedroom? you try sef.
Na through text message i go propose. If she says yes, we will go to the market the next day and buy ring. If she says no, i go call my goons make we go beer parlour drink booze with the money for the ring.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why would you propose to an Italy base woman? You want to drive her clients?
You don't want her to buy a land and build a house back home?
You think she came to Italy to play?
If you know, you know.

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gofwane:
Na through text message i go propose. If she says yes, we will go to the market the next day and buy ring. If she says no, i go call my goons make we go beer parlour drink booze with the money for the ring.
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
StarUp:
I don't mean to be harsh, but that guy looks hungry mhen...mentally place them side by side and see the difference. Bros, just turn around and start kneeling down in front of the ladies there one by one: am sure one of them will accept your proposal. grin
This has got nothing to do with looks. The lady is still in her prime in the "Oldest Profession" known to the world and wouldn't want marriage now.

He should try again when she's due for retirement.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by victorian(f): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
He looks hungry.

Babe no ready to carry extra liability join the one she get already

Sorry dude! Go and make money, then come back to re propose again.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin see as d guy neck longcheesy... Looks like someone wey never eat for six yrs. Tell me why wont she reject him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by MJBOLT: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
he looks like a rejected sacrifise,propose in private to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by jericco1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
he is very dumb. how do you expect to engage someone just like that

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by sukerefakere(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is this not Ramah Chibsah of Frosinone..

Abi na eye dey pain me
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Richdad50(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Every woman has the right to reject a proposal and reject it anyway and anywhere she deem fit.

That you both are dating does not guarantee a proposal will be a walk in the park. Only in courtship that a rejected attempt becomes worrisome.

You will know as a sensible man if she will scream Yes! when you take a knee. You will feel a buildup between the both of you. You can't throw in a proposal to a wise woman who barely knows you enough ( you can date for years and still, she fears she doesn't know you) and expect a walkthrough.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Odikwa risky! Public falling hand.
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Divay22(f): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigga looks so unfit angry
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
So much ado about public proposals
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by ashawopikin(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gofwane:
Abi o

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Deckline(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
sukerefakere:
Is this not Ramah Chibsah of Frosinone..

Abi na eye dey pain me

Thank God say you know eye dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Moukandjo: 4:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Gofwane:
propose to woman over the phone! See as e even talk! E say if she no gree... Why she go gree for man wey mumu enough to think she so worthless to him wey him dey propose over the phone, when no be say them dey very very far apart? She suppose gree because you be the JayZ or you be Jeff Bezos na! Or you be C.Ronaldo na!
Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2019
grin d guy looks like someone that is just coming back from dry fasting..

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by SaucyBenks(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2019
See as the man stand like ode for the 3rd picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos by johnkey: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
They're not looking compatible

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl / This Kind Of Girl Set Me Free, Make Me Happy. Wallahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.