Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom (4186 Views)

Help! My Ten Years Old Niece Has Started Menstrating. / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Olumike456: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
if you sex a lady that's menstrating without a condom does that means a oath with u both
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Olumike456: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
does that means a oath between u both
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by IceColdVeins(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Have you done your home econs assignment?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by SOFTENGR: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Abeg return your mummy's phone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Olumike456: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
plss brother I need an answer the reason why I'm on this section is to learn
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Olumike456: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
plss brother I need an answer the reason why I'm on this section is to learn

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2019

8 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Kingsteve(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olumike456:
if you sex a lady that's menstrating without a condom does that means a oath with u both
No oath, but it gets extremely sloopy!
5 thrusts, you're done!

5 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by blinking001(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
I don't think you've taken any oath bro but please don't try that again. Damn that shit is totally disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by chinchonglee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Michael, So u sologied ur mom's fone to come here to type rubbish.

I ll tell her.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
You just risked yourself of infections

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by nappy760(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

No oath, but it gets extremely sloopy!
5 thrusts, you're done!

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by franklingud(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Only stupid alaye afonja will do this.

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by funmijoyb(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
franklingud:
Only stupid alaye afonja will do this.
Piggy Nyammuri ne cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by franklingud(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
funmijoyb:

Piggy Nyammuri ne cheesy
That your stupid alaye boyfriend will be fucking you while you are on menstruation. And you too go dey enjoy am.
Ezi ofia!

4 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by funmijoyb(f): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
franklingud:

That your stupid alaye boyfriend will be fucking your mother while you are on menstruation. And you too go dey enjoy am.
Ezi ofia!
Why are u so angry what's wrong with you?
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by falcon01: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
I've done that and its disgusting, and what's that about oath and sh*t that's Bullshit. they ain't nothing like that!

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by franklingud(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
funmijoyb:

You are the angry frustrated one.
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by chudyprince: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olumike456:
plss brother I need an answer
the reason why I'm on this section is to learn
There's no scientific prove to that however, most girls feels honey when they are seeing their menstrual period. Satisfy her when she's in the mood and she will love you forever
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Oriyomin25(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
funmijoyb:

He is a Igbo And A mad dog that was let loose d moment this thread was opened.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Pubichairs(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olumike456:
this kid again??..after getting dumped by ur side chick...here u are with this useless topic again
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by mmadu5(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
infection
Re: If You Have A Sex With A Girl That's Menstrating Without A Condom by Olumike456: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pubichairs:
this kid again??..after getting dumped by ur side chick...here u are with this useless topic again
shey I should not post again , because leave my unfaithful gf ?

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / I Need Your Advice About My Relationship / Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.