Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (782 Views)

... / I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Raydans: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: by Styluscrib(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Raydans:
Now this is hard to accept but I think am in love with my gf.
I am supposed to be happy about it because emotionally i am hard. But damn i am scared cos I am now vulnerable unlike what I stand against. I never expected her to impress me beyond every reasonable measures. She doesn't even know and not even gonna know.

I am scared like shiit
You already said you are responsible for what you read.
Leave her then if you are shiit scared
Abeg make we rest
Re: by greatnaija01: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
imagine... U HAVE HER AS YOUR GF BEFORE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO THINK IF YOU LOVE HER OR NOT.

this world is upside down.

I definitely am in the wrong generation.

Haaaaaaaa..... is that not risky? its like GETTING INTO SCHOOL before deciding what you want to study.... damn!!!!

Raydans:
Now this is hard to accept but I think am in love with my gf.
I am supposed to be happy about it because emotionally i am hard. But damn i am scared cos I am now vulnerable unlike what I stand against. I never expected her to impress me beyond every reasonable measures. She doesn't even know and not even gonna know.

I am scared like shiit
Re: by Raydans: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Styluscrib:

You already said you are responsible for what you read.
Leave her then if you are shiit scared
Abeg make we rest
I just hope am not in love. If na love. I pray am in control
Re: by Splinz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Raydans:
...But damn i am scared cos I am now vulnerable unlike what I stand against.

I am scared like shiit

You dey form hard man. "I be strong man! I dey dribble dem like Ronaldo and play dem like Messi!".

Las las antelope don enter trap. Na now you go know sey " Nemesis Was Here" tru tru.

Tough man! Nothing dey happen...

2 Likes

Re: by Raydans: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Splinz:

You dey form hard man. "I be strong man! I dey dribble dem like Ronaldo and play dem like Messi!".

Las las antelope don enter trap. Na now you go know sey " Nemesis Was Here" tru tru.

Tough man! Nothing dey happen...

You don't know anything

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor / A Husband Is Supposed To Make His Wife's Panties Wet, Not Her Eyes Wet / Plz Advice This Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.