Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

"Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts (867 Views)

I Like To Smell Her Armpit / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / I Try To Kiss My Babe And I Smell Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts by fraspree(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please Hplus keep this one anonymous. Since I had sex with this woman I have been losing my mind, the worst is that I can’t even reach her.

There is this woman I called aunty, though it was just a respectful way of addressing my young female clients, she brings her cars to my workshop every other day for repairs, maintenance and servicing, she’s successful, independent, single, thick and in her 40s.

Well there has never been anything between us that exceeded fixing her vehicles, I am not even in her league, the type of a woman that doesn’t need the help of a man to get what she wants. One evening I closed from work, it was about to rain so I was trying to rush home, I got a call from her saying that her car broke down somewhere in and she was stuck when it was about to rain, so I caught a cab and headed to spot where her car was parked.

I got there and fixed the car, again she begged me to drive her home that she was scared of driving in the rain, so I drove her home, immediately we got to her building the rain started, so she invited me in. Over an hour it was still raining and it was getting late, my wife called me to know where I was and I told her that I was stuck at a friend’s place.

Later the lady went into the bathroom to shower, she came out wrapped in a towel, then she asked me to go have a bath too because it looked like the rain wasn’t stopping any soon, she gave me a fresh towel and so I took a shower too. As I came out of the bathroom, lo and behold I was greeted with a sight of her two large water melons pointing at me, I couldn’t believe my eyes, her towel was already on the floor, she was totally naked...Continue

Re: "Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts by Olorunnim: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Op I hope you know that stealing intellectual property is a crime Deolu bubble must hear of this.
Re: "Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts by fraspree(m): 4:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
Op I hope you know that stealing intellectual property is a crime Deolu bubble must hear of this.
What intellectual property?

(1) (Reply)

Reader Question:help! My Husband Wants S*x Everyday! / Stop Using Bride Price And Dowry Interchangeably, They Are Opposite In Meaning. / What Is Your Biggest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.